Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

Btw, what was it that got Whoopi so pizzed off in the first place- No doubt some hateful Pubcrappe- as usual, the Pubs take stuff out of context and lie like hell...and the dupes lap it up...

Assume the position, fools.

White people.

Imagine if blacks ever stopped blaming white people for all their problems? Instead focused on teaching their children to work hard like the east Asians do. The gap would cut in half.

Yeah, millionaire Whoopie claiming she knows all about racism. :rolleyes: When is enough, enough? You really gotta wonder?

You cannot be serious.

That is one of the most ignorant things I've read on this board and, with the rw's that post here, that's really saying something.

You really think she was always wealthy and never had to deal with racism? Or that wealth means an end to racism?

Jeeez.

Its like you fools live in a different reality completely.

And, Ann Coulter is a pig who will say anything to sell a book. Goldberg should have slapped the white right off her face.

Angry little bastard, aren't you?

But typical.

Imagine if blacks ever stopped blaming white people for all their problems? Instead focused on teaching their children to work hard like the east Asians do. The gap would cut in half.

Imagine if you stopped being a stupid racist fuckhole. You might - might - deserve to be called a human being.

Imagine if you stopped being a stupid racist fuckhole. You might - might - deserve to be called a human being.

So, does this mean you don't think that would work? Can you expound upon your comment?

You're right, blacks would be much better off....and it's really sad how white liberals basically treat them, here's some food stamps now vote for me and shut up.

But hey the biggest problem is the race baiters would be out of jobs......Jackson, Sharpton, ect would have to work for a living, with independant thinking black folks they couldnt stir up trouble like they do now.....

Jackson is from Chicago, has he marched about any of the numerous murders in Chicago? Why does he always wait for whitey?

I wonder if Whoopi thinks black people and white peoples should marry?

Gee, I wonder...

04_whoopi_ted.jpg

Danson-Goldberg-MadeInAmerica0993-jpg_001640.jpg

TED DANSON AND WHOOPI GOLDBERG - Dating, Gossip, News, Photos

Which one of them is Whoopi?

The one that looks like the Grinch.

the-grinch.png

Actually, blacks would be a lot better off without Pub policy schools, min wage, health care, training opportunities, min. wage, day care, drug laws, and hiring ....

There is one thing Whooptidoo and old Teddy Danson have in common...their phony hair. Wonder if they met at Hair Club for Men?

Actually, blacks would be a lot better off without Pub policy schools, min wage, health care, training opportunities, min. wage, day care, drug laws, and hiring ....

Yeah, it would be nice for a change if blacks could finally do something for themselves.

Yeah, it would be nice for a change if blacks could finally do something for themselves.

Whites don't use: "Pub policy schools, min wage, health care, training opportunities, min. wage, day care, drug laws, and hiring"?

Yep,

but who would want to? 80% bastard rate and 60% diseased. Not to say that I think they're bad people, but jesus christ they have problems in their community.

.your lying, you do think they are.

Anyone that would want to use the system to live off of maybe. Free shit. Isn't it may right to think what ever the fuck I want? O'shittttttttttt, I forgot you're a fascist.

Yes calling you a liar means im a fascist....look stop doing meth, its not working for you.

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

Democrats ran the South back during the time of her Grandmother. That fact has been white-washed by the left. All of the sins of Democrats have been passed off onto the GOP just like Obama keeps blaming all of his crap on Bush.

If you believe the truth don't go on The View because they know the real deal. Whoopie started swearing and telling Coulter that because she wasn't black she didn't know anything about racism. Whoopie acts like the only race that matters in America is African-Americans.

GOLDBERG: You know what, hold up Mrs. Coulter. Please stop, please stop! If you're going to talk about race, at least know what you're talking about. At least know what you're talking about.

Tell me how much you know about being black?

COULTER: Well, this isn't about being black.

GOLDBERG: But you just said that this is, you just made all these statements about how black people feel, tell me how you know.

COULTER: This is not a book about black people, it is a book about white liberals. And I do know and this is a fact, once for years, Republican policies on crime and welfare for example were called racist.

When they finally got implemented after the OJ verdict, implemented by Giuliani in New York, Reagan and Bush judges overall, tens of thousands of black lives were saved. That's a fact.

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

SHEPARD: Everyone understands Republicans are way different than the way they are now and

COULTER: And that's what we are told and The Democratic segregationist were all Democrats, it's a lie that they were Conservative democrats

GOLDBERG: Everyone was a segregationist , everybody was! White people were, they didn't matter whether they were Republican or not.

COULTER: Republicans were not...

GOLDBERG: Bullshit! Bullshit, I'm sorry! That's bull, that's bull

COULTER: No, no that is not... ok just read chapter 14 in the book, the first Republicans to be elected in the south

GOLDBERG: I listen to my grandmother, who was there! Who remembers what happened.

COULTER: Howard Baker, an aggressive integrationist. first Republican elected in Tennessee to the Senate, Winford Brokford, first republican governor in Arkansas, an integrationist.

The Southern Strategy is a lie.

Then Barbara Walters chimed in and asked Anne Coulter "Is this all you do is write books to make people go OMG???"

Course she does. She makes millions bucking stereotypes.

Links

Ann Coulter Causes Mass Hysteria on 'The View,' Whoopi Bleeped... - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation
Goldberg has ZERO credibility. She sits there on that show bitching and moaning about how rotten this country is and at the end of her work day, gets in her chauffeured limo
and is driven off to her 8 room apartment on Manhattans fashionable East side.
Racism. What the fuck does Whoopi Goldberg know about racism. She is a wealthy woman who can SAY she is down with the cause, but gets to go home to luxury.
Ann Coulter for all her controversial opinions does research. She pulls no punches.
What does Whoopi Goldberg do? She sits there on her show and clucks like a hen.

Forum List

Back