Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Ah see, i knew the true Nazi in you would come out eventually. You harass and arrest these poor folks, yet the only 'crime' they've committed, is being poor.
I don't go near them. So I arrest no one. I'm not a cop. I also have no desire to. they are allowed in the cities they are in to do what is allowed. so your posts of nonsense continue to be just that, nonsense.

It seems you don't know what facts you're even discussing do you? typical idiot.
I see Columbia, SC, exiles them to camps lol.
is it worse than living on concrete in the street?
According to the homeless...
no difference. other than no normal working people passing by.
Just thrown in with the violent nutjobs >>>must save the rich from paying taxes...Cheaper to give them apartments and a social worker and work...

I don't go near them. So I arrest no one. I'm not a cop. I also have no desire to. they are allowed in the cities they are in to do what is allowed. so your posts of nonsense continue to be just that, nonsense.

It seems you don't know what facts you're even discussing do you? typical idiot.
Just thrown in with the violent nutjobs >>>must save the rich from paying taxes...Cheaper to give them apartments and a social worker and work...
the same violent nutjobs that normal working folks have to pass daily going to work and evenings going home? those same violent nut jobs?

Homeless people are not locked up for being poor. Get a grip Snowflake.
still not sure why the left think our children want to watch the homeless crap and piss on public grounds in front of them. exposure isn't a kids thing. I wish they could learn that, rather than encourage it.

Ah see, i knew the true Nazi in you would come out eventually. You harass and arrest these poor folks, yet the only 'crime' they've committed, is being poor.

Hey, let them go shit on your porch.

Has any poor person ever 'shit on your porch?' Again, your inner Nazi is being exposed. Shame on ya.
they have on my streets. again, all you have to do is open up your house. come on big fella, you got it in ya, you care deeply for them. you should let them use your bed and eat your food as well. come on gene, you're not steppin up.

I won't support arresting and imprisoning them for merely being poor. That's all you Republican Nazi-types. I'll help our poor in any way i can.

the same violent nutjobs that normal working folks have to pass daily going to work and evenings going home? those same violent nut jobs?
They seem to be in the shelters and camps bothering normal homeless people...all this to save the bloated rich from their fair share...Great job.

They seem to be in the shelters and camps bothering normal homeless people...all this to save the bloated rich from their fair share...Great job.
evidence please. you do know what that is right?

Criminalizing being poor has been done all throughout history. The evil greedy folks just want to 'Disappear' them. It represents the worst in humanity. But 'Evil' is part of humanity.

evidence please. you do know what that is right?
Our GOP mental health system? GOP low income housing? I don't see homeless attacking normal working people...

Criminalizing being poor has been done all throughout history.

not in USA we bail them out at a cost of $trillions and they never have to pay back a penny!!

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."

Benjamin Franklin, On the Price of Corn and Management of the Poor, November 1766

not in USA we bail them out at a cost of $trillions and they never have to pay back a penny!!

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."

Benjamin Franklin, On the Price of Corn and Management of the Poor, November 1766

Way to justify being cruel to the least fortunate among us. You sound like an average 'Good Christian' Republican wanker. Jesus is not proud of you my friend.

I won't support arresting and imprisoning them for merely being poor. That's all you Republican Nazi-types. I'll help our poor in any way i can.

I think you made your point the last ten times you posted this. Move on to a new narrative, please.

I made a list. You want to play games so I sent you to educate yourself.
I can eat healthy for $60 a week.
Fast food is around $150 a week for cheap stuff.

So your entire theory is blown to hell of which it came from.
It is not just price. It is also time. In a house of two people working paying bills it is hard to find time to prepare a good meal or sometimes you are just to damn tired to do it. While it is true that food bad for you is not really cheaper it is not labor intensive. Think about it this way. Who the hell wants to debone a chicken after working 12 hours? Also I hate the fact that people ever care what I eat... I giant chunk of my pay check goes to food. ALL FOOD. none of it is really cheap any more. I am sure if I was on food stamps I could eat steak and shrimp but I am not on welfare I work for a living and cant afford those things. I also dont just feed myself. Two people work in my household of 4 . We pay our bills and buy food and sometimes we have something extra to buy for ourselves which isn't very often.

You want to know a expense I have??? My daughters school. She goes to public school and is a honor roll student. Yet there isnt a week that goes by that the school doesn't seem to have a hand in my pocket for something or another. 80 dollar calculator, Lap top, uniform for cheer leading or sports or what ever activity she is at that time.... Now I could say no you cant be in that activity and no I dont care if you work hard to get a scholarship to a university I know me of my wife cant afford. I am not a liberal I cant do that.
Keep voting for the pander to the rich, screw the nonrich New BS GOP then, dupe.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!!
Who is the poor democrat in government? Please point him/her out. Even the commie Sanders OWNS three houses in rich areas. Hell Hillary was most funded buy GIANT RICH corporations and banks. So please take your hypocrisy and shove it.
Look at the POLICIES they support, not the usual irrelevant BS propaganda malevolent gossip character assassination, superdupes. D'OH!!
at the POLICIES they support, not the usual irrelevant BS propaganda malevolent gossip character assassination, superdupes. D'OH!!

