Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

And you supposedly deliver groceries to these people? I used to design products for the hearing impaired and had occasion to visit some of them. The smell alone in their apartments would cause anybody who possibly could to find something better.

I remember years ago when I took my first job delivering home medical equipment. I was with the guy training me and we had to go into the ghetto to setup a hospital bed. The apartment was upstairs from some half-wit store. The place smelled all the way up to the apartment. Once upstairs, the walls were filthy from dirt and food spread on them by the welfare queens four kids. The floor crunched as you walked on it.

After we set up the bed and got the hell out of there, we drove towards our next stop. Not knowing what else I could say to my supervisor, I said "It's a shame people have to live that way. He replied "A bar of soap is only ten cents."

He said it all right there.

What the hell does this non-point have to do with the conversation you and I were having? You swing from one subject to the next like a fucking monkey on crack swinging from tree to tree.
it's completely on target with your point jack monkey! You state conservatives keep poor down. I just gave you why that statement is false. And of course, you don't get it. And that that is a fact which was your fking point jack

I never stated that, idiot. Are you confusing me with another poster or something? I said conservatives only care about themselves -- no one else.
and again, I was responding to you. And Again, you are wrong proven by the fact that conservatives in 1994 helped the poor move off of welfare. D'OH!!!! My fking point back on that first post. jack monkey dude.

The GOP did no such thing. Stop making shit up.

View attachment 118442

View attachment 118443

View attachment 118444
Or was it Clinton/Dem prosperity. Started BEFORE the law, last graph.

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
This is absolutely true. The right are bunch of fucked up, selfish babies, caring only for themselves and not this country or the Americans within it. They are also mentally incapable of holding public office.

They bitched about Carter, they bitched about Clinton, the bitched about Obama; that's all they ever do, is bitch about things when they don't get their way. They're like little 2 year olds.

But the moment they get a little authority, they get all punch drunk with power. They start screwing anyone and everyone they can. The poor, average Americans, people of color, citizens and non-citizens alike, it doesn't matter. All they care about is themselves.

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS

/---- Why won't Libs allow the poor to escape the Democrat Plantation? Poverty went up under Obozo's regime.
Inequality is growing everywhere. The corporations are playing off their workforces in different countries.
That kid in Bangladesh isnt your enemy, the rich fucker with the corporate jet is your enemy.
/---- No poor kid in Bangladesh ever gave me a job but the rich guy in the corporate jet did. Thanks to him and others like him I made a great living.

Last edited:
/---- Most corporate welfare as you call it is to help US companies expand overseas. The tax breaks to keep a company from fleeing the state are wrong. Blue State NY and NJ does it all the time.

To answer the question in the OP, it's because conservatives are selfish pieces of shit,.

but they give more to charity than liberals??
I'll repeat:

Conservatives tend to donate to their churches (tax deductable) which in turn, contribute a small amount of that back to actual charities. The predominant church in my area considers itself a charitable organization for the tax benefits but the actual amount of charity is about 1%.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Our church is a big contributor to feeding the poor and providing services in the community to those that really need it.

This next Sunday morning we will meet at the regular service time and go en mass to the grocery stores and buy food instead of having the normal worship service. We do that several times a year.

What are you going to be doing this Sunday morning Moon Bat, laying in bed?

The third weekend of every month my wife and I go to the grocery store and buy food and donate it to our church's food pantry. We also help to support an orphanage.

What do you do Moon Bat other than bitch that the rich are not being taxed enough?
These liberal ding dings probably don't know that the very Meals on Wheels program that they have been whining about for the last month was founded and staffed by the Presbyterian church.

Forum List

Back