Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winsome Sears

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other - who?

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
No it isn't.
Are you a Virginian?

In case you have not been paying attention we have a Virginia State Senate and House of Delegates election coming up on November 7th.....We will see what the pulse of the electorate is.

Even the sock-puppet MSN you hang your hat on is skeered of this election.

About the only fly in the ointment I see will be if there is a prolonged .gov shutdown as it would hurt in NOtVA counties.

Sorry bout that,

1. First choice~Cruz.
2. Second choice~ RFK Jr.
3. Both would do great.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think the gop nominee should pick Governor Youngkin as his running mate, let Sears run for the Senate.

Well, he's from Florida, too. :laugh2:
You're right. It's wiser to pick s capable someone far away from one's residential state. If Matthew Maconaughey took a crash course in American History and Politics.... :biggrin:

Not near strong enough, IMO....Trump will need a wrecking ball, not a remodeling crew.
Oh believe me, I'd love nothing more than to resurrect Pinochet and watch it rain bed wetters 20 miles off the Atlantic coast until the sharks all go vegan.

Excellent choice but we need Cruz to stay here to offset the Dim senator - Cornhole.

Hopefully the Paxton victory is a sign of good things to come. The Bushie regime has been officially kicked to the curb. Get rid of that swampfuck Cornhole and we'll have a free state. Maybe a free nation soon.

View attachment 836273
I am encouraged that Alan West is our GOP Chairman. Hopefully he will help eradicate regressive enablers from our ballots. The Bushes do need to just fuck off now. If not for them much of our domestic problems wouldn't exist, but that crown insists on rewarding leftist sociopaths when the only right way to deal with those parasites is with aggression.

Sorry bout that,

1. Very important to follow the leader.
2. If you can't do that, you are disqualified.
3. Can a VP be fired, well he should be, for not following the leader.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Do you think Trump would ever pick someone as his running mate who doesn't kiss his ass? Someone like DeSantis?

Do you think Trump would ever pick someone as his running mate who doesn't kiss his ass? Someone like DeSantis?
Sorry bout that,

1. He may, but I don't think he will, Ron would be a good running mate if he can follow the leader.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back