Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
IMG_20240911_052605.jpg

Trump was so bad that I am hearing Nancy Pelosi is quietly working the phones to get Trump out of the race.

• Funny
Reactions: JLW
She didn't need to beat a nanny goat, she just wore out a old Jackass.
I guess you didn't see the debate or even part of it. But I know from reading your posts all through the forum that you see eveything in terms of race. You have isolated yourself but that's OK because you're the one who's suffering, not me. But when you see me defending blacks where real racsim is the issue don't give me "likes" anymore. OK?

That’s not how it played out from what I saw. Trump whined about how bad things are. Was light on substance and solutions. Kamala talked about a new chapter and laid out her agenda… she was also light on details

A "new chapter" in the Obama/Biden/Harris administration, same as the old chapter.

We've all read this book, we know how it ends.

I guess you didn't see the debate or even part of it. But I know from reading your posts all through the forum that you see eveything in terms of race. You have isolated yourself but that's OK because you're the one who's suffering, not me. But when you see me defending blacks where real racsim is the issue don't give me "likes" anymore. OK?
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. Where did I mention race? You did.

My ears are ringing from all of Kamala's nasal whining. What did we learn about what Kamala would do as President? ZERO. Like I posted several hours ago, ABC news gave her the questions and made it as comfortable as possible for her. The American people lost the debate.
That nazal voice!

The Democratic Party dusted off all fears Tuesday at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania after Vice President Kamala Harris' performance in the TV debate against former President Donald Trump.

Joe Biden's rants in June resulting in him being kindly advised to drop his reelection bid became a bad memory while supporters of an angered Republican contender highlighted that the the ABC News moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis had been anything but neutral. According to a CNN poll, Harris won the debate by a 63-37% margin. There are no concrete plans yet for a rematch.

At least people felt sorry for Biden. This unhinged anger fit from dementia Don brought on by sundowners just made people sick.

Biden looked like a confused old man
Trump looked like an angry old man screaming at kids to get off his lawn

I didn't watch the debate. I pay attention to what politicians do or have done, not what they say.

Interestingly, I get emails from both campaigns and the first thing I got this morning was an email from Harris/Walz that was titled; "Debates don't change Elections". Seems to be that she's trying to blow off a poor performance.

Forum List

Back