Who’s at fault if Trump gets re-elected?

Question: Who’s at fault if Trump gets re-elected?

Answer: Biddable fools, Liars and Wedge Issue single issue voters.
and what single issue...............FREEDOM......damn skippy.............fuck communist...........thanks for pointing that out.

You know what the Wedge Issues are, and you know that they are used by the GOP to exploit them for their own benefit.
Now you go plural.............you SAID ONE........so Freedom is the answer.

Democrats are never responsible for anything, particularly their own actions

“I don’t take responsibility at all.”
That’s what President Trump said this month when asked whether he takes responsibility for the slow rollout of testing that public health officials say handicapped the country’s ability to protect Americans from the coronavirus ...

Stopped reading at your first lie. Which was the first paragraph at your post. That isn't what Trump said, you're a L-I-A-R. Trump Derangement Syndrome does that to people. Seek medical help. I understand you can get treatment in ointment form now
What do you call people who refuse to believe their own ears?

Right, he said he doesn't take responsibility for the virus. It was a gotcha question from fake news trying to get him to take blame for everything that happened. He did not say he doesn't take responsibility for all the stupid crap you made up. He never said all that stupid shit you said.

You think if Trump says he's not responsible for the virus, then you can fill whatever drivel you want after not responsible and you can't. You're the L-I-A-R

If you bothered to listen to the question it was about testing not the virus itself. He promised that everyone who wanted a test could get one. It has taken months and that still isn't completely true. I need to either pay a lot for the test or get a doctor or order one for me. He was asked if he took responsibility for the delays and he said no.

Right. Why would he take the blame for something that wasn't his fault?

You realize there are no tests for a virus that doesn't happened yet. That there were all these tests is just a lie. They're only coming out now with even semi-reliable tests.

You just hate Trump, there's nothing more to it.

And Obama, Pelosi, Chuck, Bill, Hillary, Al, Kerry, Reid. None of them never took the blame for shit, and you never asked them to. Grow the hell up

harry-truman-blog_orig.jpg

Harry Truman never took blame for things that weren't his fault.

And again, Obama took blame for nothing ever.

This is yet another bull shit made up standard because you hate Trump and have no intellectual integrity

Truman was a leader who took responsibility, that is not the same as blame. If my child gets sick, it is my responsibility to do everything possible to get him well. Does it matter if I'm not the one to blame for getting him sick?

Truman NEVER agreed to a blame trap like you're setting for Trump ever. Neither did Obama or Clinton or any other Democrat. You're full of shit

Democrats are never responsible for anything, particularly their own actions

“I don’t take responsibility at all.”
That’s what President Trump said this month when asked whether he takes responsibility for the slow rollout of testing that public health officials say handicapped the country’s ability to protect Americans from the coronavirus ...

Stopped reading at your first lie. Which was the first paragraph at your post. That isn't what Trump said, you're a L-I-A-R. Trump Derangement Syndrome does that to people. Seek medical help. I understand you can get treatment in ointment form now
What do you call people who refuse to believe their own ears?

Right, he said he doesn't take responsibility for the virus. It was a gotcha question from fake news trying to get him to take blame for everything that happened. He did not say he doesn't take responsibility for all the stupid crap you made up. He never said all that stupid shit you said.

You think if Trump says he's not responsible for the virus, then you can fill whatever drivel you want after not responsible and you can't. You're the L-I-A-R

If you bothered to listen to the question it was about testing not the virus itself. He promised that everyone who wanted a test could get one. It has taken months and that still isn't completely true. I need to either pay a lot for the test or get a doctor or order one for me. He was asked if he took responsibility for the delays and he said no.

Right. Why would he take the blame for something that wasn't his fault?

You realize there are no tests for a virus that doesn't happened yet. That there were all these tests is just a lie. They're only coming out now with even semi-reliable tests.

You just hate Trump, there's nothing more to it.

And Obama, Pelosi, Chuck, Bill, Hillary, Al, Kerry, Reid. None of them never took the blame for shit, and you never asked them to. Grow the hell up

harry-truman-blog_orig.jpg

Harry Truman never took blame for things that weren't his fault.

And again, Obama took blame for nothing ever.

This is yet another bull shit made up standard because you hate Trump and have no intellectual integrity

Once again an attack on President Obama sans any evidence and an attack on the intellectual integrity of another person. One more example of hate by a trump supporter.

That's just a purely inane response. Be honest, you didn't even read my post before you responded to it, did you?

It seems my comment was spot on, given this post of yours:

"And again, Obama took blame for nothing ever."

