Who's The Least Insane Republican Candidate?

Who's The Least Insane Republican Candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Rubio

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Cruz

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Kasich

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Carson

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
When is come to shit house rat crazy it's Carson. Carson is delusional and a narcissist

Cruz is a pathological liar a narcissist and a sociopath and that makes him very dangerous.

Rubio is also a liar and suffers from insecurity and a Napoleon complex.

Trump, in spite of his bombastic personality is quite sane. No false humility from Trump. He may be a bit of a bully but there is no doubt that he gets shit done.

Kasich comes off as the sanest of the bunch and like Trump Kasich gets shit done and has a record to prove it.

When is come to shit house rat crazy it's Carson. Carson is delusional and a narcissist

Cruz is a pathological liar a narcissist and a sociopath and that makes him very dangerous.

Trump, in spite of his bombastic personality is quite sane. No false humility from Trump. He may be a bit of a bully but there is no doubt that he gets shit done.

Kasich comes off as the sanest of the bunch and like Trump Kasich gets shit done and has a record to prove it.

Kasich's record is not at all what it looks to be. Trump was right about Kasich, the one thing I can agree with Trump on. Actually, I agree with Trump on a number of things, but he's such an asshole I would never vote for him, because his being an asshole scares the shit out of me. Trump said Kasich got lucky because Ohio has lots of natural gas and oil, and he is correct. That is what revived Ohio's economy. Kasich has done nothing to bring new business to Ohio, and when the gas and oil are gone, the economy will go down the shitter. Secondly, Kasich balanced Ohio's budget by massively cutting spending on education. Because of this, every single school district lost as much as 20% of their funding resulting in the need for additional school levies just so they could keep the doors open. This led to massive increases in property taxes for residents. What Kasich did is rob Peter to pay Paul so he would look good. Unfortunately, Ohio has a lot of dumb voters who still believe that Kasich has done a great job because they can't put two and two together.

I'll agree with that synopsis as far as any liberal could. I won't bother trying to make my case Cruz is the craziest, it's almost too close to call anyway.

Show me a politician on either side that isn't somehow flawed. Hillary is a habitual liar, Bernie has never held a job outside of politics, Reid is mobbed up, so on and so forth. The whole lot of them suck, R&D. A pox on both their houses.

So long as we keep acting like politics is just another spectator sport with "my team" and "your team" We The People deserve what we get.

Show me a politician on either side that isn't somehow flawed. Hillary is a habitual liar, Bernie has never held a job outside of politics, Reid is mobbed up, so on and so forth. The whole lot of them suck, R&D. A pox on both their houses.

So long as we keep acting like politics is just another spectator sport with "my team" and "your team" We The People deserve what we get.

The right deserves the crazies in the clown car,

I'll agree with that synopsis as far as any liberal could. I won't bother trying to make my case Cruz is the craziest, it's almost too close to call anyway.

It is a close call. My gut reaction of the candidates is that if could pick one to beat the shit out of it would be a toss up between Cruz and Rubio and along with Carson they would do the most damage even eclipsing what Bush did to the country.

I think the only qualified one is Kasich with Trump a somewhat distant second. I also think that for the most part Kasich and Trump believe in what they are saying whereas Cruz and Rubio are a couple of phonies.

Trump is an asshole and so is Romney. Republican voters sure go for crooks an asshole.

The right deserves the crazies in the clown car,

The country deserves good leadership and not since Eisenhower has a Republican done that. Bobby Jindyl put it right. The GOP is the party of stupid and that is because of its base.

Kasich is without a doubt the most sane. My god America is imploding.

He's too sane to stay in the race much longer. The right won't tolerate that.

If you judge the debate by applause levels, Kasich won.

He may have got lucky with oil and gas but he managed it properly, that leads me to believe he could talk with mid east oil countries, and be taken seriously.

It's scary. We need a purge.

Speaking of Napoleon, what's with Cruz tweaking his own nipple?

cruzhand.jpg

It is a close call. My gut reaction of the candidates is that if could pick one to beat the shit out of it would be a toss up between Cruz and Rubio and along with Carson they would do the most damage even eclipsing what Bush did to the country.

I think the only qualified one is Kasich with Trump a somewhat distant second. I also think that for the most part Kasich and Trump believe in what they are saying whereas Cruz and Rubio are a couple of phonies.

Trump is an asshole and so is Romney. Republican voters sure go for crooks an asshole.

