Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

Yeah, millionaire Whoopie claiming she knows all about racism. :rolleyes: When is enough, enough? You really gotta wonder?

You cannot be serious.

That is one of the most ignorant things I've read on this board and, with the rw's that post here, that's really saying something.

You really think she was always wealthy and never had to deal with racism? Or that wealth means an end to racism?

Jeeez.

Its like you fools live in a different reality completely.

And, Ann Coulter is a pig who will say anything to sell a book. Goldberg should have slapped the white right off her face.

Goldberg is a disgusting fat-body.

Coulter would have tore her a new asshole.

ah i see you are under the Caligirl rules for posting on a message board.

You made the assertion, you need to back the claim up. I don't need to go and prove you wrong or right. Thats not my job.

Tell me when you go out for a job, do you tell the employer to use google and call them a lazy ass because you didn't bother to bring your resume?

I'm not applying for a job here, just educating the less intellectually gifted ;)

i see you are avoiding my other post. Good for you

do you need a link for that too?

As much as I dislike Ann Coulter, I'd really like the punch Whoopi Goldberg in the mouth some day. Dried up old gas bag is a freakin' embarrassment and an idiot.

Whoopie Goldberg is a fairly good actor but that's where her talent stops. She's a terrible human being.

No! really that's what she said. Ann Coulter should not speak of black people cause she ain't black. Now I'm wondering if she would allow white people to marry black people. I'm wondering who's racist here.

Yep,

but who would want to? 80% bastard rate and 60% diseased. Not to say that I think they're bad people, but jesus christ they have problems in their community.

Excuse me, there are a lot of people who marry lovely black people. I bet Whoopie wouldn't like it though.

Wrong AGAIN, dupe, she's been married 3 times to white guys.

Yep,

but who would want to? 80% bastard rate and 60% diseased. Not to say that I think they're bad people, but jesus christ they have problems in their community.

Excuse me, there are a lot of people who marry lovely black people. I bet Whoopie wouldn't like it though.

Wrong AGAIN, dupe, she's been married 3 times to white guys.

So what racism does she suffer again? Or is she just an attention whore? :eusa_boohoo:

Actually, 25% of whites...the racist GOP... like you. Most of my friends out here are racists- I don't hate them, I just don't discuss it. But this is a politics forum.

Assume the position- this election is the end of ignorant Reaganauts- thank God. Everything you know is Pubcrappe. LOL

what tolerant liberals such as youself do is call others racists to deflect from your own brand of racism

Racism is believing one race is superior to another. This new Pub charlatan theory of racism is drivel. Pointing out racism and racists is NOT RACISM.

Those GD NBA owners are all racist. So are are the NFL owners. And the MLB owners are about to get that way with all the 'spanics. There are hardly ANY whites playing in the major leagues of basketball, football and soon to be baseball. All those GD owners are obviously racists. WHITE RACIST who won't hire their own.

I can only conclude you dupes are going insane under the strain of your bizarro universe exploding...

Obama 360 electoral with a bullet...

Forum List

Back