Why Are Democrats So MAD?

And yet if you go through this forum you will mostly find conservatives yelling how bad progressives are. Kind of odd IMO that those saying that Dems are pissed of are conservatives. I'm willing at any time of your choosing to look at the last 20 OP's started and see how many of them are actually started be Dems claiming conservatives have done something to be pissed of at and vice versa.

It's the NEW trump way.

When the fact aren't on your side.
Yell Loudly, and claim it is the other side doing the yelling.
We have a handful of these RWI (right Wing Idiots) yelling here daily.
That sounds like the old Dim way.
Of COURSE it is! The Dim Dems always accuse the other side of what THEY'RE doing. It's called HYPOCRISY, and the Dems are FULL of this.

And yet if you go through this forum you will mostly find conservatives yelling how bad progressives are. Kind of odd IMO that those saying that Dems are pissed of are conservatives. I'm willing at any time of your choosing to look at the last 20 OP's started and see how many of them are actually started be Dems claiming conservatives have done something to be pissed of at and vice versa.

It's the NEW trump way.

When the fact aren't on your side.
Yell Loudly, and claim it is the other side doing the yelling.
We have a handful of these RWI (right Wing Idiots) yelling here daily.
That sounds like the old Dim way.
Of COURSE it is! The Dim Dems always accuse the other side of what THEY'RE doing. It's called HYPOCRISY, and the Dems are FULL of this.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

IF he is impeached, the impeachment would never pass in the Senate. The Dems HAVE to know this, but they still continue with their clown show "impeachment hearings". Simply dreadful and a monumental waste of time.

Here is the last thoughts before bedtime.

Impeachment WILL happen tomorrow. Not a waste of time. Was 19 Benghazi investigations a "Waste of Time"?
(D) have to do it to hold the (R) accountable.
The trial in the Senate has to take place, again to hold McConnell and (R) accountable for their actions.
The trial, short or long, witnesses or no witnesses, will result in an acquittal of President trump.
(R) are cowards, and their voting record will eventually destroy them.

Even though acquitted, or even a re-election, History will NOT be kind to the most corrupt,
anti-American, so-call Patriot, lol, President in USA History. TRUMP.

You Mad Bro?
I'm not, I laugh daily as my Portfolio continues to rise with all this corruption.
God Bless America and our ways of Corruption/Bribery/Collusion/Lies or any term you want to DENY.

Good Night
Merry Christmas
19 hours until I can return. Work.
You COULD just move to another country. Plenty of options. Syria, Iran, China. Bon voyage.

Well... I think it's obvious. It's because they've trying to IMPEACH our president since BEFORE he was elected. They had their "insurance policy," which was the FAKE DOSSIER, and then they had the Mueller investigation that was SUPPOSED to get RID of him, but that didn't work so on to phase TWO, the WHISTLER BLOWER, that was all PLANNED with Adam ScHITt and his pack of corrupt bastards, and now THAT has back fired in GRAND STYLE with their FARCE IMPEACHMENT.

So they're PISSED... any other president would have CAVED and been sent PACKING by now, but NOT TRUMP, so they're FURIOUS, they're BESIDE THEMSELVES, they DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY he's STILL THERE, and they have pulled out ALL the stops to get RID OF HIM.

Problem is, everything they've done is CORRUPT, a LIE, a COUP against a duly elected president, and now... he's even STRONGER than when they started, and yes, that has got them REALLY PISSED. The LAW BE DAMNED... LOSING THE HOUSE BE DAMNED... they HAVE to get RID OF HIM.

Well... that ain't happen', demtards... that ain't happenin'... sorry...

Take your stupid fucking title:
Replace "Democrats" with "Republicans"
And time date it November 2008.

And shove your Breitbart/Limpballs/Hannity talking points up your ass.

Republicans wanted Obama impeached before he was elected too.
Why? Because you fucking doofusses were convinced by Duh Donald that Obama
was born in Kenya. So GFY.

They aren’t even happy when they’re in power. They spent eight years during obie pissed off. The last three watching their goals get shit on has to hurt.
Very true... liberals aren't even happy when they're in power. Why? Because they need VICTIMS to survive as a party. They're not happy when everyone else is happy. They're perpetually pissed off, professionally butt hurt bitchers and cry babies.

But they're REALLY pissed off now... they just can't get rid of the president.
No, liberals are always pissed off. I mean you got gay marriage. Was that enough? Of course not, you then had to go after anyone who disagreed with you.

Well... I think it's obvious. It's because they've trying to IMPEACH our president since BEFORE he was elected. They had their "insurance policy," which was the FAKE DOSSIER, and then they had the Mueller investigation that was SUPPOSED to get RID of him, but that didn't work so on to phase TWO, the WHISTLER BLOWER, that was all PLANNED with Adam ScHITt and his pack of corrupt bastards, and now THAT has back fired in GRAND STYLE with their FARCE IMPEACHMENT.

So they're PISSED... any other president would have CAVED and been sent PACKING by now, but NOT TRUMP, so they're FURIOUS, they're BESIDE THEMSELVES, they DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY he's STILL THERE, and they have pulled out ALL the stops to get RID OF HIM.