"This is yet another bull shit made up standard because you hate Trump and have no intellectual integrity"

Give some examples of things Obama took the blame for. Go ...

Truman NEVER agreed to a blame trap like you're setting for Trump ever. Neither did Obama or Clinton or any other Democrat. You're full of shit
Obviously you think Obama and Clinton were great Presidents so you use them as the benchmarks for Trump. He doesn't need to be better than Obama or Clinton, he just needs to be as good.

Obviously you think Obama and Clinton were great Presidents so you use them as the benchmarks for Trump. He doesn't need to be better than Obama or Clinton, he just needs to be as good.

You're just babbling. You're the one demanding Trump say test kits are all his fault.

Give examples when your Democrat Presidents did that. Obama or Clinton. That's the question

You're just babbling. You're the one demanding Trump say test kits are all his fault.

Give examples when your Democrat Presidents did that. Obama or Clinton. That's the question
Whataboutism? That's your only response? Sorry not playing that game. If you don't want to defend Trump, believe me, I completely understand, I wouldn't want to either.

Did Trump do everything possible to make as many test kits available in the shortest amount of time possible? Spoiler alert, he did not:

President Donald Trump now says that he was not kidding when he told rallygoers over the weekend that he asked staff to slow down coronavirus testing, undercutting senior members of his own administration who said the comment was made in jest.​
"I don't kid, let me just tell you, let me make it clear," Trump told a reporter on Monday, when asked again if he was kidding when he said Saturday he instructed his administration to slow down coronavirus testing.​

Who’s at fault if Trump gets re-elected?

It would be the fault of the US Constitution and its parameters for national elections.
Of course, I don't find those to be a "fault" at all. That's just a literary spin by sore losers.

Whataboutism? That's your only response? Sorry not playing that game. If you don't want to defend Trump, believe me, I completely understand, I wouldn't want to either.

Did Trump do everything possible to make as many test kits available in the shortest amount of time possible? Spoiler alert, he did not:

President Donald Trump now says that he was not kidding when he told rallygoers over the weekend that he asked staff to slow down coronavirus testing, undercutting senior members of his own administration who said the comment was made in jest.​
"I don't kid, let me just tell you, let me make it clear," Trump told a reporter on Monday, when asked again if he was kidding when he said Saturday he instructed his administration to slow down coronavirus testing.​

It was your standard that Presidents should take the blame for anything that happens when they are President. So you first. What blame did Obama or Clinton ever take? You first, go ...

Your Hero Fauci was in charge there...............why did they fuck up so badly........some expert......and most of their data wasn't even close..............

Now that we have tested more than any other nation on the planet............did it really matter..........the virus runs it's course.......with a 99.974% survival rate.................................

We destroyed this country for nothing........except the globalist........who are laughing at the corpses of small businesses scattered all over the economic battlefield................DESTROYED PERMANENTLY...........

Sure Chi coms are happy about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

It was your standard that Presidents should take the blame for anything that happens when they are President. So you first. What blame did Obama or Clinton ever take? You first, go ...
Recognizing the Distinction Between Blame and Responsibility
To be responsible is to be answerable or accountable. It means that we will be measured. To be at fault is to be responsible for a failure or worse, a wrongful act. Finally, to blame is not just to hold responsible but to find fault with.​

Recognizing the Distinction Between Blame and Responsibility
To be responsible is to be answerable or accountable. It means that we will be measured. To be at fault is to be responsible for a failure or worse, a wrongful act. Finally, to blame is not just to hold responsible but to find fault with.​

Exactly, I say that all the time. Fake news was looking for him to admit blame, they were very clear about that.

You're not fooling anyone. We all know the word games you play and how you constantly change the meaning. You were always asking an innocent question by the most mild definition and declare guilt based on the most extreme overapplication of any meaning of the word.

You're as shallowly obvious as a soap bubble

Well...according to the corporate media it won’t be Biden, the D Party, or Ears. It might be the fault of the Russians again, since that worked so well last time.
Democrats just might reelect Trump, and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.
Yes, Putin is to blame if Trump wins, but if not, then he had nothing to do with the election.

Russians are everywhere!

Don't look now but one is behind you.

Gipper is one.
Yes, I’m a traitor for recognizing and sparking out about Dumb Don’s multiple failures.

Yet, I also speak out about the multiple failures of Sniffy Joe and the horrendous Democrats.

I’m one of the few on this board not a dumb partisan. So, apparently partisans can’t comprehend my posts.

