Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

To answer the question in the OP, it's because conservatives are selfish pieces of shit,.

but they give more to charity than liberals??
I'll repeat:

Conservatives tend to donate to their churches (tax deductable) which in turn, contribute a small amount of that back to actual charities. The predominant church in my area considers itself a charitable organization for the tax benefits but the actual amount of charity is about 1%.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Our church is a big contributor to feeding the poor and providing services in the community to those that really need it.

This next Sunday morning we will meet at the regular service time and go en mass to the grocery stores and buy food instead of having the normal worship service. We do that several times a year.

What are you going to be doing this Sunday morning Moon Bat, laying in bed?

The third weekend of every month my wife and I go to the grocery store and buy food and donate it to our church's food pantry. We also help to support an orphanage.

What do you do Moon Bat other than bitch that the rich are not being taxed enough?
Not knowing the specifics of your church, I'll try not to discourage your efforts to do good. However, from my experience GENERALLY, church charities shelter tax revenues that would go as far or farther in providing for the poor if they were collected.
So does the government.

cus110-gif.118442

For any chart to mean anything, it must include 2009 through 2016.

but they give more to charity than liberals??
I'll repeat:

Conservatives tend to donate to their churches (tax deductable) which in turn, contribute a small amount of that back to actual charities. The predominant church in my area considers itself a charitable organization for the tax benefits but the actual amount of charity is about 1%.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Our church is a big contributor to feeding the poor and providing services in the community to those that really need it.

This next Sunday morning we will meet at the regular service time and go en mass to the grocery stores and buy food instead of having the normal worship service. We do that several times a year.

What are you going to be doing this Sunday morning Moon Bat, laying in bed?

The third weekend of every month my wife and I go to the grocery store and buy food and donate it to our church's food pantry. We also help to support an orphanage.

What do you do Moon Bat other than bitch that the rich are not being taxed enough?
Not knowing the specifics of your church, I'll try not to discourage your efforts to do good. However, from my experience GENERALLY, church charities shelter tax revenues that would go as far or farther in providing for the poor if they were collected.
how do you figure that?
I base my information on the predominant local church. They collect 10% from their members which is tax exempt meaning that given an average tax rate of 15%, they prevent 1.5% from being collected. The church spends about 1% of what they collect on charity. There's a shortfall of 0.5%.
Which part is tithe which part is offering?

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
Because they think people are poor because they're lazy and. It because of lack of opportunity or life setbacks

Mostly they think G-d wants them to be poor
Well we all know democrats want them to remain poor.

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS
Because they think people are poor because they're lazy and. It because of lack of opportunity or life setbacks

Mostly they think G-d wants them to be poor
Well we all know democrats want them to remain poor.

They need them on the plantation.

I base my information on the predominant local church. They collect 10% from their members which is tax exempt meaning that given an average tax rate of 15%, they prevent 1.5% from being collected. The church spends about 1% of what they collect on charity. There's a shortfall of 0.5%.

Your ignorance of the subject is obvious. Why you would brag about being ignorant, one can only speculate.

Keep one of Abraham Lincoln's quotes in mind.
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

Of course you have, just ask you.
You're a jealous little boy who whines about what other people have and you don't.
And to think, people like you are running the country.

Most of us were taught to pay our own way. Some of you were taught that others/we owed you something. We don't owe you shit frankly anything we help you with is out of compassion not compulsion. If try and compel us to do anything we'll simply tell you to fuck off.

Most of us were taught to pay our own way. Some of you were taught that others/we owed you something. We don't owe you shit frankly anything we help you with is out of compassion not compulsion. If try and compel us to do anything we'll simply tell you to fuck off.
Who are you talking to?

Or maybe, who am I talking to? Are you just some "bot", running a program? Because you keep repeating this talking point, even after I corrected you.

Who are you talking to?

Or maybe, who am I talking to? Are you just some "bot", running a program? Because you keep repeating this talking point, even after I corrected you.

Why would you think your "corrections" would mean shit?

Forum List

Back