Problem is, everything they've done is CORRUPT, a LIE, a COUP against a duly elected president, and now... he's even STRONGER than when they started, and yes, that has got them REALLY PISSED. The LAW BE DAMNED... LOSING THE HOUSE BE DAMNED... they HAVE to get RID OF HIM.

Obama ran on transforming America, oh and we didn't set up a phony dossier and spent his entire presidency doing fake investigations. Heck if you disagreed with him, you were a racist.

They aren’t even happy when they’re in power. They spent eight years during obie pissed off. The last three watching their goals get shit on has to hurt.
Very true... liberals aren't even happy when they're in power. Why? Because they need VICTIMS to survive as a party. They're not happy when everyone else is happy. They're perpetually pissed off, professionally butt hurt bitchers and cry babies.

No, liberals are always pissed off. I mean you got gay marriage. Was that enough? Of course not, you then had to go after anyone who disagreed with you.
I'm a liberal and not pissed of. I don't mind if someone marries someone who's the same gender, in fact I don't care what anybody does in their bedroom as long as it is consensual. I recognize the right of anyone to disagree with me. Here to, as long of I have the same right. I disagree with limiting speech in any way, no matter of my own opinion. Can you say the same?

I'm a liberal and not pissed of. I don't mind if someone marries someone who's the same gender, in fact I don't care what anybody does in their bedroom as long as it is consensual. I recognize the right of anyone to disagree with me. Here to, as long of I have the same right. I disagree with limiting speech in any way, no matter of my own opinion. Can you say the same?
I don't care what you do, but don't expect me to agree with you. There is a baker that can't say the same.

And they KNOW he's going to be there until 2025 (or longer)
And THAT'S what is REALLY driving them nuts! Even IF he is impeached, the impeachment would never pass in the Senate. The Dems HAVE to know this, but they still continue with their clown show "impeachment hearings". Simply dreadful and a monumental waste of time.

Naw. Even without a vote for removal, it's a taint on the legacy of this corrupt administration. Totally cool with me.

That's an easy one, they fully believe they are superior beings and :
A) Never lose an election
B) They don't even WANT elections

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Obama ran on transforming America, oh and we didn't set up a phony dossier and spent his entire presidency doing fake investigations. Heck if you disagreed with him, you were a racist.

In 2008 America was in the toilet because Wall Street banks put it there. "Too big to fail"? Remember????>>>>>> Oh how simple minds forget.
Obama inherited a fucking mess from Bush and Cheney and turned a healthy economy over to Trump, who has convinced you simple-minded mouth breathers that he deserves the credit. It was like Trump jumping into a marathon at mile-marker 25.

You need to type with more caps to show just how mad Democrats are. Really....you do.

More CAPS, Skippy. You haven't shown how mad Democrats are yet.....weak sauce so far.

Because it was Hillary's turn.
Did someone say.......HILLARY CLINTON?
images

In 2008 America was in the toilet because Wall Street banks put it there. "Too big to fail"? Remember????>>>>>> Oh how simple minds forget.
Obama inherited a fucking mess from Bush and Cheney and turned a healthy economy over to Trump, who has convinced you simple-minded mouth breathers that he deserves the credit. It was like Trump jumping into a marathon at mile-marker 25.
The economy has recovered countless times from a recession without any interference by the federal government. The idea that anything Obama did helped the situation is obvious bologna.

I don't care what you do, but don't expect me to agree with you. There is a baker that can't say the same.
See how easy it is to agree on something if we don't resort to using blanket statements to describe eachother?

That's an easy one, they fully believe they are superior beings and :
B) They don't even WANT elections
And if they do lose an election...

1) Begin immediate articles of impeachment in the case of a presidential loss.​

They don't want to bother with Elections or The Courts to arbitrate disagreements with The House and Executive Branch. They are already chanting Impeach Pence outside The House already.

The Divine Emperor Pelosi will not be denied her Throne of Tyranny!
maxresdefault.jpg

nancy-pelosi-looks-like-emperor-palpatine

They don't want to bother with Elections or The Courts to arbitrate disagreements with The House and Executive Branch. They are already chanting Impeach Pence outside The House already.

The Divine Emperor Pelosi will not be denied her Throne of Tyranny!
maxresdefault.jpg

nancy-pelosi-looks-like-emperor-palpatine
The Founders intended impeachment would overturn an election

Impeachment is a congressional remedy to a president engaging in “treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.” The Founders intended that some presidential misbehavior couldn’t — and shouldn’t — wait until the next election, but that Congress should, in the interests of putting the nation’s interests first, have the remedy to remove a duly elected president from office.

To suggest otherwise, and to argue that impeachment and removal should never be exercised because there’s always a new election coming, is to put political interests above national interests and ignore the Constitution.

James Madison would be so jolted by such a philosophy he would likely have spilled his tea on his lap. Impeachment is an important and necessary safety measure instituted by the Founders.

Forum List

Back