Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Again, your claim is the reports were written two years before the attacks, why didn't Clinton have a plan in place? Seems to me if the threat was as serious as claimed, the Clinton administration would have been all over it and would have captured Bin Laden when he had been given the chance.

If you can't answer the question or don't understand the question or just want to play stupid, it is all good with me. You are confirming what everyone already knows.
Only fake news says Clinton ignored any clues, dupe- unlike W. He was also busy defending himself against a tidal wave of GOP bs propaganda for 8 years. You and your party are a disgrace.

Dude, you are the one saying he knew ahead of time, go read your post!!! LOL! You don't know what the hell you post? Are you really as dumb as you appear to be?
Bush was totally incompetent. So much evidence of that, NOT for Clinton. DUH.

You brought it up dumb dumb. Clinton knew and did nothing. Pretty evident by the article YOU brought up, dumb dumb.
Clinton knew nothing about 9/11, it was too early for that...Booosh SHOULD have known but was incompetent DUH...
Please post the exact piece of actionable information that Bush had in hand that Bubba did not.

So you got no answer, thanks for the stupidity.
Duh.
Richard A. Clarke - Wikipedia
Jump to Bush administration - Clarke and his communications with the Bush ... No longer would Clarke'smemos go to the President; instead they had to ...
Background · ‎Government career · ‎9/11 Commission · ‎Post government career
Ex-Counterterrorism Czar Richard Clarke: Bush, Cheney and ...
https://www.democracynow.org/2014/.../ex_counterterrorism_czar_richard_clarke_b...
Jun 2, 2014 - former top counterterrorism official under Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush before resigning in 2003 in protest of the Iraq War.
Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and Responsibility for 9/11 - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/...george-w-bush.../411175/
Oct 19, 2015 - George W. Bush didn't do all he could to prevent the attack—and it's time ... National Security Council counterterrorism “czar” Richard Clarke ...
Unheeded Warnings: George W. Bush and 9/11 | The National Interest
nationalinterest.org/feature/unheeded-warnings-george-w-bush-9-11-14122
Oct 17, 2015 - ... experts including Richard Clarke, then still in the White House as an .... However, the administration of George W Bush completely ignored ...
Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror: Richard A ...
Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror: Richard A. Clarke: 9780743260459: Amazon.com: Books
Clarke, a veteran Washington insider who had advised presidents Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Clinton, andGeorge W. Bush, dissects each man's approach to ...
CNN.com - Former antiterror adviser says Bush ignored 9/11 warnings ...
www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/03/22/clarke.bush/index.html?PHPSESSID...
Mar 23, 2004 - Former White House counterterrorism chief Richard Clarke joins ... CNN's Kathleen Koch on how President Bush warns that John Kerry will ...

Again, your claim is the reports were written two years before the attacks, why didn't Clinton have a plan in place? Seems to me if the threat was as serious as claimed, the Clinton administration would have been all over it and would have captured Bin Laden when he had been given the chance.

If you can't answer the question or don't understand the question or just want to play stupid, it is all good with me. You are confirming what everyone already knows.
Only fake news says Clinton ignored any clues, dupe- unlike W. He was also busy defending himself against a tidal wave of GOP bs propaganda for 8 years. You and your party are a disgrace.

Dude, you are the one saying he knew ahead of time, go read your post!!! LOL! You don't know what the hell you post? Are you really as dumb as you appear to be?
Please post the exact information that Bush had that Bubba did not.

It's about preventing people from doing harm to other people. That's controlling people for the good of others, not for their own good.

Controlling them for their own good assumes that they're too stupid to make good decisions for themselves and need a nanny state to take care of them. Ultimately, why do you think ANYONE has/ should have the authority to make those decisions for other people?

Well surely controlling them for the good of others assumes they're too stupid to realize that someone doesn't want to be murdered and that they need the nanny state to tell them not to murder, or some religion to tell them.

The problem we have here is that we're not talking about telling people what they can and can't do. We're simply stating that healthy things have less tax on them than things that are not so healthy so that people can make a choice. You know, I could murder or I could not murder... hmm... well I might go to prison or be executed if I murder, so I'm not going to do it. I could buy a snickers or I could buy a salad, both are okay, however the snickers is cheaper, I'll take that as I don't have much money, oh, wait, the salad is now cheaper, maybe i'll go for that.
Tax policy as social engineering.

