Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

tell me that you can relate to being a white person if you are black

you didnt answer the question. How about you try answering it instead of being a fucking pussy.

I sorta did but it went over your pointed little head

you sort of didn't. its a simple yes or no.
No i got your little point, had i not of gotten it i would of simply asked you what your point was. I typically don't assume shit and look like an ass.

Coulter's BS is also drivel. "The racists were liberal Democrats". Of course they were conservative Southern Democrats, who left the Dems in droves with Nixon's Southern strategy.

Whoopi's you can't understand black's because you're white is also a little dumb, but she's a comedian LOL. But if you think racism doesn't exist, she's right about YOU.

Barack Obama is proof that racism does exist

you didnt answer the question. How about you try answering it instead of being a fucking pussy.

I sorta did but it went over your pointed little head

you sort of didn't. its a simple yes or no.
No i got your little point, had i not of gotten it i would of simply asked you what your point was. I typically don't assume shit and look like an ass.

I can't help that you have an inferior IQ

Coulter's BS is also drivel. "The racists were liberal Democrats". Of course they were conservative Southern Democrats, who left the Dems in droves with Nixon's Southern strategy.

Whoopi's you can't understand black's because you're white is also a little dumb, but she's a comedian LOL. But if you think racism doesn't exist, she's right about YOU.

Barack Obama is proof that racism does exist

He praised a thug and called him his son on national t.v. What a guy!

what tolerant liberals such as youself do is call others racists to deflect from your own brand of racism

Racism is believing one race is superior to another. This new Pub charlatan theory of racism is drivel. Pointing out racism and racists is NOT RACISM.

You revel in your bigotry don't you Franco?

I'm bigotted against lies, mega rich greedy Pubs, their bought off lying pundits, and silly Pub hater dupes. That's all.

WTF are talking about anyway, Bigotry is ignorant and emotional.

Should white teachers try to teach black children?

O'noo's,

That's racist! Any time a white is put in charge of a black=racist. Any critizion of blacks=racist.

Whites getting ahead through hard work=racism.

there is discussion in some circles that black teachers should be teaching black children because the white teachers do not understand the kultcha....

the NAACP I believe is supporting this

sounds like segregation to me

what tolerant liberals such as youself do is call others racists to deflect from your own brand of racism

Racism is believing one race is superior to another. This new Pub charlatan theory of racism is drivel. Pointing out racism and racists is NOT RACISM.

so then how is Coulter racist?

she isn't, she is someone who knows how to say things that look like it in order to get attention.
If she was an actual racist she would be limiting her market.

should white teachers try to teach black children?

o'noo's,

that's racist! Any time a white is put in charge of a black=racist. Any critizion of blacks=racist.

there is discussion in some circles that black teachers should be teaching black children because the white teachers do not understand the kultcha....

The naacp i believe is supporting this

:d

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

Very interesting comment here.

So let me see if I understand this......Whoopi, who is black is racist, by your logic and that dodgy definition you're using, against white Ann Coulter because she believes Ann Coulter doesn't know black people or black culture better than.....black people? You're really going with that?

Let me let you in on something.

The definition of racism is one race deciding that it is superior to another.

Where is Whoopi saying the black race is better than the white race? She merely said that Coulter doesn't know the black race as well as blacks because she isn't black. This is not racism.

She did not say "We blacks are better than you whites." That would be racist.

Hope that helps.

Well, by your logic that puts Whoopi in the position of never being able to label white people racist cause she don't know white culture, she should stick to what she knows and that's blacks, we'll let that road run two ways, that's fair don'tchyathink?

Quite fair, I'd say. You essentially are saying that blacks to stick to what they know and that whites should do the same. I don't mind that at all. It's indeed a 2-way street in that regard. It's just amusing to me when we come across intersections like this.

As for the topic, I merely interpret Whoopi's words to mean "stick to what you know". And Ann Coulter don't know black culture. I still don't see how that can be considered racist however, as Mudwhistle alluded to.

Should white teachers try to teach black children?

O'noo's,

That's racist! Any time a white is put in charge of a black=racist. Any critizion of blacks=racist.

the NAACP I believe is supporting this

link

Forum List

Back