Why Are American Voters So Uninformed?

Interesting how conservatives don’t consider voters ‘uninformed’ when they elect republicans to office.

Lol, really? I would say when a republican becomes president, i'd say voters are informed. The media tries to destroy a republican president, nothing gets by them. Obama well by the media he has never made a mistake. If he does they hide it.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

It's simple.

Americans under the age of 30 get their news from Comedy Central and those over 30 get their news from ABC, NBC, and CBS.

A lot of American women get their news from Good Morning America and TODAY.

Ignorance is plentiful.

Those under 30 years of age revel in loud profanity as expressed by the clowns on the Comedy Network.

The idiot whose ears are as lopsided and out of normality, as his views, the clown who has to convince fellow idiots about the "proper" pronunciation of his name, or the other similar idiot who has not even got the guts to use his own name.

And these pathetic and sorry excuses for humanity have the gall to judge and criticize FOX News!!

My daughter, who is 28, and my son in the Army who is just 31, have NEVER been liberals. They didn't vote for Obama, they know they need to work for a living, they don't believe in handouts, and i'm quite proud of how they turned out! :)

It's simple.

Americans under the age of 30 get their news from Comedy Central and those over 30 get their news from ABC, NBC, and CBS.

Ignorance is plentiful.

Those under 30 years of age revel in loud profanity as expressed by the clowns on the Comedy Network.

And these pathetic and sorry excuses for humanity have the gall to judge and criticize FOX News!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rt6vqki_eE]Megyn Kelly farts on live tv. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qAnx-_LmY]Fox News Babes - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7rDm_vDR5Y]kimberly guilfoyle black stockings and thighs interviewing amy fisher HD Oct 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah.....it's alllllllllllllllllll about the "news".

handjob.gif

It's simple.

Ignorance is plentiful.

The idiot whose ears are as lopsided and out of normality, as his views, the clown who has to convince fellow idiots about the "proper" pronunciation of his name, or the other similar idiot who has not even got the guts to use his own name.

My daughter, who is 28, and my son in the Army who is just 31, have NEVER been liberals. They didn't vote for Obama.....
That's what they tell you, huh??

Gee.....I can't imagine why......

eusa_doh.gif

Interesting how conservatives don’t consider voters ‘uninformed’ when they elect republicans to office.

Lol, really? I would say when a republican becomes president, i'd say voters are informed. The media tries to destroy a republican president, nothing gets by them. Obama well by the media he has never made a mistake. If he does they hide it.

Even if it's true that the media tries to destroy Republican candidates they only have themselves to blame for giving the media so much ammunition. If Democrats have been saying as much stupid crap, they are doing a much better job of not saying it on camera, or in front of crowds of people. Excluding Joe Biden. I like the guy, but he's.... something else.
Ever heard obama without a teleprompter?

Even if it's true that the media tries to destroy Republican candidates they only have themselves to blame for giving the media so much ammunition. If Democrats have been saying as much stupid crap, they are doing a much better job of not saying it on camera, or in front of crowds of people. Excluding Joe Biden. I like the guy, but he's.... something else.
Ever heard obama without a teleprompter?
Wouldn't it be a little-less-bulky wearing a hearing-aid, instead??

:eusa_eh:

We have a very low literacy rate.

Yes we do and ot's because of Progressive Liberal teachers who do NOT teach. Most kids graduating High School today can't read, spell or do simple math. Of course the Progressive Liberal teachers do tell their students that Oblamer is the messiah. Obama hm, hm, hm, hm...

No self-respecting teacher would EVER consider being a member of a union.

Teaching is a vocation. If your heart is not in it for the joy and satisfaction of TEACHING, you should get a job.

And if you think that teachers should be in a union, you were obviously "taught" by a unionized "teacher".

Serious answer:

24 hour news is the main culprit. They have to fill those hours with something, so they talk and talk and talk, eventually talking a subject to death and boring their viewers. Additionally, instant, satellite images leave no time for reflection or even editing. All we mostly get on the really important stories is emotionally charged, muddle headed reporting on the fly, with opinions rendered (to fill the time) based upon what turns out to be faulty or incomplete information.

When the news didn't come on until 6 PM, they had time to consider things, find out more and edit their broadcast. Not so today. It's all done instantly and the amount of misinformation, or disinformation in the case of FOX, is extraordinary.

Yeah, good points. Another element is that people are just tired of the lies and bullshit from the politicians, politicos and pundits and they're just tuned it out. It's insulting to know that these people think we're all buying their crap and that they're getting away with it.

No you wouldn’t, and you’d denounce a democrat who blamed ‘uninformed’ voters for a republican elected president, just as you did during the Bush years.

It's simple.

Ignorance is plentiful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rt6vqki_eE]Megyn Kelly farts on live tv. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1qAnx-_LmY]Fox News Babes - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7rDm_vDR5Y]kimberly guilfoyle black stockings and thighs interviewing amy fisher HD Oct 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah.....it's alllllllllllllllllll about the "news".

handjob.gif

The clips you provided were parts of the FOX line-up that is not labeled by FOX as news.

The name of the company may be FOX NEWS, but not all their programs are news. Same as with all the TV networks.

When you can present any points regarding the broadcasts of Shepard Smith or Bret Baier or Megan Kelly as not legitimate and objective and impartial news, that might prove them to be less than valid news sources, come again AND DO SO.

Until then go and research MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, NPR and BET. Looking for partiality, racism, crap and Obama worship, you will find more than you can handle.

BTW, if somebody had farted on any of the above-mentioned networks, it would have been edited out. After all recent history shows that most of those networks are in the business of doctoring videos in order to cover their asses or falsify news. All, of course, in the noble efforts to support the Democrat Party.

Last edited:

My daughter, who is 28, and my son in the Army who is just 31, have NEVER been liberals. They didn't vote for Obama.....
That's what they tell you, huh??

Gee.....I can't imagine why......

eusa_doh.gif

Based on your posts it is not surprising that you mistrust your children as they - rightfully - distrust you. You taught them how to lie and they are, according to you, yourself, were very apt pupils. Hell, if I were your kid, I would deny any relation with you, and nobody could or would ever blame me.

Why?

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

A life long government employee is a lefty? What a shock!

By Tyler Durden
January 29, 2013

perhaps you should stop being so uninformed if it troubles you.

A poll by Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey showed that of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed.

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

Readers of The New York Times, USA Today and listeners to National Public Radio were better informed about international events than other media outlets.

Fox News Viewers Uninformed, NPR Listeners Not, Poll Suggests - Forbes

By Tyler Durden
January 29, 2013

perhaps you should stop being so uninformed if it troubles you.

A poll by Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey showed that of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed.

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

Readers of The New York Times, USA Today and listeners to National Public Radio were better informed about international events than other media outlets.

Fox News Viewers Uninformed, NPR Listeners Not, Poll Suggests - Forbes

Fox News viewers were the least informed? What you really mean is Fox viewers are least likely to buy into the PROPAGANDA machine that even Goebbels would be proud of. Sorry to inform you, but polls don't translate into factual data. But even YOU knew that, which is what makes your retort so partisan and disingenuous.

Why?

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

A life long government employee is a lefty? What a shock!

As someone who escaped from a country that was enslaved by the Soviet Union, I know for a fact that what I see on FOX News is nowhere near the lies that he Pravda spewed.

What one can see on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR etc. is much closer to Pravda than FOX News.

Forum List

Back