Why are republicans automatically considered racist?

Blacks dont vote republican because republicans try to keep black people from voting.

Its as simple as that.

If you say otherwise you are lying about 90% of the black people in this country.

That can be considered racism in any book

Wow so your going to broadbrush why 90% of black americans vote? I see you subscribe to being prejudiced based on race.

What amazes me is that she thinks she should vote for Democrats because 90% of blacks vote for Democrats. Even if 99% of a group did something, that doesn't mean they should do it. People should look at the facts to determine how they vote.

But then we know how TM gets about facts.

Now you know why blacks sometimes call those people " house *******".

Because they work for a party that truies to keep their fellow blacks from voting.

Just like the republicans call republicans who dont WAY RIGHT rinos.

I think a consensus would say that one of the only types we would like to keep from voting are the mentally ill that should be committed... and you certainly fit that category

It's amazing how fighting to preserve the rights of those who are legally allowed to vote and stop those that are not legally eligible for voting is somehow racist. You would think that black Americans, like all others, wouldn't want their votes rendered irrelevant due to voter fraud.

But anything to keep Democrats in power!

BINGO... wanting only legal votes counted means that people who support voter ID are against a particular race of people... sorry.. voter registration fraud and voter fraud knows no bounds of race... and sorry, I am not one who thinks black persons are too stupid or poor or ignorant to get and use a government issued ID card...

I don't want felons in prison voting.. I don't want mentally ill persons voting... I do not want dead persons on the voter roles... I want 1 CITIZEN, 1 vote verified.. I don't want Mickey Mouse and Speed Racer listed on the voting roles... it's pretty damn simple, and it is not racism in the least...

No its oin the court records that they were attempting to keep the black vote down to win an election

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

This is why your party will fail.

You refuse facts

Blacks dont vote republican because republicans try to keep black people from voting.

Its as simple as that.

If you say otherwise you are lying about 90% of the black people in this country.

That can be considered racism in any book

Wow so your going to broadbrush why 90% of black americans vote? I see you subscribe to being prejudiced based on race.

No its oin the court records that they were attempting to keep the black vote down to win an election

Your apparant prejudice clouds your judgement

No... it is not... your preconceived agenda added to a story does not constitute your 'truth' about the party

By your logic... since Harry Byrd is a racist, you and all of those in your party and the party itself is racist...

glad we cleared that up...

Slink away until your next fabrication, you racist swine

Slink away?

Its you who are slinking away from the cold hard court documented facts

I used the same criteria for facts that TM used... so I guess it is stone cold and hard fact that she, and all DEMs, and the DEM party is racist

Damn.. that is SO much easier than the old way of having proof and proving fact

I used the same criteria for facts that TM used... so I guess it is stone cold and hard fact that she, and all DEMs, and the DEM party is racist

Yeah. It is a fact that Senator Byrd was a Klansman. Clearly all Democrats must be racist then.

Oddly enough, she will be able to see the problems with my logic there despite her using the same logic.

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

This is why your party will fail.

You refuse facts

Yeah, it is why your party will fail.. and pride.

But why you told yourself in a public forum, doesn't make much sense.

Yeah. It is a fact that Senator Byrd was a Klansman. Clearly all Democrats must be racist then.

Oddly enough, she will be able to see the problems with my logic there despite her using the same logic.

How can you say that as a fact?

because its a demostrateable fact and he admitted he once was a clan member.

Now why do you refuse this memo under the same set of standards?

It is a documented fact that the republicans have worked for decades to keep black voters from voting.

How is that not a racist thing to do?
and of course you have proof, not blogs or opinions, but facts, to back that up..
That dog in your avatar.....is smarter than you.
You keep hanging on the hope that someone out here on this board will believe your bullshit. Keep on posting

And of course TM takes it to a whole nutha level by insisting it's a documented fact that republicans are racist.

It is a documented fact...

:lol:

Didn't you recently start a thread about the anatomy of a fact or something like that?

Pity you didn't learn anything. But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Considering she stilll thinks it's a "Documented fact" that Republicans controlled the entire Federal Government during 9/11 despite Democrats having taken control of the Senate 3 months prior, it's difficult for anyone to take her facts seriously.

Honestly, I wish she would learn some things. It's just sad watching all that potential get wasted with nonsense.
TM is 100% without any credibility.
She cannot defend her "leftiness" with anything factual. She posts her opinion on an issue passes it off as fact then refuses to post anything that supports her claims.
She is arrogant in that she believes what ever she posts we should just accept it and shut up about it.
And anyone who would use that stupid little rug rat dog as an avatar probably is one of these hyper sensitive rabbit eared easily offended types usually found manning the phones at PETA or some other radical leftist organization.

Forum List

Back