Who's a communist?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
The RNC website has been showing the skyline of Ho Chi Minh city for months as the site of the nomination, instead of the city of Milwaukee.

Who do they have running this stuff, Pee Wee Herman?

How is it even possible to make a mistake like that?

I have told you all innumerable times that Deep State is bound by their own religion's commandments to flag all planned incidents beforehand .

You don't actually believe Alex Jones knew of 9/11 beforehand without first being given a script to read and broadcast ?

I have told you all innumerable times that Deep State is bound by their own religion's commandments to flag all planned incidents beforehand .

You don't actually believe Alex Jones knew of 9/11 beforehand without first being given a script to read and broadcast ?
What on earth does that nonsense have to do with the RNC using the wrong photo?

How is it even possible to make a mistake like that?
It's like I've been saying. Their propagandists have been deliberately dumbing them down for decades so they will even vote for felons.

Also, Trump's publicly avowed love for North Korea's mass murdering communist dictator and his decades-long crush on Putin, it was just a matter of time before their inner communist made a Freudian slip.

Senator Joseph McCarthy taught us that.
Marx's Secret Appeal Was to Snobs Who Think They Are Born to Rule

McCarthy made the fatal mistake of thinking that only Communist Party members were Communists. That's why the FBI and the CIA never realized that the Campus Commie Scum were a greater threat, and realized too late that Castro was, too.

Forum List

Back