Who won, Palin or the democrats who chased her out of office?

Who won...Palin or the dems who hounded out of the governor's mansion?

• Palin won any way you slice it

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • The dems won because they have more lawyers and the MSM

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No one won, Palin is a non-event

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • The voters won because the Tea Party is a real grassroots movement

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
You know why it's great to be a Dem?

Because our Jedi Mind Powers are so vast that we can remove elected GOP officials simply by waving our hands.

We are all powerful and, apparently, the GOP is powerless to stop us as we magically force people like Palin to resign.

Honestly Republicans, why do you even bother to show up to work? Are you just into masochism?

I'm just wondering which Republican is going to throw the quitter label on her first. Romney, Huckabee, or maybe Rudy. :eusa_think:

If the dems didn't hound Palin out of office she would have served out her term in relative obscurity. As it turned out, she got mad, became a "national organizer" (as opposed to a "community organizer") who gets wild crowds at rallys and has been a major pain for the dems ever since. The Palin-backed candidates have always won, knocking-off incumbents as well as unknowns. Just wait till November..."she can see November from her house..."

So who came out ahead, the dems who chased Palin out of office, or Palin, who makes $millions and is a political kingmaker (or queenmaker for Nikki Haley in SC).

I think she owes the dems a 'thank you' card at very least.

Agreed--as explained in her book--Palin states that she was continually attacked by democrat operators--even some coming out of the Obama camp. Of course this even going on after Obama took office.

I would imagine right now--that many in the Obama/democrat camp WISH they would have just left her alone to finish out her term.

Because a "free" to say what she wants--(without fear of another frivilous law suit) Sarah Palin is much more threatening to the democrat party right now than a Govenor Palin could possibly be--:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
If the dems didn't hound Palin out of office she would have served out her term in relative obscurity. As it turned out, she got mad, became a "national organizer" (as opposed to a "community organizer") who gets wild crowds at rallys and has been a major pain for the dems ever since. The Palin-backed candidates have always won, knocking-off incumbents as well as unknowns. Just wait till November..."she can see November from her house..."

So who came out ahead, the dems who chased Palin out of office, or Palin, who makes $millions and is a political kingmaker (or queenmaker for Nikki Haley in SC).

I think she owes the dems a 'thank you' card at very least.

Agreed--as explained in her book--Palin states that she was continually attacked by democrat operators--even some coming out of the Obama camp. Of course this even going on after Obama took office.

I would imagine right now--that many in the Obama/democrat camp WISH they would have just left her alone to finish out her term.

Because a "free" to say what she wants--(without fear of another frivilous law suit) Sarah Palin is much more threatening to the democrat party right now than a Govenor Palin could possibly be--:lol::lol::lol:

She should make it her campaign slogan.

"Palin. Not tough enough for Anchorage, but tough enough for D.C."

Just kidding. She's totally not going to run and take a pay cut.

Because our Jedi Mind Powers are so vast that we can remove elected GOP officials simply by waving our hands.

We are all powerful and, apparently, the GOP is powerless to stop us as we magically force people like Palin to resign.

Honestly Republicans, why do you even bother to show up to work? Are you just into masochism?

I'm just wondering which Republican is going to throw the quitter label on her first. Romney, Huckabee, or maybe Rudy. :eusa_think:

unfortunately, Rudy won't even be in the equation.

unfortunately, Rudy won't even be in the equation.
Are you sure? He called me the other day. I hung up on him. So did Bill Clinton. I also hung up on him.

I think the Republican party Lost, Palin argues against them, and Democrats "were" having fun until their ideas blew up in their face!!

Palin’s use of online communication has garnered both admiration and resentment from supporters and opponents. Her Facebook page now approaches 2.2 MILLION subscribers, and within hours of Palin posting support for particular candidates, those candidates enjoy near instantaneous increases in political contributions.

Palin Power. It’s real. And it is indeed powerful.

Palin Power | Newsflavor

Can you believe that Republicans took the silliest women in the world and turned her into one of their "leaders"? It seems "Charo" wasn't a citizen.

And those slogans the right mistakes for "public policy"? Why write them down? They should be tattooed. Then if she decided to wash her hands, she wouldn't lose half her speech.

