• Nancy Mace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winsome Sears

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other - who?

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
It's already a red state.... enter: Youngkin and Sears

Trump was winning VA handily in 2020 during waking hours, but Dominion and the 4am ballots fucked him.

I like Sears. I also like the gal that kicked the cheney bitch to the curb. He needs a female, color not important - black people are starting to hate the stuttering shit clown as much as the rest of us.
Youngkin is stealth swamp.

I'd like to see him pick Ted Cruz.

He is probably despised by establishment RINOs as much as Trump is, and would likely help get vengeance on the regressive collectivist elite.

I'd like to see him pick Ted Cruz.

He is probably despised by establishment RINOs as much as Trump is, and would likely help get vengeance on the regressive collectivist elite.
Excellent choice but we need Cruz to stay here to offset the Dim senator - Cornhole.

Hopefully the Paxton victory is a sign of good things to come. The Bushie regime has been officially kicked to the curb. Get rid of that swampfuck Cornhole and we'll have a free state. Maybe a free nation soon.

texit.jpg

DeSantis is the obvious first choice by a mile. We must also think ahead to keeping Dems out of the White House in 2028 and 2032, Trump, DeSantis and Desantis terms would give us 12 years to undo the Dem damage.

This Winsome Sears?

Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears (R) said on Thursday that she would not support former President Trump running again for the White House if he declares his candidacy, as he is expected to do next week.

Sears told Fox News’s Neil Cavuto that Trump had numerous accomplishments with the economy and with public safety, but she said voters showed in the midterm elections that they want the Republican Party to have a different leader.

“I could not support him. I just couldn’t,” she said.

Republicans were hoping for a red wave to lead the party to significant gains in the House and Senate in the midterms, but Democrats outperformed the polls in many races.

“A true leader understands when they have become a liability,” Sears said. “A true leader understands that it’s time to step off the stage, and the voters have given us that very clear message.”

She said voters are saying “enough is enough” and that America is “the prize.”
Kumala called your stuttering shit clown a RAPIST and a RACIST in back-to-back sentences.... with the entire planet watching. :laughing0301:

Using YOUR model, Trump/Sears would be match made in heaven.

DeSantis is the obvious first choice by a mile. We must also think ahead to keeping Dems out of the White House in 2028 and 2032, Trump, DeSantis and Desantis terms would give us 12 years to undo the Dem damage.
Can’t be Ron unless Trump wants to DQ Florida

Forum List

Back