Zone1 Why are Christians opposed to abortion when God.....

It has been said that if He doesn't come back soon, He might owe Soddom & Gomorrah an apology....IOW, yes the world today is very evil and I wasn't there to compare the two

Also, the Bible says (Revelations maybe), that in the last days the world will be filled with evil and will be happening faster because that snake knows his time is short.

Nothing justifies the killing of your own child.

Yes, today there is lots of evil, far more than existed in the past, simply because there are so many humans. There was evil 2,000 years ago. And yet, it took God 1056 years to figure it out last time, and he hasn't managed it this time.

So, Adam and Eve were God's children... and all the people around 1000 years later were his children, and he killed 99.9% of them.... seems like there is justification for killing your own children, because God did it

the excuses you people make to justify murdering innocent children is amazing,,
Leave innocent children out of it if you ain't prepared to house, feed and educate em. You ain't pro life, you are pro birth. You bitch when you find out one of them undeserving little kids gets a free cheese sandwich at school. It's easy to yammer on about the precious fetus - it ain't costing you a dime.

So, this is a massive case of do as I say, not as I do?

But surely God is a role model for humans? We are created in his image, the Bible sets out what is right and what is wrong. If God is killing people, and God says killing people is evil, what does that make God?
It makes God God. God is not a role model. Try Jesus. I have had this same conversations with actual killers so I've heard it all.

Leave innocent children out of it if you ain't prepared to house, feed and educate em. You ain't pro life, you are pro birth. You bitch when you find out one of them undeserving little kids gets a free cheese sandwich at school. It's easy to yammer on about the precious fetus - it ain't costing you a dime.
I never said I was pro-life,, some people just need killing,, like child molesters,, and other people that would harm children

but unlike you I dont just kill a child because they are inconvenient like you baby killers,,

Yes, today there is lots of evil, far more than existed in the past, simply because there are so many humans. There was evil 2,000 years ago. And yet, it took God 1056 years to figure it out last time, and he hasn't managed it this time.

So, Adam and Eve were God's children... and all the people around 1000 years later were his children, and he killed 99.9% of them.... seems like there is justification for killing your own children, because God did it
Ohhh I get it. You want to be God and exercise all the powers of God. I hope this is just playing around.

So, apparently, there were 1056 years between Adam and Eve and Noah.

So, for 1056 years human were "evil" and God didn't do anything. Then one day he wakes up and goes "ah, they're evil".

Noah is a decedent of Adam and Eve, so, all people were evil because Adam and Eve but Noah and his family. That makes no sense.

Even babies and fetuses were condemned.... so, a baby, born to a person, is inherently evil because they were born to an evil person, Noah was born to an evil person.

Go ask a Priest, go to Church and read the Bible if you really want to know the answers to these stupid questions, As another poster has said.......the excuses you make to justify murder.....

I never said I was pro-life,, some people just need killing,, like child molesters,, and other people that would harm children

but unlike you I dont just kill a child because they are inconvenient like you baby killers,,
So if you ain't pro life what are you?

This turned out to be just another abortion thread.it

yeah,, the excuses these people make are amazing,,
Until women can love their children this and worse will happen. Women are killing their children on a daily basis. They are sometimes torturing children before killing them. I just read about a woman who put the newborn puppies of the family dog in boiling water and forced her children to watch. Then she bludgeoned them to death. Maybe she thought she was God too.

Arguing over whether abortion is right or wrong is useless because you are really arguing with a form of madness. "If you are really pro life, you would support the children." Okay, so take the children away. Give them to someone who will give them a good meal once in a while. "If you loved your children you would feed them before yourself."

You will never legislate love. You will never command a human being to love, even their own children. The solution is sterilization.

Forum List

Back