Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

We the People voted against him
I thought you knew it was a republic and 'we the people' won!

The people of Russia won

Perhaps you could provide proof that ANYONE in Russia voted in the election, or even give evidence that Russians changed one vote in a ballot box or voting machine?

Prove me wrong
Up to five million "Russians" voted for Trump

You made the claim, you can't provide an example of one Russian voting, therefore I have proven you wrong by using your own failure to prove your claim.

You aren't very good at debating, but I'm sure you're not very good at much.
Trumpian logic dictates that you must provide evidence that I am wrong
Since you have no evidence at all......I must be presumed to be right

Up to five million "Russians" voting in the last election cannot be disproven

Last edited:
Of course not, because the REASON he ostentatiously gets such a small salary is because his REAL money is made off of his capital gains, which are taxed at a lower rate.

not my point he gets such a small salary because as CEO and founder of the company, it's what he chooses to do

Kinda went to the whole "hypocrite" thing.
Nobody pays more taxes than they have to. Except the nonrich who don't take their deductions...
every person gets a deduction on their tax form. fool

the poor with kids also get a child tax credit.
There're many other deductions most don't take- they use EZ.
And MANY don't apply for EITC.

I'd like a link too just one article referencing "Poor man locked up for being poor".

Just one.

Obviously, y'all use other terminology in justifying abusing our poor homeless. But the bottom line is, y'all arrest and imprison them for merely being poor. Most aren't hurting anyone. Yet y'all feel a need to harass them. It's a Nazi-like bully mentality.

Whatever. You have yet to present on shred of evidence that poor people are locked for being poor. You have the reasoning skills of a three year old.

You're being delusional. Thousands of poor homeless are routinely harassed and imprisoned. And it's you 'Good Christian' Republicans who are doing it. Like i said, y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. But i know you're incapable of that.
where. I believe that has been asked and so far you have squat juice.

Of course not, because the REASON he ostentatiously gets such a small salary is because his REAL money is made off of his capital gains, which are taxed at a lower rate.

not my point he gets such a small salary because as CEO and founder of the company, it's what he chooses to do

Nobody pays more taxes than they have to. Except the nonrich who don't take their deductions...

well ignorance isn't an excuse for not taking what's available. so talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:

Where on Earth are poor people being arrested for being poor? Are you huffing meth?

In many Republican-controlled areas of the country, poor homeless folks are routinely arrested and thrown in jail. And what's their real crime?... Being poor.
No evidence, no belief. Repeating yourself proves nothing.

You ever been homeless? I know some who have been. And they've been treated miserably by you supposed 'Good Christian' Republicans. They've been arrested and thrown in cages. Their only 'crime' being, they were poor.

Homeless people are not locked up for being poor. Get a grip Snowflake.
still not sure why the left think our children want to watch the homeless crap and piss on public grounds in front of them. exposure isn't a kids thing. I wish they could learn that, rather than encourage it.

Ah see, i knew the true Nazi in you would come out eventually. You harass and arrest these poor folks, yet the only 'crime' they've committed, is being poor.

I'd like a link too just one article referencing "Poor man locked up for being poor".

Just one.

Obviously, y'all use other terminology in justifying abusing our poor homeless. But the bottom line is, y'all arrest and imprison them for merely being poor. Most aren't hurting anyone. Yet y'all feel a need to harass them. It's a Nazi-like bully mentality.

Whatever. You have yet to present on shred of evidence that poor people are locked for being poor. You have the reasoning skills of a three year old.

You're being delusional. Thousands of poor homeless are routinely harassed and imprisoned. And it's you 'Good Christian' Republicans who are doing it. Like i said, y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. But i know you're incapable of that.

You should be embarrassed to go on a message-board and post shit you can't backup. You're ranting like a child.

You give me some evidence, I'l consider your position, until then, piss off kid.

And MANY don't apply for EITC.
they get a deduction for filing married jointly

In many Republican-controlled areas of the country, poor homeless folks are routinely arrested and thrown in jail. And what's their real crime?... Being poor.

You ever been homeless? I know some who have been. And they've been treated miserably by you supposed 'Good Christian' Republicans. They've been arrested and thrown in cages. Their only 'crime' being, they were poor.

still not sure why the left think our children want to watch the homeless crap and piss on public grounds in front of them. exposure isn't a kids thing. I wish they could learn that, rather than encourage it.

Ah see, i knew the true Nazi in you would come out eventually. You harass and arrest these poor folks, yet the only 'crime' they've committed, is being poor.

Hey, let them go shit on your porch.

I don't go near them. So I arrest no one. I'm not a cop. I also have no desire to. they are allowed in the cities they are in to do what is allowed. so your posts of nonsense continue to be just that, nonsense.

It seems you don't know what facts you're even discussing do you? typical idiot.

right, here's a guy steppin out, so he should be inviting them to stay at his place and use his yard as the restroom. go for it duste dshrute bag.

No, it's an ugly reality. Y'all are systematically arresting poor homeless folks in areas of the country. And what's their crime?... Being poor.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. But you're incapable of that.

Where on Earth are poor people being arrested for being poor? Are you huffing meth?

No, it's an ugly reality. Y'all are systematically arresting poor homeless folks in areas of the country. And what's their crime?... Being poor.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. But you're incapable of that.

No, for being homeless. It's 'illegal to be homeless' in a growing number of cities

Just one.

You should be embarrassed to go on a message-board and post shit you can't backup. You're ranting like a child.

You give me some evidence, I'l consider your position, until then, piss off kid.

You ever been homeless? If you haven't, you don't know shite. The harassment from you 'Good Christian' Republicans is relentless. Thousands of poor homeless are routinely arrested and imprisoned. In most cases, their only 'crime' was being poor.

I don't go near them. So I arrest no one. I'm not a cop. I also have no desire to. they are allowed in the cities they are in to do what is allowed. so your posts of nonsense continue to be just that, nonsense.

It seems you don't know what facts you're even discussing do you? typical idiot.
I see Columbia, SC, exiles them to camps lol.

is it worse than living on concrete in the street?

No, for being homeless. It's 'illegal to be homeless' in a growing number of cities

In mostly Republican-controlled areas. They're working very hard to make being poor a 'crime.' They have no conscience. They are very Nazi-like. I'm ashamed of most of my Republican friends.

According to the homeless...

According to the homeless...
no difference. other than no normal working people passing by.

Has any poor person ever 'shit on your porch?' Again, your inner Nazi is being exposed. Shame on ya.

Has any poor person ever 'shit on your porch?' Again, your inner Nazi is being exposed. Shame on ya.
they have on my streets. again, all you have to do is open up your house. come on big fella, you got it in ya, you care deeply for them. you should let them use your bed and eat your food as well. come on gene, you're not steppin up.

right, here's a guy steppin out, so he should be inviting them to stay at his place and use his yard as the restroom. go for it duste dshrute bag.

I seriously doubt any poor folks have ever 'shit on your porch.' Y'all are full of shit. You're just trying to justify your hate & hostility towards our poor. But no poor person has ever harmed y'all. You're living paranoid Nazi-like delusions. That's how the Holocaust came about. Hateful paranoid delusions.

Forum List

Back