🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who's going to kneel during the national Anthem tonight?

• Banned
I know gillenbrand won’t be able to help her self lol.

• Banned
Perez just said it was democrats that passed the voting rights act lol hahah

All Democrats are scumbags. Some are just more scumbag than others.
A lot of Democrats wouldn't be Democrats if they weren't so ignorant to politics.

The old question; are you stupid because you are a Democrat or are you a Democrat because you are stupid?

I have the Democrat pre debate show on now. I have been watching it. Those are assholes. Lying, dishonest low life TDS afflicted assholes.

How's Moscow Mitch the POS repub senate leader that wants Russia to interfere with our elections? Talk about scumbags ,,him and the rest of you lying trump ass kissers

My Gawd eddie get with the program... Russia is a dead subject... It is all about Race, Race, Race now... If you are not calling someone a racist you are losing... Tighten up eddie, tighten up...

The irony of swamp democrat candidates having us wonder if they will disrespect the flag/country by kneeling. Goes to show why Trump looks better as President for 2020.

170109-donald-trump-national-anthem-feature-image.jpg

Gotta give cnn credit, that was a smooth move putting that in there to see how they would react

Is that silly ass Hippy chick going to be back tonight? She is is a riot!

Probably just the creepy stupid old man, the Neggra Ho, Spartacus and the other assorted Moon Bat clowns.

How's Moscow Mitch the POS repub senate leader that wants Russia to interfere with our elections? Talk about scumbags ,,him and the rest of you lying trump ass kissers

My Gawd eddie get with the program... Russia is a dead subject... It is all about Race, Race, Race now... If you are not calling someone a racist you are losing... Tighten up eddie, tighten up...
Ridge I don't care what side you're on but ANY American should be down on that POS McConnell for letting Russia assist Trump in our elections

Forum List

Back