🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are Dems Scared Of Fox News?

both of those men have written more stuff on toilet paper, wiped their asses with it, and flushed it down the shitter than you have ever known or ever will know.

MM, what does that mean?

both of those men have written more stuff on toilet paper, wiped their asses with it, and flushed it down the shitter than you have ever known or ever will know.

that is where their resumes should be written, but besides that, they are your typical liberal hack

hacks or not,. their turds are smarter than you are.

seriously

If they are so smart why are their shows in last place in their time slots?

The people see them for what they are - blowhard liberal kook hacks who checked their objectivity at the door

Are you related to them?

Wow. This thread sure went to shit at the doubletime. :wtf:

That happened about the time you decided to join the thread. If you would take your retarded ass and get a life than maybe intelligent people can have a discussion without threads going to shit.

That happened about the time you decided to join the thread. If you would take your retarded ass and get a life than maybe intelligent people can have a discussion without threads going to shit.

It always noce to hear from the warm and fuzzy liberals

The people see them for what they are - blowhard liberal kook hacks who checked their objectivity at the door

Are you related to them?

people don't watch television to be educated, they watch television to be entertained.

I thought you knew that.

Are you related to them?

And you are a fucking asshole and a retarded piece of shit. If you can say something intelligent than maybe other people will listen to you otherwise shut the fuck up and vote for a retard who agrees with you.

people don't watch television to be educated, they watch television to be entertained.

I thought you knew that.

They watch it to get their news and information

Libs have been sething since Fox News started to report bioth sides and the people choose to watch them

CNN and MSNBC are eating Fox's dust

They watch it to get their news and information

Libs have been sething since Fox News started to report bioth sides and the people choose to watch them

CNN and MSNBC are eating Fox's dust

they clearly aren't as entertaining for the trailer trash crowd, that is for sure

It always noce to hear from the warm and fuzzy liberals

I don't care what you think is nice you stupid ass bitch. I am not warm or fuzzy and I am more than glad to tell you to go fuck yourself. I am not going to say what you want to hear. If you got a problem with that bitch than run for office or vote for your retarded neighbor who agrees with you because you are nothing more than a stupid ass bitch.

P.S., it's always nice to hear the retarded opinions of a motherfucker who thinks anyone gives a shit what he thinks. I love my country, and I will defend it against you, your wife, your children, your family and your representatives. I will fight to the death for this country and I demand that my representatives have a say and that George W. Bush cease and desist putting his constituents ahead of the American people.

God bless America and God damn you, and everything you stand for you evil piece of shit. Does that make you think that I am warm and fuzzy? LMAO. :eusa_boohoo:

I don't care what you think is nice you stupid ass bitch. I am not warm or fuzzy and I am more than glad to tell you to go fuck yourself. I am not going to say what you want to hear. If you got a problem with that bitch than run for office or vote for your retarded neighbor who agrees with you because you are nothing more than a stupid ass bitch.

P.S., it's always nice to hear the retarded opinions of a motherfucker who thinks anyone gives a shit what he thinks. I love my country, and I will defend it against you, your wife, your children, your family and your representatives. I will fight to the death for this country and I demand that my representatives have a say and that George W. Bush cease and desist putting his constituents ahead of the American people.

God bless America and God damn you, and everything you stand for you evil piece of shit. Does that make you think that I am warm and fuzzy? LMAO. :eusa_boohoo:

Calm down warm and fuzzy

Go burn a flag, kick a puppy, or piss on a grave at Arlington

Do something to release your anger and make yourself feel better

ALL I said was that CNN and MSNBC were not as ENTERTAINING to trailer trash. Do you dispute that?

Forum List

Back