Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Now you're just hyperventilating. That's dumb.

No, Republicans are currently arresting poor homeless folks and shoving them into cages to rot. It is happening. They're in the process of making being poor a crime. It is very Nazi-like. But hopefully Americans won't allow them too much power. Because they will 'Disappear' our poor. They despise the least fortunate among us.
Provide evidence of that, please.

It is happening, mainly in Republican-controlled areas. They're arresting folks for merely being poor. It's shameful.
So just your imagination then?

No, it's an ugly reality. Y'all are systematically arresting poor homeless folks in areas of the country. And what's their crime?... Being poor.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. But you're incapable of that.
If you can't/won't provide evidence of your outlandish claim, it won't be believed. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, you know.

Where? BS

Republicans are working very hard to criminalize being poor. Very evil folks. They do remind you of the Nazis. Americans better be paying attention.
Evidence?

Your hate & hostility towards our poor, is very evident. I do believe you're working hard to criminalize being poor. It is Nazi-like. It is evil.
You're providing precisely zero evidence that what you're complaining about is happening. Refusing to simply take your work for something =/= displaying hate or hostility towards the poor. Until you can provide such evidence, there is no reason to believe you, since your claim is so ridiculous.
all that poster says...
:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:
It's worth exposing it.

Now you're just hyperventilating. That's dumb.

No, Republicans are currently arresting poor homeless folks and shoving them into cages to rot. It is happening. They're in the process of making being poor a crime. It is very Nazi-like. But hopefully Americans won't allow them too much power. Because they will 'Disappear' our poor. They despise the least fortunate among us.

It is happening, mainly in Republican-controlled areas. They're arresting folks for merely being poor. It's shameful.

No, it's an ugly reality. Y'all are systematically arresting poor homeless folks in areas of the country. And what's their crime?... Being poor.

Where on Earth are poor people being arrested for being poor? Are you huffing meth?

Republicans are working very hard to criminalize being poor. Very evil folks. They do remind you of the Nazis. Americans better be paying attention.
Evidence?

Your hate & hostility towards our poor, is very evident. I do believe you're working hard to criminalize being poor. It is Nazi-like. It is evil.
You're providing precisely zero evidence that what you're complaining about is happening. Refusing to simply take your work for something =/= displaying hate or hostility towards the poor. Until you can provide such evidence, there is no reason to believe you, since your claim is so ridiculous.
all that poster says...
It's worth exposing it.

All you have exposed is yourself to be a delusional moonbat.

Evidence?

all that poster says...
It's worth exposing it.
nonsense is nonsense.

Where on Earth are poor people being arrested for being poor? Are you huffing meth?

In many Republican-controlled areas of the country, poor homeless folks are routinely arrested and thrown in jail. And what's their only real crime?... Being poor.

In many Republican-controlled areas of the country, poor homeless folks are routinely arrested and thrown in jail. And what's their real crime?... Being poor.
No evidence, no belief. Repeating yourself proves nothing.

In many Republican-controlled areas of the country, poor homeless folks are routinely arrested and thrown in jail. And what's their only real crime?... Being poor.

You're insane.

In many Republican-controlled areas of the country, poor homeless folks are routinely arrested and thrown in jail. And what's their real crime?... Being poor.

You ever been homeless? I know some who have been. And they've been treated miserably by you supposed 'Good Christian' Republicans. They've been arrested and thrown in cages. Their only 'crime' being, they were poor.

You ever been homeless? I know some who have been. And they've been treated miserably by you supposed 'Good Christian' Republicans. They've been arrested and thrown in cages. Their only 'crime' being, they were poor.

Homeless people are not locked up for being poor. Get a grip Snowflake.

still not sure why the left think our children want to watch the homeless crap and piss on public grounds in front of them. exposure isn't a kids thing. I wish they could learn that, rather than encourage it.

they shouldn't have trusted democrats who sold them down the river for vacations homes and jets
Blocked for 37 years now, dupe. Keep voting for tax cuts for the rich and corrupt GOP bubbles.
I gave you a whole list of democrat policies that have been implemented, and you're still pretending they don't have anything to do with it? Wow, the blinders are on strong in that one.
Where? BS

Evidence?

Prove he is wrong. Until you can do that, we can only assume he is correct

still not sure why the left think our children want to watch the homeless crap and piss on public grounds in front of them. exposure isn't a kids thing. I wish they could learn that, rather than encourage it.

It's the same as demanding that 99% of the population endure the insanity of Bob thinking he is Nancy so he ant to go drop trou in fron of women in the ladies room.

I'd like a link too just one article referencing "Poor man locked up for being poor".

Just one.

Obviously, y'all use other terminology in justifying abusing our poor homeless. But the bottom line is, y'all arrest and imprison them for merely being poor. Most aren't hurting anyone. Yet y'all feel a need to harass them. It's a Nazi-like bully mentality.

Blocked for 37 years now, dupe. Keep voting for tax cuts for the rich and corrupt GOP bubbles.
I gave you a whole list of democrat policies that have been implemented, and you're still pretending they don't have anything to do with it? Wow, the blinders are on strong in that one.
Where? BS

o a
Evidence?

Prove he is wrong. Until you can do that, we can only assume he is correct

How about he back up his accusations.

See? Prove to me you don't fuck goats.

I'd like a link too just one article referencing "Poor man locked up for being poor".

Just one.

Obviously, y'all use other terminology in justifying abusing our poor homeless. But the bottom line is, y'all arrest and imprison them for merely being poor. Most aren't hurting anyone. Yet y'all feel a need to harass them. It's a Nazi-like bully mentality.

Whatever. You have yet to present on shred of evidence that poor people are locked for being poor. You have the reasoning skills of a three year old.

Right, i'm sure you'll find a way to justify or deny it. But in reality, being poor is their only real 'crime.'

Buffet is the left's favorite rich hypocrite

he takes a 100K a year salary for running one of the largest investment firms in the country then he whines that he doesn't pay enough income tax.

if he really wanted to pay more income tax he would set his salary at 10 million a year

but he won't do that now will he?

Of course not, because the REASON he ostentatiously gets such a small salary is because his REAL money is made off of his capital gains, which are taxed at a lower rate.

not my point he gets such a small salary because as CEO and founder of the company, it's what he chooses to do

Kinda went to the whole "hypocrite" thing.
Nobody pays more taxes than they have to. Except the nonrich who don't take their deductions...
every person gets a deduction on their tax form. fool

the poor with kids also get a child tax credit.
There're many other deductions most don't take- they use EZ.

Just one.

Whatever. You have yet to present on shred of evidence that poor people are locked for being poor. You have the reasoning skills of a three year old.

You're being delusional. Thousands of poor homeless are routinely harassed and imprisoned. And it's you 'Good Christian' Republicans who are doing it. Like i said, y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. But i know you're incapable of that.

Forum List

Back