Why are my Tax $$$$ Supporting This? Oh,Democratic Party Held Hostage by Black Vote

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democtats will ensure that $$$$ continues to be allotted to a perpetual victim class for votes. Keep them dependent on government aid...keep a vote. Clinton’s found out in 2008 how all their measures to ensure the black vote worked out. Lmfao.

We should have a Nazi Tax for asshats like you

cartoon-graffiti-paper-paste-image-of-a-nazi-asshole-in-uniform-with-A66MYN.jpg

What does that have to do with my tax dollars subsidizing votes for Democratic candidates?

One of my uncles in the Navy, who was not shot, was at Normandy Beach for D-Day landings. He said the worst detail he ever had was graves registration. Had to go out in small boat and pull bodies of dead Americans floating in English Channel on board to register them. If you were in front of me right now I would punch you in your fucking face.

What does that have to do with my tax dollars subsidizing votes for Democratic candidates?

Because your tax dollars subsidize republican candidates too. And when we talk victim, that's the Trump voter. Thy averaged 20,000 dollars over the US median income and they felt left out economically. That's victimhood.

One of my uncles in the Navy, who was not shot, was at Normandy Beach for D-Day landings. He said the worst detail he ever had was graves registration. Had to go out in small boat and pull bodies of dead Americans floating in English Channel on board to register them. If you were in front of me right now I would punch you in your fucking face.

You don't get to punch anyone. My dad took a bullet for this nation in France, his brother was killed in he European theatre. But when he came back, he had to ride the back of the bus and could not vote for 20 years until the voting rights act was passed. And still today we have whites like you who exist here with a 1918 mindset.

Because your tax dollars subsidize republican candidates too. And when we talk victim, that's the Trump voter. Thy averaged 20,000 dollars over the US median income and they felt left out economically. That's victimhood.
How do my tax dollars subsidize Republicans? I did not know Republicans have a class of victims that they created, and every election cycle Republican candidates would campaign on...”Oh...you know what will happen if you vote Democrat, your welfare will be cut off. “ But Democrats are shameless and do it all the time...

You don't get to punch anyone. My dad took a bullet for this nation in France, his brother was killed in he European theatre. But when he came back, he had to ride the back of the bus and could not vote for 20 years until the voting rights act was passed. And still today we have whites like you who exist here with a 1918 mindset.
My kin shit in an outhouse in freezing temperatures and struggled for everything the had. How does your fathers experience diminish what my uncles did? Fuck you for trying. When was the last time you were a slave or denied right to vote? Didn’t think so...have some cheese with your whine.

BTW 1918 was the First World War dumb shit. Nice try at a lie white liberal.

How do my tax dollars subsidize Republicans? I did not know Republicans have a class of victims that they created, and every election cycle Republican candidates would campaign on...”Oh...you know what will happen if you vote Democrat, your welfare will be cut off. “ But Democrats are shameless and do it all the time...

Republicans get welfare. And what's worse is the very richest of the rich are dependent upon republicans I make sure they get corporate welfare. That's why republicans always campaign on.. "Oh....you know what w happen if you vote democrat, they are going to raise your taxes and cut your subsidies.

And your great dad got those rights now didn't he? Because of our constitution, it takes time .....we wouldn't be the United States of America to day if in 1776 blacks should be set free , vote, women can vote, abortion legal , gay marriage..

It would of never happened..we would of never been the United States as we are today ..we would of been 4 or 5 country's

Republicans get welfare. And what's worse is the very richest of the rich are dependent upon republicans I make sure they get corporate welfare. That's why republicans always campaign on.. "Oh....you know what w happen if you vote democrat, they are going to raise your taxes and cut your subsidies.

So you still have not corrected your lie from previous post and Democratic Party shamelessly promotes government dependency for votes.

Repucampaign on economic prosperity and love of country. Democrats better get their shit together and stop being the anti-white working class male party. FDR got it. Current Democrats are just leftist nutters who think everything their college history professors (who have never done anything else in their lives) was the truth.

Democtats will ensure that $$$$ continues to be allotted to a perpetual victim class for votes. Keep them dependent on government aid...keep a vote. Clinton’s found out in 2008 how all their measures to ensure the black vote worked out. Lmfao.

Your ire assumes a quid pro quo. With fewer than 40% of the American electorate turning out on any given Election Day, you,seem to actually believe the canard that each and every food stamp recipient, every person on welfare or receiving a Section 8 voucher runs to the polling place before the morning coffee is brewed.

Your ire assumes a quid pro quo. With fewer than 40% of the American electorate turning out on any given Election Day, you,seem to actually believe the canard that each and every food stamp recipient, every person on welfare or receiving a Section 8 voucher runs to the polling place before the morning coffee is brewed.

First...it is a lie that fewer than 40% of the electorate turn out on Election Day. Second...what does this have to do with Democratic Party tactic of maintaining a perpetual victim class based on government dependency.

My kin shit in an outhouse in freezing temperatures and struggled for everything the had. How does your fathers experience diminish what my uncles did? Fuck you for trying. When was the last time you were a slave or denied right to vote? Didn’t think so...have some cheese with your whine.

So? What does my fathers experience have to do with your silly response? My kin worked harder than yours bitch and were paid less only because of their race. If they could get a job. They shit in outhouses too, When whites had toilets,.

58% turnout according to liberal, taxpayer subsidized, PBS. So you lied.
What does voter turnout tell us about the 2016 election?

And your great dad got those rights now didn't he? Because of our constitution, it takes time .....we wouldn't be the United States of America to day if in 1776 blacks should be set free , vote, women can vote, abortion legal , gay marriage..

It would of never happened..we would of never been the United States as we are today ..we would of been 4 or 5 country's

Sorry but I don't listen to excuses from whites telling me how thongs take time when it did not take time for whites,

So you still have not corrected your lie from previous post and Democratic Party shamelessly promotes government dependency for votes.

I don't have to correct the truth.

Forum List

Back