Why Are Democrats So MAD?

They don't want to bother with Elections or The Courts to arbitrate disagreements with The House and Executive Branch. They are already chanting Impeach Pence outside The House already.

The Divine Emperor Pelosi will not be denied her Throne of Tyranny!
maxresdefault.jpg

nancy-pelosi-looks-like-emperor-palpatine
The Founders intended impeachment would overturn an election

Impeachment is a congressional remedy to a president engaging in “treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.” The Founders intended that some presidential misbehavior couldn’t — and shouldn’t — wait until the next election, but that Congress should, in the interests of putting the nation’s interests first, have the remedy to remove a duly elected president from office.

To suggest otherwise, and to argue that impeachment and removal should never be exercised because there’s always a new election coming, is to put political interests above national interests and ignore the Constitution.

James Madison would be so jolted by such a philosophy he would likely have spilled his tea on his lap. Impeachment is an important and necessary safety measure instituted by the Founders.
You Do Mother Russia Proud!

Today, Comrade, is a Great Day for The Kremlin, and all of our faithful Moles in The United States, The FBI, and elsewhere in The US Government.

wd_151117_putin.jpg

They aren’t even happy when they’re in power. They spent eight years during obie pissed off. The last three watching their goals get shit on has to hurt.
Very true... liberals aren't even happy when they're in power. Why? Because they need VICTIMS to survive as a party. They're not happy when everyone else is happy. They're perpetually pissed off, professionally butt hurt bitchers and cry babies.

But they're REALLY pissed off now... they just can't get rid of the president.
And they KNOW he's going to be there until 2025 (or longer)
And THAT'S what is REALLY driving them nuts! Even IF he is impeached, the impeachment would never pass in the Senate. The Dems HAVE to know this, but they still continue with their clown show "impeachment hearings". Simply dreadful and a monumental waste of time.

Naw. Even without a vote for removal, it's a taint on the legacy of this corrupt administration. Totally cool with me.
It has zero effect on the legacy of Trump and his administration. The entire process of impeachment is no longer what it was. Democrats have reduced it to a dumb, partisan attack, based on their own political futility.

The only legacy that has been tainted is that of Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, and all the others who put this assinine thing together.

They aren’t even happy when they’re in power. They spent eight years during obie pissed off. The last three watching their goals get shit on has to hurt.
Very true... liberals aren't even happy when they're in power. Why? Because they need VICTIMS to survive as a party. They're not happy when everyone else is happy. They're perpetually pissed off, professionally butt hurt bitchers and cry babies.

And THAT'S what is REALLY driving them nuts! Even IF he is impeached, the impeachment would never pass in the Senate. The Dems HAVE to know this, but they still continue with their clown show "impeachment hearings". Simply dreadful and a monumental waste of time.

Naw. Even without a vote for removal, it's a taint on the legacy of this corrupt administration. Totally cool with me.
It has zero effect on the legacy of Trump and his administration. The entire process of impeachment is no longer what it was. Democrats have reduced it to a dumb, partisan attack, based on their own political futility.

The only legacy that has been tainted is that of Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, and all the others who put this assinine thing together.

It's an indelible mark. An historic indelible mark on his presidency. You just don't wanna face that reality just yet. :itsok: This is what happens when you put your political tribe over the needs of the country.

It's an indelible mark. An historic indelible mark on his presidency. You just don't wanna face that reality just yet. :itsok: This is what happens when you put your political tribe over the needs of the country.
You're going to find out who gets a "mark" come next November. Trump is going to be reelected by an even larger margin than in 2016, and the corrupt demtrash that pushed this ultra partisan impeachment FARCE are going to be sent packing.

So you get your rocks off on it now, because there's an ass kickin' on the way for your party of trash.

Trump exposed how the whole system has been corrupted by being bought off

History will judge trump as the hero and all democrats will be destroyed and women will lose their right to vote

Trump will show the world how to progress without cheating

Trump will save the world from world war 111

China will now trust America after trump locks up the deep state

They both will work together to stop women’s worst nightmare the Muslims

Women with their lower logic voted for the party to bring in their worst enemy

The world will understand that women voting cannot protect themselves because of voting in crooks

You're going to find out who gets a "mark" come next November. Trump is going to be reelected by an even larger margin than in 2016, and the corrupt demtrash that pushed this ultra partisan impeachment FARCE are going to be sent packing.

Uh huh. :auiqs.jpg: Best of luck. Your Orange Virus is still getting impeached - A sign of a failed administration. Your Cult45 anger is impotent, but delicious.

So you get your rocks off on it now, because there's an ass kickin' on the way for your party of trash.

I'm neither Rep or Dem, but I think Orange and his supporters are equivalent to flotsam and jetsam. This argument ain't exactly wooing me towards your tribe, bud. Once again, best of luck. You'll need it.

This impeachment will be the end of the crooked govt

The end of all liberalism world wide

The names of the voters doing the impeachment will be right beside Benedict Arnold

Trump will save the world from world war 111 by locking up the deep state

Uh huh. :auiqs.jpg: Best of luck. Your Orange Virus is still getting impeached - A sign of a failed administration. Your Cult45 anger is impotent, but delicious.