Not much to argue with there, except the extent of the Donald's truthfulness. At times I fall prey to the dark lure of the conspiracy theory voiced by the more paranoid on the right, describing a diabolical hoax hatched by Trump to camouflage himself as a certifiable loon with wild, almost fascist proposals which appeal so much to so many base Republicans. While deep down he fundamentally holds on to a leftist worldview. The camou slips every once in awhile, like when he said tonight he would never let people die in the streets for want of health care, (or was it "starve in the streets"? Doesn't matter, same ideal.) No self respecting nutter would ever say such a thing. Otherwise you're more or less right on.

Not much to argue with there, except the extent of the Donald's truthfulness. At times I fall prey to the dark lure of the conspiracy theory voiced by the more paranoid on the right, describing a diabolical hoax hatched by Trump to camouflage himself as a certifiable loon with wild, almost fascist proposals which appeal so much to so many base Republicans. While deep down he fundamentally holds on to a leftist worldview. The camou slips every once in awhile, like when he said tonight he would never let people die in the streets for want of health care, (or was it "starve in the streets"? Doesn't matter, same ideal.) No self respecting nutter would ever say such a thing. Otherwise you're more or less right on.

Trump is a liar and that is why Republicans love him but then again we tell children that there is an Easter bunny and Santa Claus. Republican voters love liars and loons. Trump know his audience very well. My guess is Trump is slightly less Conservative than Hillary and more conservative than Bernie on most issues.

In spite of being a bully at times Trump has more basic humanity than Rubio and Cruz who would allow people to die in the streets and take the Marie Antoinette approach and say, "let them eat cake". I could with great joy drop a dull guillotine blade on corporate errand boys like Slacker Rubio and Canadian Nazi Ted Cruz.

View attachment 64836

Kaisch looks like the baby shrub in that photo.
Hey parasite, Unlike you, Canadian Ted Cruz and Slacker Marco Rubio; John Kasich is a decent human being who has done something with his life and has a resume to prove it.

I would bring the likes of you Cruz and Rubio to a the guillotine, dull the blade and start at your feet taking off and inch at a time.

Kasich's record is not at all what it looks to be. Trump was right about Kasich, the one thing I can agree with Trump on. Actually, I agree with Trump on a number of things, but he's such an asshole I would never vote for him, because his being an asshole scares the shit out of me. Trump said Kasich got lucky because Ohio has lots of natural gas and oil, and he is correct. That is what revived Ohio's economy. Kasich has done nothing to bring new business to Ohio, and when the gas and oil are gone, the economy will go down the shitter. Secondly, Kasich balanced Ohio's budget by massively cutting spending on education. Because of this, every single school district lost as much as 20% of their funding resulting in the need for additional school levies just so they could keep the doors open. This led to massive increases in property taxes for residents. What Kasich did is rob Peter to pay Paul so he would look good. Unfortunately, Ohio has a lot of dumb voters who still believe that Kasich has done a great job because they can't put two and two together.
nope. most of ohio's recovery comes from an increase in manufacturing
Fracking first took off in Ohio four years ago. Since then, it has attracted more than $22 billion in investments to the state and the industry estimated that it would create 200,000 jobs. However, independent analysts concluded that job growth has not been nearly as robust as first predicted.

IHS Global Insight, an economic analysis company, attributed the improving economy in Ohio to the fact that the manufacturing industry was expanding and that the population was growing slowly. They determined that the auto and plastics industries were the main drivers of growth -- not fracking.
Republican debate: CNN's Reality Check Team inspects the claims - CNNPolitics.com

as lindsey graham put it, the gop is batshit crazy.

View attachment 64836

Kaisch looks like the baby shrub in that photo.
Hey parasite, Unlike you, Canadian Ted Cruz and Slacker Marco Rubio; John Kasich is a decent human being who has done something with his life and has a resume to prove it.

I would bring the likes of you Cruz and Rubio to a the guillotine, dull the blade and start at your feet taking off and inch at a time.

John Kasich is a giant pussy. He promised to oppose The Rapist's gun bill and then caved. Pussy.

He promised to rein-in Ohio's STUPID public unions and caved in. Pussy.

Even his mommy and daddy were goobermint employees.

Kasich is a giant pussy.

The only thing that helped Ohio is fracking. Without it, it would be 2nd only to Michigan in deteriorating Cities. And it's pretty bad now. Ohio sucks.

Ohio sucks big green donkey dicks.

And scumbag, gutless politicians like Kasich are the reason why.

I know. I used to live there. SO don't try to tell me about Kasich. He's a giant pussy.

Forum List

Back