Besides, "cuchi, cuchi, cuchi" makes just as much sense after Sarah finishes mangling the words.

Once in a while I think, "Maybe I was mistaken about that party", then I remember the last moronic daily phrase from someone in that party and it was just 10 minutes ago.

Palin’s use of online communication has garnered both admiration and resentment from supporters and opponents. Her Facebook page now approaches 2.2 MILLION subscribers, and within hours of Palin posting support for particular candidates, those candidates enjoy near instantaneous increases in political contributions.

Palin Power | Newsflavor

Big deal. The skateboarding dog got 12 million views. Maybe Republicans should nominate "Tillman". It doesn't even need "lipstick".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQzUsTFqtW0]YouTube - Skateboarding Dog[/ame]

Palin lost. Before she quit, she had a solid chance of being the nominee in 2012. Now, she'll never win anything. And I don't blame the dems for "chasing her out". I blame her for quitting.

Have you researched the bogus "ethics charges" against her? The count was 0'fer 18 and counting. She ran out of money and had to take a book tour to feed her family.

If I leave a money losing job to make a quick $20-million, you can't call me a quitter. Call me a millionaire, call me a "national organizer", call me a conservative cheerleader, she even has enough money to take on the slime-balls, except she doesn't have to. She can get voters to the polls, thats what counts.

That is one of the biggest pieces of bullshit I've ever seen on this board and I've seen plenty in my just about two years here.

Bullshit is a comment w/o backup. How about this one from the Post (a liberal rag by any measure)
Palin fends off ethics charges - Washington Times

The actual count ended up 0'fer 18 when she resigned to make millions. Lets see...stay in office and pay lawyers bills, or resign and make millions....

What part of "stupid is as stupid does" don't you get?

Can you believe that Republicans took the silliest women in the world and turned her into one of their "leaders"? It seems "Charo" wasn't a citizen.

And those slogans the right mistakes for "public policy"? Why write them down? They should be tattooed. Then if she decided to wash her hands, she wouldn't lose half her speech.

Besides, "cuchi, cuchi, cuchi" makes just as much sense after Sarah finishes mangling the words.

Once in a while I think, "Maybe I was mistaken about that party", then I remember the last moronic daily phrase from someone in that party and it was just 10 minutes ago.

Can we talk about Pelosi? How about Waters? There are many examples of wacked-out dem females. I almost hope Palin wins the nomination, then the presidency to see all the leftists go into a depression.
Tell me you'd prefer Pelosi as president to Palin?

Palin Power | Newsflavor

Big deal. The skateboarding dog got 12 million views. Maybe Republicans should nominate "Tillman". It doesn't even need "lipstick".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQzUsTFqtW0]YouTube - Skateboarding Dog[/ame]

And is your dog--raising money for liberal big spending candidates?--:lol:

Palin Power | Newsflavor

Seriously, do they pay you by the post or the hour?

blah blah blah...... can't you post a few facts instead of whining all the time? Seriously.

I can't decide which is worse....

you defending Palin to this degree or rdean's predictable lunacy.

Have you researched the bogus "ethics charges" against her? The count was 0'fer 18 and counting. She ran out of money and had to take a book tour to feed her family.

If I leave a money losing job to make a quick $20-million, you can't call me a quitter. Call me a millionaire, call me a "national organizer", call me a conservative cheerleader, she even has enough money to take on the slime-balls, except she doesn't have to. She can get voters to the polls, thats what counts.

That is one of the biggest pieces of bullshit I've ever seen on this board and I've seen plenty in my just about two years here.

Bullshit is a comment w/o backup. How about this one from the Post (a liberal rag by any measure)
Palin fends off ethics charges - Washington Times

The actual count ended up 0'fer 18 when she resigned to make millions. Lets see...stay in office and pay lawyers bills, or resign and make millions....

What part of "stupid is as stupid does" don't you get?
You think the Moonie Times is a "Liberal rag"?

Palin Power | Newsflavor

Seriously, do they pay you by the post or the hour?

What Gea is telling you is true--so do you have a comment that you would like to make regarding the statement--or are you just trolling?--:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back