Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

no, i just want to read it and form my own opinion and not just take your word for it.

your lazy ass could have used google too ya know

ah i see you are under the Caligirl rules for posting on a message board.

You made the assertion, you need to back the claim up. I don't need to go and prove you wrong or right. Thats not my job.

Tell me when you go out for a job, do you tell the employer to use google and call them a lazy ass because you didn't bother to bring your resume?

I'm not applying for a job here, just educating the less intellectually gifted ;)

I'm not reading through the entire fucking thread.

Did mudstain ever detail how Whoopie was being racist?

Ann Coulter must be silenced cause she ain't black.

I'll take that as a no. And no surprise, since mudstain is the biggest racist here after matthew, auriux, and billy boy.

aren't you the one that used the term " Cracker Bay" ????

Why yes you are...........................:D

I watched this morning.

trANNey Coulter has an Adam's apple:

ann-coulter-adams-apple2.jpg
coulter_adamsapple.jpg
20081125_coulteralienhand.jpg

Just sayin'

And she's still better looking than 90% of democrats.....sucks to be in the lezbo naturist party.....oh and she's far better looking than Whoopi......even blind people agree

Even with a "stick shift"?

I am surprised at you rdean. (Well, not really!)

You people claim to be champions of gays/Lesbians/bisexuals/transsexuals, yet one of your most favorite and often used insult directed towards conservatives is calling them or implying that they are gay/Lesbian/bisexual/transsexual.

But I must give you credit: You have unsurpassed talent of brainwashing people that you have a "big tent" to include people, when in fact you hate them, proven by your words and actions. And I am not talking about ONLY sexually abnormal people.

Woopi was married to 2 whites I'd say.

Alvin "Louise" Martin
(1973–1979; divorced)
David Claessen
(1986–1988; divorced)
Lyle Trachtenberg
(1994–1995; divorced)
Partner Frank Langella
(1996–2001)
(wiki)

This discussion is like the GOP- seriously off the rails...

Democrats do.t k ow they are racist... They actually think it is okay to believe black people are not smart enough to do Bugging themselves..... Hell the president is treated the same......

your lazy ass could have used google too ya know

ah i see you are under the Caligirl rules for posting on a message board.

You made the assertion, you need to back the claim up. I don't need to go and prove you wrong or right. Thats not my job.

Tell me when you go out for a job, do you tell the employer to use google and call them a lazy ass because you didn't bother to bring your resume?

I'm not applying for a job here, just educating the less intellectually gifted ;)

i see you are avoiding my other post. Good for you

I'm not reading through the entire fucking thread.

Did mudstain ever detail how Whoopie was being racist?

I'll take that as a no. And no surprise, since mudstain is the biggest racist here after matthew, auriux, and billy boy.

No! really that's what she said. Ann Coulter should not speak of black people cause she ain't black. Now I'm wondering if she would allow white people to marry black people. I'm wondering who's racist here.

No! really that's what she said. Ann Coulter should not speak of black people cause she ain't black. Now I'm wondering if she would allow white people to marry black people. I'm wondering who's racist here.

Yep,

but who would want to? 80% bastard rate and 60% diseased. Not to say that I think they're bad people, but jesus christ they have problems in their community.

:rolleyes: I wouldn't know how to speak for old needy bitches like you because I'm not one.

:rolleyes: I wouldn't know how to speak for old needy bitches like you because I'm not one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmfPZgTEK3o]aw shut up.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

Btw, what was it that got Whoopi so pizzed off in the first place- No doubt some hateful Pubcrappe- as usual, the Pubs take stuff out of context and lie like hell...and the dupes lap it up...

Assume the position, fools.

Yep,

but who would want to? 80% bastard rate and 60% diseased. Not to say that I think they're bad people, but jesus christ they have problems in their community.

your lying, you do think they are.

Btw, what was it that got Whoopi so pizzed off in the first place- No doubt some hateful Pubcrappe- as usual, the Pubs take stuff out of context and lie like hell...and the dupes lap it up...

Assume the position, fools.

So you can't debate a issue with a black person. I get it....I'm a hateful piece of shit. :mad: Time to grow up FrancoHFW marxist.

Actually her books are okay, it is surprising how people want to marginalize Ann Coutler and by bitching about it only increase her popularity and profile. :tongue:

Yep,

your lying, you do think they are.

Anyone that would want to use the system to live off of maybe. Free shit. Isn't it may right to think what ever the fuck I want? O'shittttttttttt, I forgot you're a fascist.

Yep,

Excuse me, there are a lot of people who marry lovely black people. I bet Whoopie wouldn't like it though.

If you're lucky you might just be someday.

Yeah, millionaire Whoopie claiming she knows all about racism. :rolleyes: When is enough, enough? You really gotta wonder?

You cannot be serious.

That is one of the most ignorant things I've read on this board and, with the rw's that post here, that's really saying something.

You really think she was always wealthy and never had to deal with racism? Or that wealth means an end to racism?

Jeeez.

Its like you fools live in a different reality completely.

And, Ann Coulter is a pig who will say anything to sell a book. Goldberg should have slapped the white right off her face.

Yeah, millionaire Whoopie claiming she knows all about racism. :rolleyes: When is enough, enough? You really gotta wonder?

You cannot be serious.

That is one of the most ignorant things I've read on this board and, with the rw's that post here, that's really saying something.

You really think she was always wealthy and never had to deal with racism? Or that wealth means an end to racism?

Jeeez.

Its like you fools live in a different reality completely.

And, Ann Coulter is a pig who will say anything to sell a book. Goldberg should have slapped the white right off her face.

Yay,

We can't debate black people because that is racism. Goddamn, when will these idiots stop bitching.

Forum List

Back