Why are so many adults bothered by racism?

Because most people are incredibly stupid, they think that Racism caused the ills of the World, from the Slavery, to Hitler.

Of course, how Racist could slave masters be, if they imported the Blacks here to this country in the first place?

As for Hitler, he mostly killed White Christians.

About 4 Russian Christians for every 1 Jew died in WW2 due to Hitler, a fact so rarely spoken of.

Because most people are incredibly stupid, they think that Racism caused the ills of the World, from the Slavery, to Hitler.

Of course, how Racist could slave masters be, if they imported the Blacks here to this country in the first place?

About 4 Russian Christians for every 1 Jew died in WW2 due to Hitler, a fact so rarely spoken of.
How many Italian and German christians did we kill?

With all the stuff in someone's life who is grown like rent, bills, food, career, cars, family, and sex, why the fuck would someone be bothered by someone who is racist??

Isn't it more important things to focus on your mental energy on????????????
I only meet shady blacks. Never Indians asians Mexicans. I know they must exist but everyone's feelings are based on our experiences.

I know shady arabs and Russians so I'm a bit cautious with them too.

And I find black people bring up race when in mixed company. Whites certainly don't bring it up first

Shady blacks?

Hitler didn't kill anyone. He got his German Christian citizens to do it. God country and all that

With all the stuff in someone's life who is grown like rent, bills, food, career, cars, family, and sex, why the fuck would someone be bothered by someone who is racist??

I only meet shady blacks. Never Indians asians Mexicans. I know they must exist but everyone's feelings are based on our experiences.

And I find black people bring up race when in mixed company. Whites certainly don't bring it up first

Shady blacks?
You know. Ones who might rob cheat steal kill or sell drugs

Shady blacks?

Stop going to the ghetto

How many Italian and German christians did we kill?

A lot of Russian civilians were also killed, due to the Hunger plan.

Shady blacks?

Stop going to the ghetto
But all our pro sports are there. And 700,000 of them moved to the burbs.

I'm just sayin. Not all are bad not even most. Just when I have a bad experience with a certain race I file the memory away. Jews and Indians are cheap. Mexicans haven't given me a reason to not like them yet. Chaldeans and muslims? Most of them can eat a dick

Hitler didn't kill anyone. He got his German Christian citizens to do it. God country and all that

Yeah, that'll hold up in the court of law. Hahaha.
Just like I don't believe trumps a Christian but he plays one on tv so too did hitler

How Christian was Nazi Germany?
They supported Euthanasia, and put a bunch of Catholic priests in the Concentration Camps.
How Christian are we? We support abortion and our priests need to be locked up

Just like I don't believe trumps a Christian but he plays one on tv so too did hitler

They supported Euthanasia, and put a bunch of Catholic priests in the Concentration Camps.
Remember trump or obama can do things the christians aren't on.board with.

Right now 70% of Americans don't approve of trump. Wonder what Hitler's numbers were like in November 1943

I'm Agnostic, but I'm still anti-Abortion, well sort of.

It's not that you aren't sure it's you aren't convinced but keep an open mind.

Well, I'd lean towards some kind of afterlife, but even that I'm unsure of.

That's just wishful thinking. It's not what you believe it's what you want to believe. Difference

That's just wishful thinking. It's not what you believe it's what you want to believe. Difference

Global reincarnation encounters, and spirit encounters are somewhat convincing.

Forum List

Back