Why are blacks so prone to crime and violence?

I have heard that Blacks are so prone to crime and violence because they were created without souls. I cannot attest to this being the case however, since I have never opened one up to see.
If GOD is so fucking smart why did he 'create' me to not believe in him?
If GOD is so great why did he 'create' an entire race referred to as negroes who generally have IQs in the low eighties while all the other races he 'created' have generally IQs in the triple digits?
I guess GOD is just as 'racist' as everyone else is right?
Pretty fucking mean trick to play on negroes though.

I have heard that Blacks are so prone to crime and violence because they were created without souls. I cannot attest to this being the case however, since I have never opened one up to see.
If GOD is so great why did he 'create' an entire race referred to as negroes who generally have IQs in the low eighties while all the other races he 'created' have generally IQs in the triple digits?

Sounds like you fault God for possessing a sense of humor.

Negroes are a sub species not fully human...created to be servants....if white folk were not so stupid they all could have a few slaves by now and there would be no negro unemployment, we would have no national debt and our budget could be much larger to pay for the best military in the world. a space program par excellence, and a free education for all to the highest level they can attain, great roads and parks, thriving little towns etc.etc. all the things that would comprise a great civilization....but by being stupid by sacrificing our own well being to try and improve a race that cannot even be educated....we threw it all away...the dumbest people in the world...right here in America and they are white and they are liberal...case closed.

Sounds like you fault God for possessing a sense of humor.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good one. hehheh

Negroes are a sub species not fully human...created to be servants....if white folk were not so stupid they all could have a few slaves by now and there would be no negro unemployment, we would have no national debt and our budget could be much larger to pay for the best military in the world. a space program par excellence, and a free education for all to the highest level they can attain, great roads and parks, thriving little towns etc.etc. all the things that would comprise a great civilization....but by being stupid by sacrificing our own well being to try and improve a race that cannot even be educated....we threw it all away...the dumbest people in the world...right here in America and they are white and they are liberal...case closed.

Well, I can see that there once was a need for the negro. The negro was created to be a beast of burden. He was to be the mediator between man and the mule, the ox, etc. He was to work these animals in the fields and tend to their needs. This was during a time in our history when nearly all of us depended heavily upon agricultural production. Those days are now long past. Our ingenuity has produced tractors, cotton pickers, corn pickers, etc., that have made the negro as useless as are the mule, the ox, etc.
The negro is now obsolete and no longer worth his keep. It is time to close the chapter on the Black experiment and move onward into the future side by side with those ethnic groups who have proven themselves able to adapt and remain useful and productive members of society. Since they represent only 12 to 13% of the total population, they will hardly be missed. We can thank the policies of the Democrat Party and their support of Planned Parenthood for keeping the numbers of the negroes within a manageable quantity.

Blacks were selling other blacks into slavery long before the Europeans took up the trade. Village warfare in African nations provided all the slaves that were needed...so the winning side sold the rest! This went on for generations....still goes on today.
This is the rednecks speaking points on black history.....Lincoln was a republican who freed the slaves, blacks sold other blacks into slavery and all black people are lazy and on welfare....please wake me up when you shit eaters come up with something we all haven't heard from you nuts over the last 200 years, damn!!
It is quite obvious that HISTORY pisses you off.

Forum List

Back