Every Marxist leader supports the policies of Marxism to keep the people suppressed and living in poverty while they themselves live in luxury.

While most Soviets who were not part of the 60 million slaughtered by their government lived in 400 sq ft apartments with no heat, Lenin lived here.

upload_2017-3-29_16-31-29.png

still not sure why the left think our children want to watch the homeless crap and piss on public grounds in front of them. exposure isn't a kids thing. I wish they could learn that, rather than encourage it.

Hey, let them go shit on your porch.

Has any poor person ever 'shit on your porch?' Again, your inner Nazi is being exposed. Shame on ya.
they have on my streets. again, all you have to do is open up your house. come on big fella, you got it in ya, you care deeply for them. you should let them use your bed and eat your food as well. come on gene, you're not steppin up.

So what are you doing about it?

Well after all they hand massive tax rebates to large corporate companies with food that is slammed full of sugar. And that's alright. It's basically lowering the cost of their products to make them more competitive than healthy food which doesn't get such subsidies.

Please show us your source and the link showing that CocaCola gets a "massive tax rebate" but Diet CocaCola does not.

Foodpolice2.jpg

If you are sure that Medicare is failing, presumably you also know what you would do about that.

Yes I do.

"Modernize the Medicare Program to Meet the Demographic, Fiscal, and Structural Challenges. Established in 1965, Medicare is a government health care program for seniors over the age of 65 and some disabled. Medicare is facing major challenges. It is generating trillions of dollars in long-term debt. It must cope with an enormous demographic shift as America’s aging population is growing steadily; it is funded by a workforce that is shrinking relative to the size of the rapidly growing population of retirees; and it is saddled with an outdated design, based on price controls and central planning, that contributes to its inflexibility and sluggishness. Incredibly, traditional Medicare still fails to meet the most basic test of insurance: the protection of patients from the financial devastation of catastrophic illness. Rather than reform Medicare, Obamacare imposes hundreds of millions of dollars of cuts on Medicare providers, and redirects these Medicare savings to offset Obamacare’s costly new entitlement programs. Policymakers should look to transform Medicare from its 1960s style defined-benefit structure, which is financially unsustainable, to a defined contribution (“premium support”) model of financing. Under this model, seniors would receive the value of their Medicare benefits in the form of a government contribution to purchase the private health insurance plan of their choice. It would also allow more dependable budgeting for both seniors and the government and inject the powerful free market forces of choice and competition into the program to meet the needs of today’s seniors."

Now go back to your pot.

Way to justify being cruel to the least fortunate among us. You sound like an average 'Good Christian' Republican wanker. Jesus is not proud of you my friend.

And when did Jesus put you in charge of making those calls for him????

If you are sure that Medicare is failing, presumably you also know what you would do about that.

Yes I do.

"Modernize the Medicare Program to Meet the Demographic, Fiscal, and Structural Challenges. Established in 1965, Medicare is a government health care program for seniors over the age of 65 and some disabled. Medicare is facing major challenges. It is generating trillions of dollars in long-term debt. It must cope with an enormous demographic shift as America’s aging population is growing steadily; it is funded by a workforce that is shrinking relative to the size of the rapidly growing population of retirees; and it is saddled with an outdated design, based on price controls and central planning, that contributes to its inflexibility and sluggishness. Incredibly, traditional Medicare still fails to meet the most basic test of insurance: the protection of patients from the financial devastation of catastrophic illness. Rather than reform Medicare, Obamacare imposes hundreds of millions of dollars of cuts on Medicare providers, and redirects these Medicare savings to offset Obamacare’s costly new entitlement programs. Policymakers should look to transform Medicare from its 1960s style defined-benefit structure, which is financially unsustainable, to a defined contribution (“premium support”) model of financing. Under this model, seniors would receive the value of their Medicare benefits in the form of a government contribution to purchase the private health insurance plan of their choice. It would also allow more dependable budgeting for both seniors and the government and inject the powerful free market forces of choice and competition into the program to meet the needs of today’s seniors."

Now go back to your pot.

Markle, having spent 50 years as a health insurance executive, I am constantly amazed at the level of ignorance that I encounter every day on this subject. In your case, it is so profound that I would hardly know where to begin.

But, this part of it is so simple that even you can understand it. In any health plan for seniors, the cost of prescription drugs make up between 16% to 20% of the total claims cost.

Baby Bush added RX to Medicare with absolutely no offsetting revenue.

From a personal perspective, I have always appreciated the Republican economic initiatives. Unfortunately, like Reagan's tax cuts, they make no sense of a macroeconomic scale.

I'd like a link too just one article referencing "Poor man locked up for being poor".

Just one.

Obviously, y'all use other terminology in justifying abusing our poor homeless. But the bottom line is, y'all arrest and imprison them for merely being poor. Most aren't hurting anyone. Yet y'all feel a need to harass them. It's a Nazi-like bully mentality.

Here is what happens if you just let them linger on the streets. Would you want your downtown to look like this?

Every example you gave are laws that address harm done to OTHER people, not harm done to themselves. Next.

Here's a hint you might want to try. Motorcycle helmet laws.

Your point?

Some states have helmet laws, some do not and some require a helmet for certain age rider. I wear one depending on where and when I'm riding. My head, my business.

Forum List

Back