🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are Dems Scared Of Fox News?

So all that FOX gets is the 'trailer trash'?

No, they also get retards, morons, and assholes by the name of Georgie and Laurie Bush. The majority of people who watch Fox News and who work for Fox News are rejects who should have their asses kicked. People don't have to be trailer trash to watch Fox News. We simply have to look at the retards Georgie and Laurie Bush to prove that. How much do you want to bet that Georgie is busy fucking Laurie in her lesbian **** right now. :eusa_clap:

No, they also get retards, morons, and assholes by the name of Georgie and Laurie Bush. The majority of people who watch Fox News and who work for Fox News are rejects who should have their asses kicked. People don't have to be trailer trash to watch Fox News. We simply have to look at the retards Georgie and Laurie Bush to prove that. How much do you want to bet that Georgie is busy fucking Laurie in her lesbian **** right now. :eusa_clap:

are you MM's brother?

not to me.

please show me where I said that "ALL" Fox gets is trailer trash.

I'll wait.

Once again, kind of like the 60% you are waiting for from RSR, you are diverting. Which is fine, just not my cup of tea. I know when to cut bait.

Calm down warm and fuzzy

Go burn a flag, kick a puppy, or piss on a grave at Arlington

Do something to release your anger and make yourself feel better

I will not burn my country's flag because I hate you. I will not kick a puppy because I hate you, and I will not piss on the graves of people who died fighting assholes like you. That would be projection you stupid ass. So why don't you shut the fuck up and calm down you stupid moronic ass. Don't get excited because I am angry enough to tell you to go to hell and to take the asshole who you voted for with you. That you would want someone to kick a puppy is twisted you fucking loser. What did the puppy do you sick bastard?

ALL I said was that CNN and MSNBC were not as ENTERTAINING to trailer trash. Do you dispute that?

I don't dispute it but I suspect that she will be more than willing to dispute it. Retards read something and than their first reaction is to make an assumption and to refute it.

I will not burn my country's flag because I hate you. I will not kick a puppy because I hate you, and I will not piss on the graves of people who died fighting assholes like you. That would be projection you stupid ass. So why don't you shut the fuck up and calm down you stupid moronic ass. Don't get excited because I am angry enough to tell you to go to hell and to take the asshole who you voted for with you. That you would want someone to kick a puppy is twisted you fucking loser. What did the puppy do you sick bastard?

I see why you are so popular - all the warmth and charm of a oozie machine gun

out of Prozac?

Kathianne PM'ed me and said "you just come here to be a jerk. Fine. You qualify for jerkdom." I am more than willing to respond in public. I did not come here to be a jerk but she apparently came here to be a bitch. I'm not going to shed a single tear that a stupid ass whore who is my enemy and who puts her views before the interests of my loved ones thinks I am a jerk.

I don't need her applause or her condemnation because I don't give a shit about her. I don't care if her stupid ass runs for public office where morons will vote for her. So if the whore thinks I am a jerk than so be it because the opinion of my enemy who votes for other of my enemies on election day does not matter to me.

out of Prozac?

Uh...that would be Uzi.

uzismg_b.jpg

out of Prozac?

LMAO, nice try you fucking loser. Take your insults and ram them up your ass and finger fuck yourself while marking your ballot for the asshole who agrees with you. As for me and mine we will follow the Lord while you and the asses who agree with you can fuck off. Fuck your warmth and fuck your charm. If you have a problem with someone speaking the truth and not fucking taking your shit lying down and telling you that they think you are a fucking moron and that they don't give a shit about you and will if given the chance vote for someone who will make your life a miserable one than you are an idiot. It is because I am sick and fucking tired of bastards like you hiding behind a curtain to cast a vote for an asshole who agrees with you. Now take your condoms and go fuck your whore of a wife. :eusa_naughty:

LMAO, nice try you fucking loser. Take your insults and ram them up your ass and finger fuck yourself while marking your ballot for the asshole who agrees with you. As for me and mine we will follow the Lord while you and the asses who agree with you can fuck off. Fuck your warmth and fuck your charm. If you have a problem with someone speaking the truth and not fucking taking your shit lying down and telling you that they think you are a fucking moron and that they don't give a shit about you and will if given the chance vote for someone who will make your life a miserable one than you should realize that it is not because I am a liberal. It is because I am sick and fucking tired of bastards like you hiding behind a curtain to cast a vote for an asshole who agrees with you. Now take your condoms and go fuck your whore of a wife. :eusa_naughty:

Enjoy your vacation - I see a long one from this board in your future

Perhaps you can get the help you so desperately need

Hey Ed - do not stay on our account

and don't let the door hit you in ass on the way out

Hey Red, you aren't important enough to affect my being here you stupid ass moron. If you don't like what I have to say than fucking leave bitch because I will stay and I will speak my mind and you are free to let the fucking curtain hit you in the ass as you vote jackass. If I said the things you wanted to hear you would be commending me for how right I am but when I tell it like it is and point out how foolish, retarded and idiotic you and the assholes who agree with you are you tell me to not let the door hit me in the ass on my way out. So why don't you calm down you piece of shit.

Relax there Edward, there's no need to be so angry and abusive. If you're not interested in discussing issues with people who may not be like minded, I'd venture to say that this isn't the place for you. I am certain you'll be able to find a message board somewhere full of like minded people where you can agree with every post and not work yourself into a tizzy.

Enjoy your vacation - I see a long one from this board in your future

Perhaps you can get the help you so desperately need

Fuck you! If you want to make it personal bitch that is your problem. You trolls say the exact same thing even down to the fucking Prozac comment you fucking moron and you have nothing new. If people don't agree with you, and if they call your retarded ass out and call you a fucking idiot because you are one you will go after them and attempt to destroy them mentally and spiritually but forunately some people have the moral backbone to tell you to go to hell. Feel free to live in your fantasy world where you and the assholes you vote for are right. Don't forget to wear a condom when fucking your whore of a wife or you might produce a retard like your father and mother did when they fucked and conceived your retarded ass. I suggest you calm down you retarded moron and not take what others say so personally you fucking loser.

Forum List

Back