Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

Coulter's BS is also drivel. "The racists were liberal Democrats". Of course they were conservative Southern Democrats, who left the Dems in droves with Nixon's Southern strategy.

Whoopi's you can't understand black's because you're white is also a little dumb, but she's a comedian LOL. But if you think racism doesn't exist, she's right about YOU.

Racism will always exist as long as there are assholes like you and Whoopi Iceberg. It will NEVER end because you shitheads won't let it. Just like the lying whore down in Durham N.C. And that bitch Tawana Brawley in New York. And Al Sharpton running to the GD rescue where no rescue was necessary. THEY ARE F'ING RACISTS WITH A CAPITAL R.

I'll take that as a no. And no surprise, since mudstain is the biggest racist here after matthew, auriux, and billy boy.

No! really that's what she said. Ann Coulter should not speak of black people cause she ain't black. Now I'm wondering if she would allow white people to marry black people. I'm wondering who's racist here.
:rolleyes: I wouldn't know how to speak for old needy bitches like you because I'm not one.

LMFAO!!!! That's the funniest thing I've read on here today.. You're a total skank and everyone knows it! :puke3:

Should white teachers try to teach black children?

O'noo's,

That's racist! Any time a white is put in charge of a black=racist. Any critizion of blacks=racist.

Whites getting ahead through hard work=racism.

there is discussion in some circles that black teachers should be teaching black children because the white teachers do not understand the kultcha....

the NAACP I believe is supporting this

sounds like segregation to me

The NAACP has never figured out what they hell they do want.

O'noo's,

That's racist! Any time a white is put in charge of a black=racist. Any critizion of blacks=racist.

Whites getting ahead through hard work=racism.

there is discussion in some circles that black teachers should be teaching black children because the white teachers do not understand the kultcha....

the NAACP I believe is supporting this

sounds like segregation to me

The NAACP has never figured out what they hell they do want.

They want to do what Nelson Mandela did to South Africa.

Racism is believing one race is superior to another. This new Pub charlatan theory of racism is drivel. Pointing out racism and racists is NOT RACISM.

so then how is Coulter racist?

she isn't, she is someone who knows how to say things that look like it in order to get attention.
If she was an actual racist she would be limiting her market.

3524989688_confused_cat_huh_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Forum List

Back