Why are my Tax $$$$ Supporting This? Oh,Democratic Party Held Hostage by Black Vote

Can't nasty white wingernuts get their story straight?

Democratic Party is held hostage by the black vote

or

Democrats hold blacks hostage with plantation politics.

What we do know is the GOP elite hold the racist base hostage with race politics. It's what happens when a party is 90% white;.
Solution to conundrum...which Post in their infinite stupidity missed...was federal $$$$ for predominantly black Congressional districts.
Why are African-Americans such loyal Democrats when they are so ideologically diverse?

How about those federal dollars for predominantly white congressional districts.. That does happen. I know, because I live in Kansas were white farmers get money for not growing crops every year from he federal government. Incidentally most of these farms are homestead which was a federal government handout of land primarily to whites. OOPS, let's not mention a thing like historical fact.

So? What does my fathers experience have to do with your silly response? My kin worked harder than yours bitch and were paid less only because of their race. If they could get a job. They shit in outhouses too, When whites had toilets,.
Poor bastards. I can assure you that you started out economically more advantageous than my white self. So stop crying tears over nothing.So what’s holding you back? Figured you would get some common sense and realize Democrats to keep blacks down?

I doubt it. But this is not about race so I am not going to break you down. I don't ink I need to listen to an uneducated racist white republican trying to tell me how it's the democratic party trying to keep blacks down after a black democrat served 2 terms as president after being nominated by the democratic party.
Doesn’t want to break me down. Lmfao. You couldn’t break wind unless there was a Democrat sponsored federal program for it.

Well white boy, you've grown old and stupid oblivious to the many government programs you and your parents were provided.
Oh, BTW, I have served my nation in combat as infantry Marine. Call me boy to my face.Please.

So? I grew up 8 miles from Big Red One. I grew up whipping racist infantry soldiers.

So? What does my fathers experience have to do with your silly response? My kin worked harder than yours bitch and were paid less only because of their race. If they could get a job. They shit in outhouses too, When whites had toilets,.
Poor bastards. I can assure you that you started out economically more advantageous than my white self. So stop crying tears over nothing.So what’s holding you back? Figured you would get some common sense and realize Democrats to keep blacks down?

I doubt it. But this is not about race so I am not going to break you down. I don't ink I need to listen to an uneducated racist white republican trying to tell me how it's the democratic party trying to keep blacks down after a black democrat served 2 terms as president after being nominated by the democratic party.
Doesn’t want to break me down. Lmfao. You couldn’t break wind unless there was a Democrat sponsored federal program for it.

Well white boy, you've grown old and stupid oblivious to the many government programs you and your parents were provided.
You just need to stop. Your making responsible, hard working, black people look bad.

According to who? You? :badgrin:

or

What we do know is the GOP elite hold the racist base hostage with race politics. It's what happens when a party is 90% white;.
Solution to conundrum...which Post in their infinite stupidity missed...was federal $$$$ for predominantly black Congressional districts.
Why are African-Americans such loyal Democrats when they are so ideologically diverse?

How about those federal dollars for predominantly white congressional districts.. That does happen. I know, because I live in Kansas were white farmers get money for not growing crops every year from he federal government. Incidentally most of these farms are homestead which was a federal government handout of land primarily to whites. OOPS, let's not mention a thing like historical fact.
So farmers sit on their ass and get food stamps? Agriculture is subsidized because we feed the world and it gives us leverage with foreign policy. Piss us off and starve. Also, do want government communal farms like they had in Soviet Union? Who did the communist buy gran from? American free market farmers. Still want to play little liberal fish!

Oh, BTW, I have served my nation in combat as infantry Marine. Call me boy to my face.Please.

So? I grew up 8 miles from Big Red One. I grew up whipping racist infantry soldiers.
Sure you did. I think you worked a corner and got soldiers $$$ on payday.

My kin shit in an outhouse in freezing temperatures and struggled for everything the had. How does your fathers experience diminish what my uncles did? Fuck you for trying. When was the last time you were a slave or denied right to vote? Didn’t think so...have some cheese with your whine.

What government programs ?

Name them that helped me?

The only person that helped me in my life was a business man and his father they saw my potential as an 18 year old, they gave me a job they gave me the keys to their small plastic factory in Chicago, they sent me to night school I would come in there on weekends to work when no one told me I was the only one there except the old man in his office watching the stocks on a small screen television and the bears game on his projection television..he would come out to the shop wondering what the sound was about..and invite me in pour me a cocktail..

And say to me sit down let me teach you about the stock market , work , the bears .

The old man was a great guy to me and so was his son..we would talk for hours on those sundays..

Go put your headphones on, sit in your room, listen to rap music, and keep on dreaming about your desire to be be black...white boy.

The only person that helped me in my life was a business man and his father they saw my potential as an 18 year old, they gave me a job they gave me the keys to their small plastic factory in Chicago, they sent me to night school I would come in there on weekends to work when no one told me I was the only one there except the old man in his office watching the stocks on a small screen television and the bears game on his projection television..he would come out to the shop wondering what the sound was about..and invite me in pour me a cocktail..

And say to me sit down let me teach you about the stock market , work , the bears .

The old man was a great guy to me and so was his son..we would talk for hours on those sundays..
Rare Chicago, Illinois Republican. Great story. God bless.

I quit in 1988, I went to his funeral around 1992, but that guy was good, I mean to teach me so much in such a short time period..the government never did it for me, teachers didn't but that old man did..

Thinking about it some more we never talked politics , just work hard use your brains, give it your all, the stock market, girls and the Chicago bears..he understood me.

A rare breed indeed ..

