Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

I wonder if Whoopi thinks black people and white peoples should marry?

Of course. Do you know anything about her ferchrssake? I don't think she likes Coulter at all. She'll say anything to make a buck off ignoramus Pub dupes...

I wonder if Whoopi thinks black people and white peoples should marry?

Gee, I wonder...

04_whoopi_ted.jpg

Danson-Goldberg-MadeInAmerica0993-jpg_001640.jpg

TED DANSON AND WHOOPI GOLDBERG - Dating, Gossip, News, Photos

O'noo's,

That's racist! Any time a white is put in charge of a black=racist. Any critizion of blacks=racist.

Whites getting ahead through hard work=racism.

there is discussion in some circles that black teachers should be teaching black children because the white teachers do not understand the kultcha....

the NAACP I believe is supporting this

sounds like segregation to me

link

I'm looking, but there is that philosophy going around

not very much into education I see or you would know that what I stated is true.

I would think someone would point out the fact that not all White people were segregationists back then.

there is discussion in some circles that black teachers should be teaching black children because the white teachers do not understand the kultcha....

the NAACP I believe is supporting this

sounds like segregation to me

link

not very much into education I see or you would know that what I stated is true.

no, i just want to read it and form my own opinion and not just take your word for it.

interesting and thank you. Not sure why i would need to eat crow, i never stated you where wrong.

Odd...anyways

This suggests that though Jada’s paper was completely experiential, clearly some sort of race bias must be in place. Black children arrive at school as eager to learn as their White counterparts, and yet by the third grade, many have either fallen behind, or else they are routinely labeled as “problem children.” The only true universal subjects are math and science because they are not open to interpretation; the answers are either right or the wrong. All other subjects are graded based on the teachers’ evaluation of performance, which leaves much room for racism.

From your first link. This is utter crap. Sure could you maybe find a teacher who is racist? yes,but that doesn't excuse why black kids have a lower learning rate.

Many factors could lead to why they don't rate well. From the teacher themselves, to home life,friends, and outside influences.

Would black kids learn better under a black teacher? Its plausible but children really don't learn to be bias at that age without help. So the odds are that it really isnt a factor.

The Brown vs. Board of Education Supreme Court decision brought an end to segregation in schools, and for the first time, Black students were exposed to White teachers. This has not necessarily been positive for Black children. The history that is taught in schools is framed through a lens of White supremacy, with additives like Black History Month being thrown to mask enormous inequalities in education. Today’s students are forced to learn the oppressor’s truth by a white supremacist educational system that presents heavy-handed biases into history, language, and even the arts.

Im going to stop reading here, because its evident this person is an utter moron and shouldn't have a job where they are.
The bold part is just moronic and the underlined part is just untrue. It would seem this writer has their own personal bias because something may or may not of happened to them when they where younger or something.

So in the end you proved that black people can say dumb shit as well as white people. Joys.....

this should be treated as the same as a white person stating whites should be taught just by whites. Ignorant and well racist. ( and i added racist because of how this author wrote their article. )

no, i just want to read it and form my own opinion and not just take your word for it.

your lazy ass could have used google too ya know

ah i see you are under the Caligirl rules for posting on a message board.

You made the assertion, you need to back the claim up. I don't need to go and prove you wrong or right. Thats not my job.

Tell me when you go out for a job, do you tell the employer to use google and call them a lazy ass because you didn't bother to bring your resume?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'm not reading through the entire fucking thread.

Did mudstain ever detail how Whoopie was being racist?

I watched this morning.

trANNey Coulter has an Adam's apple:

ann-coulter-adams-apple2.jpg
coulter_adamsapple.jpg
20081125_coulteralienhand.jpg

Just sayin'

You should see the GIANTIFIC Adam's Apple on liberal MSNBC darling Karen Finney.

I am not saying that a visible Adam's Apple on a woman should disqualify her, delegitimize her femininity, as you imply about Ann Coulter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back