🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are all of America's problems Trump's fault?

Because the buck stops with the president. Just as a CEO will be held responsible by his board for his failures, voters will hold the president responsible for failures of the government to meet various challenges. This is nothing new, all incumbent presidential candidates have this problem. Obama was held responsible for failures in Obamacare, Bush for the war, etc.
It's a meaningless slogan.
...for everyone shirking all responsibility. Like children or hopelessly spoiled rich assholes who convince idiots he should be president.
So tell us, which "bucks" stopped on Truman's desk? What failure did he take responsibility for?

I've asked you this question several times, and all you do is dodge and weave.

Face it, the slogan is meaningless, especially when Dims are spewing it.
As with most things you do not understand the meaning of the phrase. The Buck Stops Here does not mean making mistakes, it means taking the responsibility. As president, the buck stops with him. He takes the responsibility.

That doesn't mean blaming others (read 'I inherited as mess' or 'the cupboard was bare'). It means it is the responsibility of the president to work on and ultimately solve the problem.
Please providing an example of Truman taking responsibility. For all I can see, it means absolutely nothing. What problem did Truman solve?

Because the buck stops with the president. Just as a CEO will be held responsible by his board for his failures, voters will hold the president responsible for failures of the government to meet various challenges. This is nothing new, all incumbent presidential candidates have this problem. Obama was held responsible for failures in Obamacare, Bush for the war, etc.
...for everyone shirking all responsibility. Like children or hopelessly spoiled rich assholes who convince idiots he should be president.
So tell us, which "bucks" stopped on Truman's desk? What failure did he take responsibility for?

As with most things you do not understand the meaning of the phrase. The Buck Stops Here does not mean making mistakes, it means taking the responsibility. As president, the buck stops with him. He takes the responsibility.

That doesn't mean blaming others (read 'I inherited as mess' or 'the cupboard was bare'). It means it is the responsibility of the president to work on and ultimately solve the problem.
I’ll ask you again Nosmo King does that mean Obama is responsible for all the racism in America for the 8 years he was in office? That’s a yes or no question.

Also, why didn’t HE solve it?

Please providing an example of Truman taking responsibility. For all I can see, it means absolutely nothing. What problem did Truman solve?
Truman took responsibility for dropping atomic bombs. He took responsibility to end a nationwide trucker strike. He took responsibility for desegregation the armed forces.

Did you not take any history classes?

I’ll ask you again Nosmo King does that mean Obama is responsible for all the racism in America for the 8 years he was in office? That’s a yes or no question.

He tried to understand it and end it.

He did not encourage it.

And that's the difference between him and what we have now.

Truman took responsibility for dropping atomic bombs. He took responsibility to end a nationwide trucker strike. He took responsibility for desegregation the armed forces.

The Dims support unions, so Dims are responsible for their strikes. Truman gave the order to drop the bomb. When did he take "responsibility?" I would call resigning taking responsibility. Again, Dims segregated the armed forces (Wilson)

He did not encourage it.

What a load.

The Dims support unions, so Dims are responsible for their strikes. Truman gave the order to drop the bomb. When did he take "responsibility?" I would call resigning taking responsibility. Again, Dims segregated the armed forces (Wilson)
There's no sense debating you so long as you distort history and facts. You live in your own little world.

He did not encourage it.

What claptrap.

Was Obama responsible for it or not?

There's no sense debating you so long as you distort history and facts. You live in your own little world.
ROFL! Is there anyone who you believe doesn't distort facts and history who isn't a leftist?

Truman orders army to seize control of railroads

It Trump did that you would call him a dictator.

...How was Trump suppose to quell the riots since they are a local issue. He doesn’t control state and local law enforcement, stupid.
"If Democrat mayors and governors don't stop this, I will, and so quickly you won't believe it." :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back