🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are liberals so rude to the right?

Why is the right so rude to liberals?

We're not nearly rude enough to leftists.

We should give back in full measure that which Bill Maher, Penn Jillette, Rosie O'Donnell, and the rest of the cretins of the left spew on a daily basis.

Penn Jillette?....on his show "Bullshit" i have seen him call out both Parties.....and i have heard him call out individuals....

Penn does seem to call out what HE perceives to be bullshit as readily for those on the left as on the right.

We're not nearly rude enough to leftists.

We should give back in full measure that which Bill Maher, Penn Jillette, Rosie O'Donnell, and the rest of the cretins of the left spew on a daily basis.

Penn Jillette?....on his show "Bullshit" i have seen him call out both Parties.....and i have heard him call out individuals....

Penn does seem to call out what HE perceives to be bullshit as readily for those on the left as on the right.

one of the reasons i like that show.....he isnt one sided....

I'm sure that somewhere in the damage synapses of your mind, that made some sort of sense.

Even if your claim that "No one can tell what you know," were true; your ignorance is a flashing neon sign, sparky.

Ah, but we can tell exactly what you know, we merely need log on to one of the hate sites.

This is pretty much everything you know..

Democratic Underground

It's what we call "canned hate."

You of the left are stupid - it's why you're leftists. So you go to democratic Underground, MoveOn, ThinkProgress, or a dozen other hate sites and cut & paste the hate that is spoon fed to you. You don't have the ability to form thoughts on your own, you merely recite what the hive imparts to you (via pheromones, assumably.)
I haven't used any of those websites, so what do you have to say to that?

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno" - John McCain when Chelsea was 12 years old.

"Oh look, it's the WhiteHouse dog" (while a picture of Chelsea Clinton appeared on screen) - Rush Limbaugh.

next question?

Yeah, why can't you leftists EVER, I mean EVER tell the truth?

{Just after Bill Clinton won the election in 1992 – on Rush Limbaugh’s short lived TV show – Limbaugh said here is a photo of the White House dog up came a picture of 13 year old Chelsea with braces. He laughed and the audience laughed and he said No no no no, wrong picture. The next day he blamed it on some camera operator.}

Integrity on a leftist is like salt on a slug.

Standard Disclaimer: No offense to slugs intended.

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno" - John McCain when Chelsea was 12 years old.

"Oh look, it's the WhiteHouse dog" (while a picture of Chelsea Clinton appeared on screen) - Rush Limbaugh.

next question?

Yeah, why can't you leftists EVER, I mean EVER tell the truth?

{Just after Bill Clinton won the election in 1992 – on Rush Limbaugh’s short lived TV show – Limbaugh said here is a photo of the White House dog up came a picture of 13 year old Chelsea with braces. He laughed and the audience laughed and he said No no no no, wrong picture. The next day he blamed it on some camera operator.}

Integrity on a leftist is like salt on a slug.

Standard Disclaimer: No offense to slugs intended.

Um...the Clinton's didn't own a dog.

We would? Do you think I want to kill you?

I think you'd like to remove any opposition to your party from society - and are none to concerned with the means to do so.

I think a good sized chunk of democrats would rather see millions killed than lose an election.

Hmm. You are fairly unstable. I think we will put you in the work camps until you are more healthy. Then we will consider execution.

Um...the Clinton's didn't own a dog.

ROFL

20100312-122204-pic-979088790_t607.jpg

Right sparky...

Forum List

Back