Why all these Syria threads both the left and right look stupid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NzFJxX8yoY]I wanna kill kill kill - YouTube[/ame]

Most Americans are America's worse enemy.

God have mercy, you really believe that. So, you would have a very small minority of fruitloops like you making the rules for this nation? Fortunetly, there is this document called the Constitution of the United States of America.

How about this:

If you're a Democrat and you continue to support Obama if he attacks Syria and enters us into another unwinnable quagmire...

Then you can GO FUCK YOURSELF and you're no better than ANY Republican who supported Bush during his embarrassing debacle of a presidency

And how, if all we do is what we did in Egypt and Libya, is that a debacle?

If Assad has used poison gas, then he needs to be removed from power. As there is an active civil war in Syria to do just that, the US and EU does not have to put boots on the ground, just aid those trying to get rid of Assad. Will Assad's replacement be any better? Probably not, but I bet they won't use poison gas.

We aren't and shouldn't try to be the world's police :cool:

and we should care exactly... WHY?

we can provide consultation support. Let Europe be the main player THIS TIME.

we can comment. and give advices.

News flash Europe can not do a damg thing dont you read up on world Navys or Airforces? the entire Nato is weak..with Out the USA.

I couldn't care less what they can or can not do.

you missed my first question, so I will repeat:

and we should care exactly WHY?

Again vox read my OP. what boogey man are you afraid of? you dont think we dont spend a like a 500 billion? a year for a hammer do you? again chemical war fare. ok bored of fighiting going to go to sleep have to be up a 5am and go to work.

You can count on WWIII, and no one knows what the catalyst will be. Obama in his great ineptness has placed us in the position of losing face or who knows what. I don't think that a cruse missle attack on Asad will precipitate it, but every time we spend money, and blood ( we can afford niether ) in the middle east, we get the shit end of the stick.

Obama is suppose to be our leader. His rhetoric is weakening us as a nation - not to mention his actions. Bush sucked! Obama sucks, but at least Bush had impetus behind his words - all Obama has is ideology. The American people are fed up with the middle east Arab winter.

This is a political forum - this is the most impending, pertinent topic. Your the one who looks stupid! :eusa_pray:

Most Americans are America's worse enemy.

God have mercy, you really believe that. So, you would have a very small minority of fruitloops like you making the rules for this nation? Fortunetly, there is this document called the Constitution of the United States of America.

Thanks for the proof. Constitution? Since when has the Constitution meant anything to the one you support that piece of shit in the white house?
Thew Constitution was abused and thrown into the trash when obama used the military in Libya it did not stop obamacare it did not prevent the NDAA 2012 INDEFINITE DETENTION. Fast and the furious cover-up assassination of American citizens NSA spying on American citizens IRS. DON'T SPEAK ABOUT THE COUNSTITUTION WHEN YOUR FUCKED PRESIDENT HAS THROWN IT IN THE TRASH AND YOU SUPPORTED IT.

Look up War Powers Act. Duh

(c) The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2) specific statutory authorization, or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.
Avalon Project - War Powers Resolution

News flash Europe can not do a damg thing dont you read up on world Navys or Airforces? the entire Nato is weak..with Out the USA.

I couldn't care less what they can or can not do.

you missed my first question, so I will repeat:

and we should care exactly WHY?

Again vox read my OP. what boogey man are you afraid of? you dont think we dont spend a like a 500 billion? a year for a hammer do you? again chemical war fare. ok bored of fighiting going to go to sleep have to be up a 5am and go to work.

I am not fighting with you. You a reasonable participant in the discussions.

I do not see any NEED for us to get involved.
At all. Zilch. Nada.

Forgive me my cynicism, but I couldn't care less about the treaties - meaning - I am all for them - just let THIS TIME somebody else do the job.

We do not have a dog in this fight.

There is a proverb - the wise ones learn on the mistakes of others, the stupid ones - on their own mistakes.

If we do not learn on our own mistakes and engage in the same again - what are we going to be?

Forum List

Back