Already exists....

The question is why shouldn't you have social engineering, the right use it, the left use it, you probably even support it when it engineers what you want.
Because power grabs never stop. In this case, all you want to do is incentivize people to make healthier food choices. That in itself is a laudable goal, but it won't stop there. You put in place your tax scheme and guess what happens next? Someone is going to think that people are still eating too much junk food and incentives are not enough, so they pass laws making it illegal to buy more than a certain amount of junk food (think NYC ban on large drink containers). And it goes from there. There is never a shortage of meddlers who think they know what's good for you more than you do.

I understand where you're coming from, and I agree.

However the problem is the US govt is just wrong, the way people vote is just wrong, that there are only two parties is just wrong. So, that also needs to change. Problem is the right don't care, they don't want change, they LIKE having this power, however they want the power to tell people what to do, and don't like it when others tell them what to do. Hypocrisy, isn't it?

Having enough parties with differing interests all having a say in how things work would mean that things would work better. The power grabs are happening in the US with or without the whole taxing food to make it an incentive to eat healthier. They're taking away your freedoms left right and center, they're going to war, and then people get angry, not at this, but that someone wants to make kids eat healthier, it's fucking insanely weird.
I would like to see more parties with more power.

Problem is, there is no evidence for that, while for Booosh and 9/11 there is plenty...

What a complete moron you fake teacher you. I just posted a report showing that Bush had no idea of the attack, and your stupidity tells you to say just the opposite of the report, making false claims of evidence you didn't (and won't) provide.

You are about as much of a retired teacher as I am a retired astronaut. How can you say such stupid things repeatedly and try to convince us that you're anything less than a welfare queen?
Why would I lie, ignoramus? BTW, you ought to try reading your own link- and there is plenty more like this. Booosh, Cheney, and Rummie were total incompetents like you...obnoxious too.

"White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said that while President Bush was told last summer that bin Laden's al Qaeda network might hijack planes, "until the attack took place, I think it's fair to say that no one envisioned that [using planes as suicide bombs] as a possibility."

However, a federal report issued exactly two years before the Sept. 11 attacks contrasts with that statement.

The report, entitled the "Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism: Who Becomes a Terrorist and Why?," warned the executive branch that bin Laden's terrorists might hijack an airliner and dive bomb it into the Pentagon or other government building.

It described the suicide hijacking as one of several possible retribution attacks al Qaeda might seek for the 1998 U.S. airstrike against bin Laden's camps in Afghanistan.

"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House," the September 1999 report said.

The report was written by the Federal Research Division, an arm of the Library of Congress that provides research for various federal agencies under contracts.

And it's come out that an agent in the FBI's Arizona office also speculated about using planes as weapons, writing in his case notes about Zacarias Moussaoui that Moussaoui seemed like the type of person who was capable of flying an aircraft into the World Trade Center.

It was the observation of an agent taking notes as he thought about his case - an observation whose significance simply did not register at the time.

Separately, the New York Times reports that an FBI agent in Arizona warned his superiors last summer that bin Laden might be sending students to U.S. flight schools.

The FBI failed to make a connection between that warning and the August arrest of Moussaoui - a French citizen of Moroccan descent detained in Minnesota after raising suspicions among his instructors at a flight school where he said he wanted to know how to fly, but not how to land or take off.

Moussaoui has emerged as the lone defendant charged in the aftermath of the attacks, which killed more than 3,000 people in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania. He is charged with conspiring with bin Laden and the 19 suicide hijackers to attack Americans.

FBI Director Robert Mueller has said repeatedly that he wishes the FBI had acted more aggressively in addressing the Arizona and Minnesota leads. Mueller has also said that nothing the FBI possessed before Sept. 11 pointed to the plot."

Guess what- a policy wonk like Gore would have been all over this and the real estate bubble too. Great job, GOP and silly dupes like you...Presto no ME OR Wall St catastrophe.