I'm neither Rep or Dem, but I think Orange and his supporters are equivalent to flotsam and jetsam. This argument ain't exactly wooing me towards your tribe, bud. Once again, best of luck. You'll need it.

Can you think at all??

What does the age voting pattern show??

Look close and come back

The age voting pattern shows that the younger a person is the more liberal and each year past After learning becomes more conservative

This proves conservatism better than liberalism

Proves conservatives smarter than liberals

Proves educators and media totally crooked for not explaining this

Stoopid people electing crooks as history shows always gets slapped down into destruction

Can you think at all??

Look close and come back

Enjoy your one-term presidency.

Can you think at all??

Look close and come back

Foolish losers. !!!

They don't want to bother with Elections or The Courts to arbitrate disagreements with The House and Executive Branch. They are already chanting Impeach Pence outside The House already.

maxresdefault.jpg

Impeachment is a congressional remedy to a president engaging in “treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.” The Founders intended that some presidential misbehavior couldn’t — and shouldn’t — wait until the next election, but that Congress should, in the interests of putting the nation’s interests first, have the remedy to remove a duly elected president from office.

To suggest otherwise, and to argue that impeachment and removal should never be exercised because there’s always a new election coming, is to put political interests above national interests and ignore the Constitution.

James Madison would be so jolted by such a philosophy he would likely have spilled his tea on his lap. Impeachment is an important and necessary safety measure instituted by the Founders.

Today, Comrade, is a Great Day for The Kremlin, and all of our faithful Moles in The United States, The FBI, and elsewhere in The US Government.

wd_151117_putin.jpg
Glad to see that Comrade Original Tree has finally taken his mask off and shown that he is one of those Russian Trolls.

Can you think at all??

Look close and come back

Foolish losers. !!!

Triggered snowflakes!!

maxresdefault.jpg

wd_151117_putin.jpg
Glad to see that Comrade Original Tree has finally taken his mask off and shown that he is one of those Russian Trolls.
Putin Wins today, and you smile. Is that a coincidence? No, it's not. You and Putin are stuck together like two dogs in heat, humping away, and and unable of being separated.

The Kremlin Thanks you for your Service.
upload_2019-12-18_14-30-49.jpeg

Well... I think it's obvious. It's because they've trying to IMPEACH our president since BEFORE he was elected. They had their "insurance policy," which was the FAKE DOSSIER, and then they had the Mueller investigation that was SUPPOSED to get RID of him, but that didn't work so on to phase TWO, the WHISTLER BLOWER, that was all PLANNED with Adam ScHITt and his pack of corrupt bastards, and now THAT has back fired in GRAND STYLE with their FARCE IMPEACHMENT.

So they're PISSED... any other president would have CAVED and been sent PACKING by now, but NOT TRUMP, so they're FURIOUS, they're BESIDE THEMSELVES, they DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY he's STILL THERE, and they have pulled out ALL the stops to get RID OF HIM.

Problem is, everything they've done is CORRUPT, a LIE, a COUP against a duly elected president, and now... he's even STRONGER than when they started, and yes, that has got them REALLY PISSED. The LAW BE DAMNED... LOSING THE HOUSE BE DAMNED... they HAVE to get RID OF HIM.

Well... that ain't happen', demtards... that ain't happenin'... sorry...
Demtards?
Dead giveaway for zero college
Mad??
, I thought Dems tuned in to have a laugh at our uneducated WV rubes?

Liberals have been angry longer than I've been alive.

They "thought" obama would actually give them free shit...but it's never enough to satisfy them...so they got angrier.

Then they watched Trump dismantle everything obama ever did and flipped the fuck out. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 295320
Might help if you don't show your stupidity and know the def of liberal.
No Latin in college?
No college?

Well... I think it's obvious. It's because they've trying to IMPEACH our president since BEFORE he was elected. They had their "insurance policy," which was the FAKE DOSSIER, and then they had the Mueller investigation that was SUPPOSED to get RID of him, but that didn't work so on to phase TWO, the WHISTLER BLOWER, that was all PLANNED with Adam ScHITt and his pack of corrupt bastards, and now THAT has back fired in GRAND STYLE with their FARCE IMPEACHMENT.

So they're PISSED... any other president would have CAVED and been sent PACKING by now, but NOT TRUMP, so they're FURIOUS, they're BESIDE THEMSELVES, they DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY he's STILL THERE, and they have pulled out ALL the stops to get RID OF HIM.

Problem is, everything they've done is CORRUPT, a LIE, a COUP against a duly elected president, and now... he's even STRONGER than when they started, and yes, that has got them REALLY PISSED. The LAW BE DAMNED... LOSING THE HOUSE BE DAMNED... they HAVE to get RID OF HIM.

Well... that ain't happen', demtards... that ain't happenin'... sorry...
Love the CAPS
ZERO COLLEGE?

Forum List

Back