I quit in 1988, I went to his funeral around 1992, but that guy was good, I mean to teach me so much in such a short time period..the government never did it for me, teachers didn't but that old man did..

Thinking about it some more we never talked politics , just work hard use your brains, give it your all, the stock market, girls and the Chicago bears..he understood me.

A rare breed indeed ..
I had a grandfather like that. Lived in a basement apartment on Cermac Drive in Cicero during 1920’s. Worked in steel mill for little pay. Taught me much about work ethic and appreciation of what you have. His father was a carpenter. Taught me much about that as well. I worked paper route, mowed lawns, and shoveled snow as young boy (10,11,12) to earn $$$. Went to local bookstore/news agency and bought books on history. Devoured them. Love knowledge.

Democtats will ensure that $$$$ continues to be allotted to a perpetual victim class for votes. Keep them dependent on government aid...keep a vote. Clinton’s found out in 2008 how all their measures to ensure the black vote worked out. Lmfao.

Always interesting to hear from the Trump supporters.

When living in Cicero my granfather was offered a job by Al Capone gang that would have paid 5x more than what he was making. He was poor but refused. Always taught me ‘‘twas better to make an honest living and be poor than be in with a bad crowd that will sell you down the river when going gets tough.”

Democtats will ensure that $$$$ continues to be allotted to a perpetual victim class for votes. Keep them dependent on government aid...keep a vote. Clinton’s found out in 2008 how all their measures to ensure the black vote worked out. Lmfao.

Always interesting to hear from the Trump supporters.

Truth is enlightening.

Because your tax dollars subsidize republican candidates too. And when we talk victim, that's the Trump voter. Thy averaged 20,000 dollars over the US median income and they felt left out economically. That's victimhood.
How do my tax dollars subsidize Republicans? I did not know Republicans have a class of victims that they created, and every election cycle Republican candidates would campaign on...”Oh...you know what will happen if you vote Democrat, your welfare will be cut off. “ But Democrats are shameless and do it all the time...

Republicans get welfare. And what's worse is the very richest of the rich are dependent upon republicans I make sure they get corporate welfare. That's why republicans always campaign on.. "Oh....you know what w happen if you vote democrat, they are going to raise your taxes and cut your subsidies.

So you still have not corrected your lie from previous post and Democratic Party shamelessly promotes government dependency for votes.

I don't have to correct the truth.

So...your father fought in World War One...that makes you 100 plus years old. Damn your in good shape.

I stated plainly that my father fought in WW2. You apparently are not literate. I said you have a 1918 white mans attitude. Meaning that it is 2018 now and you hold the same attitude about race whites held 100 yeas ago..

When living in Cicero my granfather was offered a job by Al Capone gang that would have paid 5x more than what he was making. He was poor but refused. Always taught me ‘‘twas better to make an honest living and be poor than be in with a bad crowd that will sell you down the river when going gets tough.”

And he was white during segregation. I know you don't understand what that means.

One of my uncles in the Navy, who was not shot, was at Normandy Beach for D-Day landings. He said the worst detail he ever had was graves registration. Had to go out in small boat and pull bodies of dead Americans floating in English Channel on board to register them. If you were in front of me right now I would punch you in your fucking face.

You don't get to punch anyone. My dad took a bullet for this nation in France, his brother was killed in he European theatre. But when he came back, he had to ride the back of the bus and could not vote for 20 years until the voting rights act was passed. And still today we have whites like you who exist here with a 1918 mindset.
My kin shit in an outhouse in freezing temperatures and struggled for everything the had. How does your fathers experience diminish what my uncles did? Fuck you for trying. When was the last time you were a slave or denied right to vote? Didn’t think so...have some cheese with your whine.

Silly response ?

You call the constitution silly ?

The constitution gave your father the right to vote ..

And how did your kin work harder please explain? Ya do know the smart ones get paid what they know, the dumb ones only get paid how hard they work .

Yes a silly response. That's what I called it because that's what t was. I'm not ecplaining anything that we all already know.

or

So farmers sit on their ass and get food stamps? Agriculture is subsidized because we feed the world and it gives us leverage with foreign policy. Piss us off and starve. Also, do want government communal farms like they had in Soviet Union? Who did the communist buy gran from? American free market farmers. Still want to play little liberal fish!

Farmers sit on their ass not farming and get paid. OK? We have communal; farms here. They do not in Russia. They have oligarchs and they own everything.

How do my tax dollars subsidize Republicans? I did not know Republicans have a class of victims that they created, and every election cycle Republican candidates would campaign on...”Oh...you know what will happen if you vote Democrat, your welfare will be cut off. “ But Democrats are shameless and do it all the time...

Republicans get welfare. And what's worse is the very richest of the rich are dependent upon republicans I make sure they get corporate welfare. That's why republicans always campaign on.. "Oh....you know what w happen if you vote democrat, they are going to raise your taxes and cut your subsidies.

So you still have not corrected your lie from previous post and Democratic Party shamelessly promotes government dependency for votes.

I don't have to correct the truth.

So...your father fought in World War One...that makes you 100 plus years old. Damn your in good shape.

I stated plainly that my father fought in WW2. You apparently are not literate. I said you have a 1918 white mans attitude. Meaning that it is 2018 now and you hold the same attitude about race whites held 100 yeas ago..

We won the war correct? OK...so what is my attitude supposed to be from 1918 until now? Have you earned respect? The Civil Rights Movement did in 1960’s. Now it’s 2017. That War has been fought. You won. But you have to act as if you .ost to cover for your shortcomings. I don’t owe anybody a modicum of my financial support based on their race. That would be racism.

Forum List

Back