If the reports were written two years before the attacks, why didn't Clinton have a plan in place? Seems to me if the threat was as serious as claimed, the Clinton administration would have been all over it and would have captured Bin Laden when he had been given the chance.
Clinton didn't have a chance that didn't involve slaughtering a thousand innocent civilians to capture a man who hadn't done anything yet

It was Bush who allowed bin laden to escape Tora Bora AFTER 9-11

Dumb dumb is blaming Bush for 911 and saying he could of prevented it. He cites an article that stated that a government bureau said a suicide bombers would be a probability. So the government agency had the info during Clinton's administration but he didn't act on it, yet he blames Bush for ignoring two year old warning. Give me a break! Dumb dumb is being really stupid. He cites it and then excuses one but not the other? What a dumb dumb.
Bush did not keep us safe
9-11 was his responsibility and he did nothing to prepare for it
As bad as losing 3000 people on 9-11 was, losing another 7000 in his post 9-11 retaliation was even worse

So, just to get things clear, you have a problem with people who are born unlucky being treated fairly? You want them to suffer and to pay more just to exist?

You're talking about stealing? Well, that's exactly what private healthcare companies are doing every day of the year.

The point went entirely over your head, and that is government is not supposed to be micromanaging our lives from birth until death. If we would ever approve of government following us around every day, keeping a point system to decide how much to tax us based on our personal decisions, then we've surrendered all our liberty.
It's not micromanaging...it is helping people who need help

No.......helping is when people ask for help and you provide. When nobody asked for your help and you insist people accept your help anyway, that's micromanaging.
Of course it isn't.
Nobody forces anyone to accept anything

But our society is willing to help those who need help. It is what great societies do

Great societies......yes. Great governments.......no.
Great societies make great governments
We have the greatest government in the world....agree?

Problem is, there is no evidence for that, while for Booosh and 9/11 there is plenty...

What a complete moron you fake teacher you. I just posted a report showing that Bush had no idea of the attack, and your stupidity tells you to say just the opposite of the report, making false claims of evidence you didn't (and won't) provide.

You are about as much of a retired teacher as I am a retired astronaut. How can you say such stupid things repeatedly and try to convince us that you're anything less than a welfare queen?
Why would I lie, ignoramus? BTW, you ought to try reading your own link- and there is plenty more like this. Booosh, Cheney, and Rummie were total incompetents like you...obnoxious too.

"White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said that while President Bush was told last summer that bin Laden's al Qaeda network might hijack planes, "until the attack took place, I think it's fair to say that no one envisioned that [using planes as suicide bombs] as a possibility."

However, a federal report issued exactly two years before the Sept. 11 attacks contrasts with that statement.

The report, entitled the "Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism: Who Becomes a Terrorist and Why?," warned the executive branch that bin Laden's terrorists might hijack an airliner and dive bomb it into the Pentagon or other government building.

It described the suicide hijacking as one of several possible retribution attacks al Qaeda might seek for the 1998 U.S. airstrike against bin Laden's camps in Afghanistan.

"Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft packed with high explosives (C-4 and semtex) into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the White House," the September 1999 report said.

The report was written by the Federal Research Division, an arm of the Library of Congress that provides research for various federal agencies under contracts.

And it's come out that an agent in the FBI's Arizona office also speculated about using planes as weapons, writing in his case notes about Zacarias Moussaoui that Moussaoui seemed like the type of person who was capable of flying an aircraft into the World Trade Center.

It was the observation of an agent taking notes as he thought about his case - an observation whose significance simply did not register at the time.

Separately, the New York Times reports that an FBI agent in Arizona warned his superiors last summer that bin Laden might be sending students to U.S. flight schools.

The FBI failed to make a connection between that warning and the August arrest of Moussaoui - a French citizen of Moroccan descent detained in Minnesota after raising suspicions among his instructors at a flight school where he said he wanted to know how to fly, but not how to land or take off.

Moussaoui has emerged as the lone defendant charged in the aftermath of the attacks, which killed more than 3,000 people in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania. He is charged with conspiring with bin Laden and the 19 suicide hijackers to attack Americans.

FBI Director Robert Mueller has said repeatedly that he wishes the FBI had acted more aggressively in addressing the Arizona and Minnesota leads. Mueller has also said that nothing the FBI possessed before Sept. 11 pointed to the plot."

Guess what- a policy wonk like Gore would have been all over this and the real estate bubble too. Great job, GOP and silly dupes like you...Presto no ME OR Wall St catastrophe.

If the reports were written two years before the attacks, why didn't Clinton have a plan in place? Seems to me if the threat was as serious as claimed, the Clinton administration would have been all over it and would have captured Bin Laden when he had been given the chance.
Clinton didn't have a chance that didn't involve slaughtering a thousand innocent civilians to capture a man who hadn't done anything yet

actually he did have a chance but he was spineless or too busy getting blow jobs

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden
The GOP gave him a tidal wave of BS propaganda saying he was wagging the dog. Stupid assholes ALWAYS. Horror of the Western World catastrophe...

