Whoopie Goldberg Cusses Out Anne Coulter Because She Thinks Whites Don't Understand

Winthrop Rockefeller and Howard Baker would be Democrats today- The Southern strategy under Nixon was the end of Dem power in the Old South. Obviously. You dupes seem to know absolutely no facts or history...

True...

So you're going to hate white people for wanting to live with our own kind?

Actually, 25% of whites...the racist GOP... like you. Most of my friends out here are racists- I don't hate them, I just don't discuss it. But this is a politics forum.

Assume the position- this election is the end of ignorant Reaganauts- thank God. Everything you know is Pubcrappe. LOL

what tolerant liberals such as youself do is call others racists to deflect from your own brand of racism

Did I claim I did anywhere in the post?

Tell me can you relate to being pregnant if you are a man?

tell me that you can relate to being a white person if you are black

And yet the liberal metrosexual pansy male ALWAYS oozes on about abortion.. HAS THE LEFTIST MAN EVER HAD AN ABORTION??? So according to lib logic, STFU cuz you don't fucking know.

Actually, intelligent people want to give women and doctors the choice, under certain circumstances, and free birth control (saves EVERYONE money) to make it rare.

Vote mega rich greedy whites who rip you off, you mean, dupes. Change the channel.

True...

So you're going to hate white people for wanting to live with our own kind?

Actually, 25% of whites...the racist GOP... like you. Most of my friends out here are racists- I don't hate them, I just don't discuss it. But this is a politics forum.

Assume the position- this election is the end of ignorant Reaganauts- thank God. Everything you know is Pubcrappe. LOL

what tolerant liberals such as youself do is call others racists to deflect from your own brand of racism

Racism is believing one race is superior to another. This new Pub charlatan theory of racism is drivel. Pointing out racism and racists is NOT RACISM.

Thinking that one race as a whole is not capable of taking care of itself simply because of the color of its skin, however, is VERY racist.

Racism is believing one race is superior to another. This new Pub charlatan theory of racism is drivel. Pointing out racism and racists is NOT RACISM.

Keep pointing, We're gonna vote white.

I'm just pointing out the truth. That isn't racism. Goddamn you idiots think you're gods. :eusa_silenced:

And yet the liberal metrosexual pansy male ALWAYS oozes on about abortion.. HAS THE LEFTIST MAN EVER HAD AN ABORTION??? So according to lib logic, STFU cuz you don't fucking know.

Actually, intelligent people want to give women and doctors the choice, under certain circumstances, and free birth control (saves EVERYONE money) to make it rare.

Tell us how it's free. Go ahead, make your case.

so then how is Coulter racist?

Did I claim I did anywhere in the post?

Tell me can you relate to being pregnant if you are a man?

i wasn't talking about abortion you twat.

You revel in your bigotry don't you Franco?

so then how is Coulter racist?

She's white and was explaining to a black that she is wrong. Any white that doesn't crawl on the floor like a man in chain is a racist.

Coulter's BS is also drivel. "The racists were liberal Democrats". Of course they were conservative Southern Democrats, who left the Dems in droves with Nixon's Southern strategy.

Whoopi's you can't understand black's because you're white is also a little dumb, but she's a comedian LOL. But if you think racism doesn't exist, she's right about YOU.

Forum List

Back