No, you are a Russian stooge because Trump is clearly not of the political class, so he is clearly not part of the duopoly you claim to hate, yet you still attack Trump.

That makes you a liar, and a chump.

Now piss off pootin putz, you ain't fooling anyone.
Lol. I attack Trump because he is a failure.

You are no better than the dumb libs, who love red baiting.

Yeah, sure he is. Eliminated ISIS in under a year, has been bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA that obummer had chased away, enacted real prison reform, properly funded HBCU's so they don't have to come begging for many every year, slowly bringing the judicial system back to the PEOPLE'S control with hundreds of appointments.

Yeah, he's done nothing you contemptible, feckless, liar.

Piss off and go suck pootins cock, you little bitch.
Take your nap you old coot.

Well...according to the corporate media it won’t be Biden, the D Party, or Ears. It might be the fault of the Russians again, since that worked so well last time.
Democrats just might reelect Trump, and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.
if I decide to vote for trump it will be because of the democrats and their actions and words,,,

Yep. Except I have decided to vote for Trump and that's exactly why. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016 and I've said since I left the Republican party circa 1990 there is little difference between the parties. Democrats have gone so totally insane I can't tell myself that anymore
You can still tell yourself that, because it’s still true. Clearly, Sniffy Joe is more conservative than Dumb Don. It’s the same old bs. It’s a one party system masquerading as a two party system.
The one flaw in your statement is that Biden will not be running the administration, He does not have the mental capacity
of the day to day rigors of the presidency. There is no conservative in the new democrat party.
Lol. Biden’s a conservative, but libs and cons don’t know it n

if I decide to vote for trump it will be because of the democrats and their actions and words,,,

Yep. Except I have decided to vote for Trump and that's exactly why. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016 and I've said since I left the Republican party circa 1990 there is little difference between the parties. Democrats have gone so totally insane I can't tell myself that anymore
You can still tell yourself that, because it’s still true. Clearly, Sniffy Joe is more conservative than Dumb Don. It’s the same old bs. It’s a one party system masquerading as a two party system.
The one flaw in your statement is that Biden will not be running the administration, He does not have the mental capacity
of the day to day rigors of the presidency. There is no conservative in the new democrat party.
Biden can't even remember what he is....that's my point.
He is going to be manipulated by those behind the curtain, Gipper.

Yes, people who want national healthcare, dramatic tax increases on the rich and the green new deal are "conservatives." How left are you? Is AOC to your right?

The Democrats are indeed this year letting Trump run away with the “law and order” issue, just as they let him run away with the “open borders” issue in 2016. They may well lose as a result.

Democrats have also allowed Trump to continue to pose as a man who is against “endless wars” despite his having increased U.S. overseas troop levels and international tensions — but to be honest Americans generally don’t seem to give a damn that we are wasting our resources acting as policeman of the world. The DNC and RNC and MIC and Trump and even the American people seem pretty much in agreement in supporting the U.S. “empire” — as long as we get away with it.

The seeming failure of Democrats to discuss openly and honestly “law and order” issues at their convention — despite having a prosecutor like Kamala Harris on the ticket — seems to me terribly short-sighted.

The Republicans have of course made it seem that “BLM” is burning down all our cities and that leniency toward “anarchism” and “communist revolutionaries” is the major problem in cities.

All that is preposterous. But ignoring this Republican propaganda and not vigorously but carefully dissecting the real problems in our society and in our cities is not helpful. Covid-19 related economic unemployment and boarded up businesses in big cities, budgeting crisis in cities and states, massive unemployment and economic failure of businesses while the stock market reaches new heights, these have nothing to do with BLM whatever. The Democrats have not yet won back the support of the great majority of white workers, nor built a convincing “New Deal” coalition. Social-democratic reformers like Elizabeth Warren are few and far between, and Democrats with genuine working-class credibility still almost invisible.

The reality is the U.S. is a mess. Trump is a talented demagogue but remarkably incompetent executive, and the Democrats continue to rather ineffectively confront the strong backlash to their policies of corporate rule, social reforms, liberal identity & gender politics. Trump is extremely vulnerable and many who would be happy to abandon him are still not convinced the Democrats are a better alternative.

A better, tougher, more radically honest candidate — one more willing to openly challenge corporate and Wall Street crony capitalism and restructure wealth and income and our relations with the world at large — such a candidate could win. Alas, the Democrats are again trying to play it safe ... and may end up just sorry.

But any vote for Trump is a vote for more division, more incompetence, more chaos. Better not to vote than to vote for that dangerous hustler.
So true. Our nation has become a failed state and this election is further proof of it. To think the two crooked parties can only offer these two buffoons, is a sad consequence of our corrupt political class.