Which is the classic case why government should not have any control over our healthcare. Once they are able to control your healthcare, they would be able to control people just like you wish to do. How much they can drink, what they can drink, how much they can smoke, if they can smoke, how much exercise they should have, what kind of risky activities they should be allowed to have...............

Oh, and if you go outside of the perfect government standard according to liberals, you should have to pay for it dearly.........that's all!

Well no thank you. If you and your ilk cannot control our healthcare, you cannot control us.

Which is suggesting that the UK controls the healthcare of the people more than in the US. Wait, this is the US that prohibits under 21 years olds from drinking, in the UK they can drink at 18.... right.... er.... er.....

Just seen a post on Facebook, some girl who has a wheelchair has been told by the insurance company that if she ever uses the wheelchair out in the rain, or hours after it rains, or anything like this, then she broke the wheelchair and she has to pay for it. Reason why private companies shouldn't be involved in healthcare.

I see, so what you're doing is comparing an insurance company requesting a wheelchair owner take precautions using the chair compared to government telling you how to conduct every aspect of your life???

Is the insurance company insisting this wheelchair bound patient eat certain things, maintain a certain weight, prohibiting her from adult beverages or recreational narcotics, restricting her from certain physical activities????

The insurance company is not concerned about controlling ones life, they are concerned about not making unnecessary repairs to a wheelchair.

No, you're making a completely irrelevant claim in your first paragraph.

The insurance company is basically screwing people over for profit.

You can make claims about the govt being involved in healthcare, and I can make claims about private companies being involved in healthcare. Neither is ever going to be perfect.

The issue is that when private takes full control, lots of people get fucked over, when the govt takes over, you've made a claim that the govt will control every aspect of your life, which is bullshit, because anyone who knows anything about the outside world, beyond the borders of the US, will know this just isn't true. But you'll make the claim based on NOTHING anyway.

Private insurance did not make regulations against not insuring people with preexisting conditions. Private insurance never insisted on minimum coverage such as a 58 year old woman being covered for prenatal care. Private insurance never insisted women have abortion coverage and birth control.. Government insisted on all these things and more.

Insurance companies under Commie Care cannot charge you more for coverage because you have preexisting conditions, but they can charge you more if you are a smoker.

Government has already demonstrated how much they will abuse their control over people way more than private insurance. To think they've only managed to have partial control over healthcare. Imagine what would happen if we ever gave them most or total control over our healthcare.

Exactly right. My husband and I have the same employer, and we have EXACTLY THE SAME COVERAGE. Why? We don't have even remotely the same bodies or medical histories. Why do I pay for coverage for Viagra and prostate exams? Why does he pay for coverage for mammograms and PAP smears? Why are we both paying for coverage for birth control?

I am so grateful that we have an incredible employer who went to the expense and effort of offering a variety of coverage choices, instead of one-size-fits-all to whoever was the lowest bidder. At least we have the option of getting as close as possible to a basic minimum, catastrophic care plan with an HSA.
Because that's the way universal coverage works. Or you can go back to higher women costs. And the whole GOP scam plan system. At least now we see the actual cost of our out of control GOP "system" and are able to do something about it.

This is how liberals help the poor...by stealing the food out of their mouths.

DSS case worker charged with fraud
That link doesn't say anything about her ideology, but says a lot about yours.

Look...more helpful government workers stealing from the poor.

Social Security workers among five charged in welfare-fraud scheme
Maybe we can post some stories about rich people cheating on their taxes

That's where the money is
This is how liberals help the elderly and disabled ...well the ones they don't abort and pull the plug on anyway....

Good for stealing their identities to help clients claim them illegally as dependants on their taxes.

Social Worker Pleads Guilty to Identity Theft, Tax Crimes

If nanny government bureaucrats were parents, they'd be the ones who never taught their children to fend for themselves. They make excuses for everything and never want to hold anyone accountable for their actions. When someone else suggests that the best way to cut the umbilical cord is to allow the child to learn some lessons to help them grow, they are called cruel.

What's cruel is encouraging a person to depend on others their entire lives and preach victimhood to ensure they never stop being angry long enough to think for themselves.

