🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who’s speech was better Ronald Reagan’s tear down this wall or Trump speech today?

LOL..what a thread. Reagan would have only given a speech like Trump’s if he had a stroke. Blaming his predecessor for his own failures...what an insecure boob.

Last edited:
Trump's speech was good as usual.

Reagan's iconic speech ushered in a historical cold war breakthrough and will be written about by scholars for decades. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Trumps speech sucked
60750A90-B76D-48D5-93EB-94F1797A1DD8.jpeg
Legendary

No, trump doesn’t have a flare for oratory like Reagan. Trump looked and acted tired as I suspect he was up all night, but the imagery of solidarity with the military was priceless. Trump was simple, somber, and direct and he properly took no questions that might have cheapened the moment. As he has over the last two years, trump showed restraint and leadership. I am glad this moment came and went without escalation. I am leaning more towards getting all our troops out of Iraq and just using our long range capabilities to send the message, but I would blow up every airport and base we built over there on the way out.

Reagan's iconic, "Tear down that wall" speech ranks up there with Kennedy's, "I'm a Berliner", and Lincoln's, "Four score and seven years ago". ... :cool:

It depends on how you define 'better'. Reagan's speech was a classic and he was a much better orator than Trump. However Trump's speech could be more consequential if it rallies the other countries to isolate Iran.

I'd go with Reagan's. I'm not knocking Trump's speech, his presentations are very good - whenever he sticks to the script. With Reagan I felt his feelings were much more aligned with the words he spoke which naturally generated more trust.

Reagan was very good at giving speeches, and he even wrote most of them.
Trump tends to mumble a bit.

LOL..what a thread. Reagan would only have given a speech like Trump’s if he had stroke. Blaming his predecessor for his own failures...what an insecure boob.

Well, Obama did buy the haji's the missiles. Still, Trumps presidant. Bammer is just a post card in the White House gift shop as the token negro presidant.

Forum List

Back