Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

They also donate way more in charity and volunteer work than you do. Do you match Meals on Wheels donations at 100%? The United Way? Comfort Keepers etc?
I don't match their voice in government. Or their ability to buy the government they want. Or their ability to screw the majority of Americans. There are far more Americans filing bankruptcy, than there are receiving Meals on Wheels, because of corporate welfare.

Why would you think your "corrections" would mean shit?
Apparently, not to someone who believes in "alternative facts".
Why does Billo waste her time here. It's all violet personal attack with no substance? We know liberals are essentially violent because they lack the brains for thinking. Where else would the violent urge and hate come from.

They also donate way more in charity and volunteer work than you do. Do you match Meals on Wheels donations at 100%? The United Way? Comfort Keepers etc?
I don't match their voice in government. Or their ability to buy the government they want. Or their ability to screw the majority of Americans. There are far more Americans filing bankruptcy, than there are receiving Meals on Wheels, because of corporate welfare.
Oh...so if all else fails...blather on about liberal nonsense and talking points.

Corporations employ the majority of working Americans most with large benefit packages including 200 plus hours of paid vacations,holiday pay,insurance, maternity leave, Life insurance, long and short term health leave, berevement leave,free behavioral health packages,pay for school packages, gym memberships, 3- 5 % matches on 401k's and stock options etc...And they offer grants to charities and employee incentives to volunteer.

Yeah those evil corporations...

Last edited:
Link to that discredited BS? Too bad they don't work and internet access etc is tiny...

As you know, low-income families are provided high-speed internet access so the kiddies, used for more welfare and food stamps, can "study".

Oh...so if all else fails...blather on about liberal nonsense and talking points.

Corporations employ the majority of working Americans most with large benefit packages including 200 plus hours of paid vacations,holiday pay,insurance, maternity leave, Life insurance, long and short term health leave, berevement leave,free behavioral health packages,pay for school packages, gym memberships, 3- 5 % matches on 401k's and stock options etc...And they offer grants to charities and employee incentives to volunteer.

A FEW do- the strong union ones or with Dems CEOs, dupe. Every other modern country has at least 1 month paid vacation after 1 year BY LAW.

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
if you actually thought about it, it is dems keeping them dependent and holding them back. The repubs want them to be successful. Not sure how you get where you got. your facts are messed up.

If Republicans wanted them to be successful, they'd educate them better and allow them to have decent healthcare. But they don't... in fact they don't want them doing better, if they do better they'll take the jobs they think their children are entitled to.
1994 congress. conservatives say otherwise. D'OH!

Yeah, I'm thinking that it's not 1994 any more....

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
Because they think people are poor because they're lazy and. It because of lack of opportunity or life setbacks

Mostly they think G-d wants them to be poor
Well we all know democrats want them to remain poor.

They need them on the plantation.
Two brainwashed RW a-holes...

Well, if you had read what I wrote, instead of looking at a few words and deciding you knew what I meant, it would have helped.

Come on, even you don't expect anyone to read all you write. Your only purpose in posting is to pass the time of day and stir the pot.

Stirthepot-1.jpg

Speak for yourself.... you certainly don't speak for me.

Time to tax online sales...remain calm.

States already tax online sales.
It depends. If your business has a physical presence in a state, such as a store, office or warehouse, you must collect applicable state and local sales tax from your customers. If you do not have a presence in a particular state, you are not required to collect sales taxes.
Collecting Sales Tax Over the Internet | The U.S. Small Business ...
https://www.sba.gov/starting-business/learn-about.../online.../collecting-sales-tax-online

A FEW do- the strong union ones or with Dems CEOs, dupe. Every other modern country has at least 1 month paid vacation after 1 year BY LAW.

In other words you have no idea what you are talking about.

My company gives employees 240 days vacation, plus sick/personal days and holidays. So do most others in healthcare. Not union either. So...how many weeks of vacation is that do you think?

Forum List

Back