The left took a minor problem and turned it into a huge problem just to benefit themselves. Liberals are cruel.

The point went entirely over your head, and that is government is not supposed to be micromanaging our lives from birth until death. If we would ever approve of government following us around every day, keeping a point system to decide how much to tax us based on our personal decisions, then we've surrendered all our liberty.

No.......helping is when people ask for help and you provide. When nobody asked for your help and you insist people accept your help anyway, that's micromanaging.
Of course it isn't.

But our society is willing to help those who need help. It is what great societies do

Not the last 30 years- thanks to the New BS GOP and it's never before seen giant propaganda machine. Thank god for our liberal constitution.

Which is suggesting that the UK controls the healthcare of the people more than in the US. Wait, this is the US that prohibits under 21 years olds from drinking, in the UK they can drink at 18.... right.... er.... er.....

Just seen a post on Facebook, some girl who has a wheelchair has been told by the insurance company that if she ever uses the wheelchair out in the rain, or hours after it rains, or anything like this, then she broke the wheelchair and she has to pay for it. Reason why private companies shouldn't be involved in healthcare.

The United Kingdom health care is a disaster. Why do you believe that people drinking considerably more alcohol is a good thing?

Please show the link to a reliable source about your wheelchair FAKE NEWS!

Who do you think develops, by far, the newest life saving and extending drugs, technology and techniques than the FOR PROFIT system in the United States?
They love it and it costs less than half our pander to the rich GOP mess.

Clinton caught and prosecuted those involved in the 1993 bombing

And did nothing with the intelligence he gained. Resulting in 9/11/2001.
What intelligence indicated there would be another attack in eight years?
Oct 17, 2015 - Unheeded Warnings: George W. Bush and 9/11. Leaving .... December 4, 1998: Clinton Warned 'Bin Laden Preparing to Hijack US ... 4, 1998 ...
CIA Director Documentary: 'The Attacks Will Be Spectacular ... - Politico
www.politico.com/magazine/story/.../cia-directors-documentary-911-bush-213353
Nov 12, 2015 - ... administration ignored this warning from the CIA months before 9/11, ... director (lasting seven years, under Presidents Clinton and Bush II).
The Bush White House Was Deaf to 9/11 Warnings - The New York ...
www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/.../the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.h...
Sep 10, 2012 - But some in the administration considered the warning to be just bluster. An intelligence official and a member of the Bush administration both ...
Donald Trump says CIA warned George W. Bush of Sept. 11 attacks ...
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../trump-says-cia-warned-president-bush-9-11-attacks/
Oct 21, 2015 - Donald Trump, seen here at the second GOP debate, said President George W. Bush failed to heed CIA warnings of the 9/11 attacks. (AP).
September 11 intelligence before the attacks - Wikipedia
In aftermath of the September 11 attacks on New York City and Washington, D.C. by the ... 1 Clinton era report; 2 April 2001 Massoud speech; 3 Bush era reports ... Massoud was assassinated by al-Qaeda two days before the 9/11 attacks on ... Bin Laden aides warned of a coming attack, as well as competitive pressures that ...
Clinton: I warned Bushabout bin Laden threat - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2003/10/21299/
Oct 16, 2003 - Clinton told the audience his inability to convince Bush of the danger posed by al-Qaida represented “one of the two ... While he may have warned his successor, various reports suggest ... Government's 'Fatal Neglect' on 9-11.

Clinton caught and prosecuted those involved in the 1993 bombing

And did nothing with the intelligence he gained. Resulting in 9/11/2001.
What intelligence indicated there would be another attack in eight years?
Oct 17, 2015 - Unheeded Warnings: George W. Bush and 9/11. Leaving .... December 4, 1998: Clinton Warned 'Bin Laden Preparing to Hijack US ... 4, 1998 ...
Nov 12, 2015 - ... administration ignored this warning from the CIA months before 9/11, ... director (lasting seven years, under Presidents Clinton and Bush II).
www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/.../the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.h...
Sep 10, 2012 - But some in the administration considered the warning to be just bluster. An intelligence official and a member of the Bush administration both ...
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../trump-says-cia-warned-president-bush-9-11-attacks/
Oct 21, 2015 - Donald Trump, seen here at the second GOP debate, said President George W. Bush failed to heed CIA warnings of the 9/11 attacks. (AP).
In aftermath of the September 11 attacks on New York City and Washington, D.C. by the ... 1 Clinton era report; 2 April 2001 Massoud speech; 3 Bush era reports ... Massoud was assassinated by al-Qaeda two days before the 9/11 attacks on ... Bin Laden aides warned of a coming attack, as well as competitive pressures that ...
Oct 16, 2003 - Clinton told the audience his inability to convince Bush of the danger posed by al-Qaida represented “one of the two ... While he may have warned his successor, various reports suggest ... Government's 'Fatal Neglect' on 9-11.
Bush didn't give a shit about terrorism

