"Who won the veep debate" thread

That is not only drastic, it is sick, despicable and wrong. The history of the Kennedy family is one of public service and ALWAYS sticking up for the little guy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I would expect you to say no less.

So you can't dispute it...and if you try, I will bury you.

Is that a threat?

No.....this is an old argument and I am not predisposed to being critical of the Kennedys because 1, I'm reading "Killing Kennedy" and 2, I'm related to them distantly.

Biden didn't have to win, just keep Ryan from winning.

Not true. Biden need a decisive victory to counter the momentum that Romney scored in the last debate. Ryan really only needed a draw! That is the precise reason the classless Biden came out like a rabid pitbull and a classless bully that tried not to allow Ryan to utter a word!

Dan Quayle should have responded to Lloyd Bensen's condescending tripe thus: "No, I am not Jack Kennedy, nor would I want to be! I love and I am faithful to my wife. I am not a philandering and adulterous tomcat, like Jack Kennedy was. I am proud to be Dan Quayle!"

Vice Presidential debates don't often influence the final results, but such response might have shed light on the Democratic hypocrisy.

You're right. An elderly and now deceased relative of my ex-wife used to say, "the only good Kennedy is a dead Kennedy". Drastic...but rings true. I love when the Kennedys pretend to be for the little guy, locked away in their compound far from the "hood". The lLbs fawn over them while at the same time mocking Romney for the exact same thing. I'll take Romney's principles over a Kennedy's any day.

That is not only drastic, it is sick, despicable and wrong. The history of the Kennedy family is one of public service and ALWAYS sticking up for the little guy.

Right, cause the Kennedy's were somehow different, they didn't make their wealth off the backs of the poor working stiffs like all of the other capitalists that are demagogued by the left? Of course, they only demagogue the 'conservative' rich people, somehow liberal rich people are okay. :lol:

Don't threaten me puink on a message board no less you asshole. The Kennedys can suck my dick. They are/were crooked adulterers and bootleggers who are and were full of shit. Easy to pretend to be for the poor and middle class while sailing your boat up in New England and living off the taxpayers. Too bad the drunk, Teddy isn't around to ask him about those "green" windmills that were in the way of his yacht. Generational leeches who made their fortune underhandedly and illegally off the sweat of the middle class.

You make the exact statement about Romney but when it's said about the Kennedys you get your beer muscles up. Romney principles like him or not shame the Kennedys.

Ted the drunk was quite the swimmer wasn't he? You're going to bury me? Go fuck yourself, moron. Making threats and arguing over three dead stooge brothers.

Last edited:
Ryan may have won, but he also may have lost. I have no problems with someone who thinks he won. But to say he was the clear winner is partisan politics at it's finest.

Romney clearly won the 1st debate, Ryan did well enough in this debate and could be considered a winner but nothing was clear about it.

My thoughts at the end was man Biden was a dishonest asshole, but his approach will be effective to some. Ryan did a good job of sticking to his guns, not making any Palinesqe fuck ups and seemed likeable and knowledgable. Also did a MASTERFUL job on the abortion issue of not looking like a radical! Got that point well across.

Still at the end I thought it was close with Ryan getting the edge, but after the Obama beat down, Biden needed a big clear win that he didn't get. Ryan just needed to hold his own and make it a draw. Ryan accomplished that and that is why it's a clear victory for Ryan!

One thing you lefties have to admit. Ryan is a smart likeable and knowledgable guy. His intelligence and grasping of the facts can not be attacked the way Palin was!

Martha Raddatz was awful, stepping all over Paul Ryan's statements. Joe Biden was off his meds, flailing with his hands, interrupting, repetitive, and whiny, which is what most of his base has wanted. And Paul Ryan was calm, cool, and collected, with a better second half in the debate.

Mark Levin

The blogs are on fire as well with the same.. Old man Biden came off rude and bitter..Biden harmed the Obama campaign tonight.. He may have fired up the zombie base, but thats it.

Raddatz was obviously trying to do everything possible to through the debate towards Biden. She's obviously a partisan Democrat.

You're right. An elderly and now deceased relative of my ex-wife used to say, "the only good Kennedy is a dead Kennedy". Drastic...but rings true. I love when the Kennedys pretend to be for the little guy, locked away in their compound far from the "hood". The lLbs fawn over them while at the same time mocking Romney for the exact same thing. I'll take Romney's principles over a Kennedy's any day.

Right, cause the Kennedy's were somehow different, they didn't make their wealth off the backs of the poor working stiffs like all of the other capitalists that are demagogued by the left? Of course, they only demagogue the 'conservative' rich people, somehow liberal rich people are okay. :lol:

Excellent post and point!

Is that a threat?

No.....this is an old argument and I am not predisposed to being critical of the Kennedys because 1, I'm reading "Killing Kennedy" and 2, I'm related to them distantly.

It's not a threat, it's a promise.

crybaby.jpg

Is that a threat?

It's not a threat, it's a promise.

Here's a promise to...you can post about the kennedy all fucking day. I don't give a shit about the Kenndys. I posted a comment from a dead man and you got your baby balls twisted. Pull up your skirt and talk about TODAY not 50+ years ago.
:lol::lol:

Don't threaten me puink on a message board no less you asshole. The Kennedys can suck my dick. They are/were crooked adulterers and bootleggers who are and were full of shit. Easy to pretend to be for the poor and middle class while sailing your boat up in New England and living off the taxpayers. Too bad the drunk, Teddy isn't around to ask him about those "green" windmills that were in the way of his yacht. Generational leeches who made their fortune underhandedly and illegally off the sweat of the middle class.

You make the exact statement about Romney but when it's said about the Kennedys you get your beer muscles up. Romney principles like him or not shame the Kennedys.

Ted the drunk was was quite the swimmer wasn't he? You're going to bury me? Go fuck yourself, moron. Making threats and arguing over three dead stooge brothers.

He who angers you conquers you.
E. Kenny

The only thing you have proven is that you are now owed...:lol::lol::lol:

Ted the drunk was was quite the swimmer wasn't he? You're going to bury me? Go fuck yourself, moron. Making threats and arguing over three dead stooge brothers.

E. Kenny

You used that remark before..BUT I'm not the one mad...you are, you dope. :lol::lol:

I am sitting here laughing at you getting pissed over a comment a dead man made that I passed along in reference to another poster's comment.

Keep that foam coming out your mouth.:clap2:

Ryan looked like a bugeyed evangelical preacher. Could be a model for Elmer Gantry.

You put into words what I've thought since the first time I saw him.

Its that thin-lipped smirk, so self-satisfied and smug because he knows the rw's will swallow IT whole.

Very annoying that he STILL didn't have to account for his crazy numbers.

E. Kenny

The only thing you libs conquer are unborn babies.. sadly. You own nothing and no one.

Well now you did it...you have just unwittingly painted yourself into a corner...:lol::lol::lol:

So you now have to choose, if the capitalists you folks on the right worship make their wealth off the backs of the poor working stiffs, WHY do you defend them? And if they don't make their wealth off the backs of the poor working stiffs, why are you condemning the Kennedys?

Forum List

Back