Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

Democrats ran the South back during the time of her Grandmother. That fact has been white-washed by the left. All of the sins of Democrats have been passed off onto the GOP just like Obama keeps blaming all of his crap on Bush.

If you believe the truth don't go on The View because they know the real deal. Whoopie started swearing and telling Coulter that because she wasn't black she didn't know anything about racism. Whoopie acts like the only race that matters in America is African-Americans.

GOLDBERG: You know what, hold up Mrs. Coulter. Please stop, please stop! If you're going to talk about race, at least know what you're talking about. At least know what you're talking about.

Tell me how much you know about being black?

COULTER: Well, this isn't about being black.

GOLDBERG: But you just said that this is, you just made all these statements about how black people feel, tell me how you know.

COULTER: This is not a book about black people, it is a book about white liberals. And I do know and this is a fact, once for years, Republican policies on crime and welfare for example were called racist.

When they finally got implemented after the OJ verdict, implemented by Giuliani in New York, Reagan and Bush judges overall, tens of thousands of black lives were saved. That's a fact.

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

SHEPARD: Everyone understands Republicans are way different than the way they are now and

COULTER: And that's what we are told and The Democratic segregationist were all Democrats, it's a lie that they were Conservative democrats

GOLDBERG: Everyone was a segregationist , everybody was! White people were, they didn't matter whether they were Republican or not.

COULTER: Republicans were not...

GOLDBERG: Bullshit! Bullshit, I'm sorry! That's bull, that's bull

COULTER: No, no that is not... ok just read chapter 14 in the book, the first Republicans to be elected in the south

GOLDBERG: I listen to my grandmother, who was there! Who remembers what happened.

COULTER: Howard Baker, an aggressive integrationist. first Republican elected in Tennessee to the Senate, Winford Brokford, first republican governor in Arkansas, an integrationist.

The Southern Strategy is a lie.

Then Barbara Walters chimed in and asked Anne Coulter "Is this all you do is write books to make people go OMG???"

Course she does. She makes millions bucking stereotypes.

Links

Ann Coulter Causes Mass Hysteria on 'The View,' Whoopi Bleeped... - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation

Apparently, SOMEONE needs to write those books to make people go OMG, since people insist on believing so much stuff that isn't even remotely so, simply because some halfwit family member with a flawed understanding and an axe to grind told them something, and that's supposed to trump factual, researched history.

I have to ask, if "My grandmother was there and lived it" is the liberal gold standard for truth, does that mean that Franklin Delano Roosevelt was an evil bastard who ruined the country? MY grandmother was there and lived through his entire administration, and that's certainly what SHE told ME. Or is it only the gold standard when it's a LIBERAL'S family member making statements of personal opinion?

and surprisingly what whoopi does is nto racism because you can insult and put down white people as much as you want and its accepted in this country. the station should apologize for Whoopies poor professionalism.

That would assume that anyone actually thought she was a professional to begin with.

Mann Cultwhore is not someone to be proud of you fools.

I hope you're satisfied. The spectacle of you considering yourself any sort of expert on who people should and should not be proud of was so damned hilarious, and I have this awful cold, and I nearly coughed up a lung from laughing so hard.

When are you goiing to disabuse yourself of the notion that anyone on this entire planet even respects you as a primate, let alone a human being? Your opinion is so utterly worthless, it is actually a recommendation for you to not like someone.

Mann Cultwhore is not someone to be proud of you fools.

I hope you're satisfied. The spectacle of you considering yourself any sort of expert on who people should and should not be proud of was so damned hilarious, and I have this awful cold, and I nearly coughed up a lung from laughing so hard.

When are you goiing to disabuse yourself of the notion that anyone on this entire planet even respects you as a primate, let alone a human being? Your opinion is so utterly worthless, it is actually a recommendation for you to not like someone.

that could be aids or something...Id get that checked out.
Of course who gives a shit about your opinion. The last thing this thread OP needs is your racist ass attempting to justify anything.

Yawn...I didn't know newby and mud where older black women and could relate to whoopies life...

Why do you have to be black and a woman? What about a comedian? Actress? Ugly? Stupid? can you not relate to Whooopi with those categories?

Or just an intelligent, empathetic human being with a reasonable imagination. Doesn't really require much more than that to relate to another human being, but then, liberals have trouble with most of them.

w0010773.jpg

Whoopie's Grandmother was there......she knew everything about racism in the South. Problem is Whoopie believes a warp version of history. She may be attaching blame on the GOP when they barely existed in the South of Whoopie's Grandmother.

Democrats ran the South back during the time of her Grandmother. That fact has been white-washed by the left. All of the sins of Democrats have been passed off onto the GOP just like Obama keeps blaming all of his crap on Bush.

If you believe the truth don't go on The View because they know the real deal. Whoopie started swearing and telling Coulter that because she wasn't black she didn't know anything about racism. Whoopie acts like the only race that matters in America is African-Americans.

GOLDBERG: You know what, hold up Mrs. Coulter. Please stop, please stop! If you're going to talk about race, at least know what you're talking about. At least know what you're talking about.

Tell me how much you know about being black?

COULTER: Well, this isn't about being black.

GOLDBERG: But you just said that this is, you just made all these statements about how black people feel, tell me how you know.

COULTER: This is not a book about black people, it is a book about white liberals. And I do know and this is a fact, once for years, Republican policies on crime and welfare for example were called racist.

When they finally got implemented after the OJ verdict, implemented by Giuliani in New York, Reagan and Bush judges overall, tens of thousands of black lives were saved. That's a fact.

This is the definition of racism. That by virtue of your race you're better or more knowledgeable than another race.

SHEPARD: Everyone understands Republicans are way different than the way they are now and

COULTER: And that's what we are told and The Democratic segregationist were all Democrats, it's a lie that they were Conservative democrats

GOLDBERG: Everyone was a segregationist , everybody was! White people were, they didn't matter whether they were Republican or not.

COULTER: Republicans were not...

GOLDBERG: Bullshit! Bullshit, I'm sorry! That's bull, that's bull

COULTER: No, no that is not... ok just read chapter 14 in the book, the first Republicans to be elected in the south

GOLDBERG: I listen to my grandmother, who was there! Who remembers what happened.

COULTER: Howard Baker, an aggressive integrationist. first Republican elected in Tennessee to the Senate, Winford Brokford, first republican governor in Arkansas, an integrationist.

The Southern Strategy is a lie.

Then Barbara Walters chimed in and asked Anne Coulter "Is this all you do is write books to make people go OMG???"

Course she does. She makes millions bucking stereotypes.

Links

Ann Coulter Causes Mass Hysteria on 'The View,' Whoopi Bleeped... - Ann Coulter - Fox Nation

Whoopi Goldberg will never change. She thinks the world owes blacks because of what happened years ago. She thinks nothing of everyone taking responsibility for their own life and is stuck in a reality that is no longer valid.

Forum List

Back