He did not see it as part of his legacy

Dumb dumb is blaming Bush for 911 and saying he could of prevented it. He cites an article that stated that a government bureau said a suicide bombers would be a probability. So the government agency had the info during Clinton's administration but he didn't act on it, yet he blames Bush for ignoring two year old warning. Give me a break! Dumb dumb is being really stupid. He cites it and then excuses one but not the other? What a dumb dumb.
He had all kinds of warnings and ignored them, stupid. He was a disaster in every possible way.

Of course it isn't.

No, we don't have the greatest government in the world, we have the greatest system of government in the world if we can hold onto it.

Societies and governments are two separate things. That's why our system of government is superior. But once you try to have government run society you're looking at the deterioration of government because government is there only to govern.

Duh.
Jump to Bush administration - Clarke and his communications with the Bush ... No longer would Clarke'smemos go to the President; instead they had to ...
Background · ‎Government career · ‎9/11 Commission · ‎Post government career
Ex-Counterterrorism Czar Richard Clarke: Bush, Cheney and ...
https://www.democracynow.org/2014/.../ex_counterterrorism_czar_richard_clarke_b...
Jun 2, 2014 - former top counterterrorism official under Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush before resigning in 2003 in protest of the Iraq War.
Donald Trump, George W. Bush, and Responsibility for 9/11 - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/...george-w-bush.../411175/
Oct 19, 2015 - George W. Bush didn't do all he could to prevent the attack—and it's time ... National Security Council counterterrorism “czar” Richard Clarke ...
Oct 17, 2015 - ... experts including Richard Clarke, then still in the White House as an .... However, the administration of George W Bush completely ignored ...
Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror: Richard A ...
Against All Enemies: Inside America's War on Terror: Richard A. Clarke: 9780743260459: Amazon.com: Books
Clarke, a veteran Washington insider who had advised presidents Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Clinton, andGeorge W. Bush, dissects each man's approach to ...
CNN.com - Former antiterror adviser says Bush ignored 9/11 warnings ...
www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/03/22/clarke.bush/index.html?PHPSESSID...
Mar 23, 2004 - Former White House counterterrorism chief Richard Clarke joins ... CNN's Kathleen Koch on how President Bush warns that John Kerry will ...

What do you want, a diagram? lol

Of course it isn't.

No, we don't have the greatest government in the world, we have the greatest system of government in the world if we can hold onto it.

Societies and governments are two separate things. That's why our system of government is superior. But once you try to have government run society you're looking at the deterioration of government because government is there only to govern.

OK ....who has a better government?

Putin?

He had all kinds of warnings and ignored them, stupid. He was a disaster in every possible way.

Again dumb dumb, it was your link that showed that Clinton didn't give a shit about terrorism and ignored the government agency that told of a need to worry about suicide planes. Not my fault you ignore the facts. You keep blathering stupidity and won't address your link, you are a dumb dumb, do you need some gum gum dumb dumb?

What do you want, a diagram? lol

No, he wants the exact information and you like a dumb dumb don't have it, so as a dumb dumb you just laugh it off like the dumb dumb you are.

Again dumb dumb, it was your link that showed that Clinton didn't give a shit about terrorism and ignored the government agency that told of a need to worry about suicide planes. Not my fault you ignore the facts. You keep blathering stupidity and won't address your link, you are a dumb dumb, do you need some gum gum dumb dumb?
Clinton went after terrorism

Republicans accused him of trying to distract the public from their blowjob investigation

actually he did have a chance but he was spineless or too busy getting blow jobs

Bill Clinton and the missed opportunities to kill Osama bin Laden
The GOP gave him a tidal wave of BS propaganda saying he was wagging the dog. Stupid assholes ALWAYS. Horror of the Western World catastrophe...
so he was spineless thank you

Forum List

Back