Who’s at fault if Trump gets re-elected?

Well...according to the corporate media it won’t be Biden, the D Party, or Ears. It might be the fault of the Russians again, since that worked so well last time.
Democrats just might reelect Trump, and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.
WHen Trump wins again it will indeed be the Democratic parties own doing.
Trump is not popular, not even among many Republicans.... but the alternative is considerably worse.
Despite what you read on this forum from liberal loyalist, the vast majority of Americans know Biden's mental state is less than good. Add to this, all of the leftist storm troopers tearing up liberal cities and burning down small businesses... and then add to that the OBVIOUS problems with BlackLivesMatter.... Trump will win.
And once again all the Democrats had to do was put up someone reasonable. But they screwed up again.
He's more popular than you would suspect

Well...according to the corporate media it won’t be Biden, the D Party, or Ears. It might be the fault of the Russians again, since that worked so well last time.
Democrats just might reelect Trump, and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.
if I decide to vote for trump it will be because of the democrats and their actions and words,,,

Yep. Except I have decided to vote for Trump and that's exactly why. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016 and I've said since I left the Republican party circa 1990 there is little difference between the parties. Democrats have gone so totally insane I can't tell myself that anymore
You can still tell yourself that, because it’s still true. Clearly, Sniffy Joe is more conservative than Dumb Don. It’s the same old bs. It’s a one party system masquerading as a two party system.
when you lie do a better job
Biden is a liberal
I’m amazed how easily duped you cons are. Joe’s record is readily available for you guys to research, but you don’t do it. You prefer allowing Rush or Vannity do your thinking and they so easily dupe you.
If you believe biden is a conservative you don't know what a conservative is dumb assery is all you know.
Lol. You really need to get informed.
anyone who claims Joe Biden is a conservative is not very informed
No. It’s the other way around. Research his decades long voting record. He’s a conservative D. He has clearly stated none of Bernie’s or AOC’s ideas will be implemented.

if I decide to vote for trump it will be because of the democrats and their actions and words,,,

Yep. Except I have decided to vote for Trump and that's exactly why. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016 and I've said since I left the Republican party circa 1990 there is little difference between the parties. Democrats have gone so totally insane I can't tell myself that anymore
You can still tell yourself that, because it’s still true. Clearly, Sniffy Joe is more conservative than Dumb Don. It’s the same old bs. It’s a one party system masquerading as a two party system.
Biden is a liberal
I’m amazed how easily duped you cons are. Joe’s record is readily available for you guys to research, but you don’t do it. You prefer allowing Rush or Vannity do your thinking and they so easily dupe you.
If you believe biden is a conservative you don't know what a conservative is dumb assery is all you know.
No. It’s the other way around. Research his decades long voting record. He’s a conservative D. He has clearly stated none of Bernie’s or AOC’s ideas will be implemented.

It is quite irrelevant. He is an anti-American establishment shill. Nation of immigrants instead of our home, lunacy...

Biden is a liberal
you need to get informed

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Biden is a liberal
you need to get informed
Lol. Just research Biden’s 36 year voting record in the senate. It’s not hard.

Fault? Leave it to the crazy radical left to use the word "fault" if an incumbent President of the United States is reelected.

The one flaw in your statement is that Biden will not be running the administration, He does not have the mental capacity
of the day to day rigors of the presidency. There is no conservative in the new democrat party.
Lol. Biden’s a conservative, but libs and cons don’t know it n

Yes, people who want national healthcare, dramatic tax increases on the rich and the green new deal are "conservatives." How left are you? Is AOC to your right?
Biden has already stated he’s against all those things. Why don’t you know this?
uh-huh. He is now owned by Bernie and Company.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The one flaw in your statement is that Biden will not be running the administration, He does not have the mental capacity
of the day to day rigors of the presidency. There is no conservative in the new democrat party.

Yes, people who want national healthcare, dramatic tax increases on the rich and the green new deal are "conservatives." How left are you? Is AOC to your right?
Biden has already stated he’s against all those things. Why don’t you know this?
No he’s not. He’s already stated nothing Bernie proposed will be enacted.

So now you believe everything a politician says, huh? :rolleyes-41:
You won't acknowledge that Joe at this point in in life is as sharp as a marble.

I really am surprised at you, Gipper. He's moved way left as the party has.
Sounds like the way you're posting, they are leaving you behind.

You won't acknowledge that Joe at this point in in life is as sharp as a marble.

He hasn’t moved left at all.

At least you can put a smile and a chuckle on my face.
Your words are just empty otherwise.

I feel the same about yours.

Biden is a liberal

Gipper seems to be a Democrat. He doesn't think Joe Biden's massive tax increases, national healthcare or the green new deal that Biden support are "left"
Joe doesn’t support any of that. Why lie?

Me a Democrat...LOL.
oh so Joe saying he supports it means he doesn't support it? lol

He's also said he supports it. He's clearly called for a fracking ban on government property. He wants to expand Obamacare.

Gipper saying that Trump is no conservative is true. Gipper saying they are the same is naive and anarchist agenda driven. Gipper saying Biden is MORE conservative is just completely retarded

Biden is a liberal

Feel behind your ears. It's actually still wet isn't it?

Biden is a liberal
you need to get informed

No, it's not hard to research Biden's 36 year voting record. It is hard though to call it "conservative" unless you are to the left of Che

Biden is a liberal
you need to get informed

No, it's not hard to research Biden's 36 year voting record. It is hard though to call it "conservative" unless you are to the left of Che
This from Max Blumenthal might help you guys.

Everything Rand Paul just said about Biden being a warmongering regime change addict who’s responsible in part for the New Jim Crow is true. But saying this in support of Pompeo’s militaristic boss a night after the racist gunwaving ambulance chaser couple is laughable hypocrisy.

He never said that. You're just a Democrat sheep

Yes, you're there with the great conservatives at all time like Mao, Castro and Stalin. A bunch of right wingers, huh Chavez?

Biden is a liberal
you need to get informed

This from Max Blumenthal might help you guys.

Everything Rand Paul just said about Biden being a warmongering regime change addict who’s responsible in part for the New Jim Crow is true. But saying this in support of Pompeo’s militaristic boss a night after the racist gunwaving ambulance chaser couple is laughable hypocrisy.
How about this from Glenn Greenwald?

Joe Biden has left a string of victims all over the world -- in Iraq, in Yemen, in US prisons, in home foreclosures, dozens of women, in destroyed communities.

If you're demanding everyone vote for him while ignoring the huge piles of victims he's left, reckon with yourself.

I feel the same about yours.

Uh, huh. It's pretty funny to think about great conservatives like Lenin, Marx and Ho Chi Minh, huh Jim Jong Un?

Forum List

Back