Trump is doing all he can to incite the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians to military action. His draconian sanctions on these nations is an act of war. His constant war gaming along their borders could easily lead to a big war. However, few Americans know anything about his warlike actions, because the co-opted corporate media refuses to inform them.

I suspect the D party doesn’t care if they win. Nominating Joe is proof enough. Had they nominated someone who actually proposed helping the American people, they win easily. If Trump wins, the Ds and MSM will continue to bitch while approving of his spending and warmongering.

Yes, people who want national healthcare, dramatic tax increases on the rich and the green new deal are "conservatives." How left are you? Is AOC to your right?
Biden has already stated he’s against all those things. Why don’t you know this?

when you lie do a better job
Biden is a liberal
I’m amazed how easily duped you cons are. Joe’s record is readily available for you guys to research, but you don’t do it. You prefer allowing Rush or Vannity do your thinking and they so easily dupe you.
If you believe biden is a conservative you don't know what a conservative is dumb assery is all you know.

Gipper seems to be a Democrat. He doesn't think Joe Biden's massive tax increases, national healthcare or the green new deal that Biden support are "left"
Joe doesn’t support any of that. Why lie?

Me a Democrat...LOL.
oh so Joe saying he supports it means he doesn't support it? lol

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
The Democrats are indeed this year letting Trump run away with the “law and order” issue, just as they let him run away with the “open borders” issue in 2016. They may well lose as a result.

Democrats have also allowed Trump to continue to pose as a man who is against “endless wars” despite his having increased U.S. overseas troop levels and international tensions — but to be honest Americans generally don’t seem to give a damn that we are wasting our resources acting as policeman of the world. The DNC and RNC and MIC and Trump and even the American people seem pretty much in agreement in supporting the U.S. “empire” — as long as we get away with it.

The seeming failure of Democrats to discuss openly and honestly “law and order” issues at their convention — despite having a prosecutor like Kamala Harris on the ticket — seems to me terribly short-sighted.

The Republicans have of course made it seem that “BLM” is burning down all our cities and that leniency toward “anarchism” and “communist revolutionaries” is the major problem in cities.

All that is preposterous. But ignoring this Republican propaganda and not vigorously but carefully dissecting the real problems in our society and in our cities is not helpful. Covid-19 related economic unemployment and boarded up businesses in big cities, budgeting crisis in cities and states, massive unemployment and economic failure of businesses while the stock market reaches new heights, these have nothing to do with BLM whatever. The Democrats have not yet won back the support of the great majority of white workers, nor built a convincing “New Deal” coalition. Social-democratic reformers like Elizabeth Warren are few and far between, and Democrats with genuine working-class credibility still almost invisible.

The reality is the U.S. is a mess. Trump is a talented demagogue but remarkably incompetent executive, and the Democrats continue to rather ineffectively confront the strong backlash to their policies of corporate rule, social reforms, liberal identity & gender politics. Trump is extremely vulnerable and many who would be happy to abandon him are still not convinced the Democrats are a better alternative.

A better, tougher, more radically honest candidate — one more willing to openly challenge corporate and Wall Street crony capitalism and restructure wealth and income and our relations with the world at large — such a candidate could win. Alas, the Democrats are again trying to play it safe ... and may end up just sorry.

But any vote for Trump is a vote for more division, more incompetence, more chaos. Better not to vote than to vote for that dangerous hustler.
So true. Our nation has become a failed state and this election is further proof of it. To think the two crooked parties can only offer these two buffoons, is a sad consequence of our corrupt political class.

Trump is doing all he can to incite the Chinese, Russians, and Iranians to military action. His draconian sanctions on these nations is an act of war. His constant war gaming along their borders could easily lead to a big war. However, few Americans know anything about his warlike actions, because the co-opted corporate media refuses to inform them.

I suspect the D party doesn’t care if they win. Nominating Joe is proof enough. Had they nominated someone who actually proposed helping the American people, they win easily. If Trump wins, the Ds and MSM will continue to bitch while approving of his spending and warmongering.
I thought you were smarter than this

when you lie do a better job
Biden is a liberal
I’m amazed how easily duped you cons are. Joe’s record is readily available for you guys to research, but you don’t do it. You prefer allowing Rush or Vannity do your thinking and they so easily dupe you.
If you believe biden is a conservative you don't know what a conservative is dumb assery is all you know.
Lol. You really need to get informed.
anyone who claims Joe Biden is a conservative is not very informed

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back