Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

You have trouble understanding what you read.

Vaccine reduces Delta transmission, and highly reduces odds of death and hospitalization.

Just because it is not perfect does not mean it's not well worth getting vaccinated.
I will wait til I see what happens to the lab rats like you for a few years first. Just to be safe about it.

COVID-Survival-Rate-730x417.jpeg

ENJOY THE JABS

There was no change to definition, you just don't know what the hell you are talking about as usual.
I haven't seen you prove anything. You don't even know the basics when questioned. All you do is go ballistic and show nothing.

You are mostly worthless on information. Now for being a drama queen.....you can go to Burger King and accept your crown.

I will wait til I see what happens to the lab rats like you for a few years first. Just to be safe about it.

COVID-Survival-Rate-730x417.jpeg

ENJOY THE JABS

If you could do basic math you'd know that these % numbers translate into millions of Americans dead.

Maybe you think vaccination and other mitigation efforts were not worth doing to save millions, but I don't.

I haven't seen you prove anything. You don't even know the basics when questioned. All you do is go ballistic and show nothing.

You are mostly worthless on information. Now for being a drama queen.....you can go to Burger King and accept your crown.
Many words, zero substance.

What definition change numbnuts? Can you support anything you say?

Dummy, these % numbers translate into millions of Americans dead.

Maybe you think vaccination and other mitigation efforts were not worth doing to save millions, but I don't.
1. Millions haven't died. Early on they called everything a covid death. I know people who had people die NOT FROM COVID and it was called covid.

2. Early treatment with cheap drugs, like being done in other countries, would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives. I've shown the data from places like India. Cheap Health kits to be taken Early and the results were amazing.

Denying these prescriptions and sending people home and saying call me if it gets worse is BS. Simple cheap effective Health kits should have been done.

3. Shutting down helped NOTHING. They only caused more misery and economic destruction. Flattening the curve was the dumbest decision in mankinds recent history.

Many words, zero substance.

What definition change numbnuts? Can you support anything you say?
It's been shown over and over again. You've seen it. From immunity to PROTECTION.

Now the next time your gal just say baby I'm gonna wear this vaccine on my tallywacker baby.........

You are nothing but a troll these days. Nothing more just slinging shit at the wall to see if it sticks.

1. Millions haven't died.
The Covid-19 survival expectancy numbers you yourself presented translate into millions of Americans not surviving, because sooner or later everyone would 100% catch it.

Do the math dummy.

This is not a question of what happened, because what happened was masking, shutdowns, social distancing, remote work, vaccinations etc. all of which reduced deaths. All the stuff fools like you fight tooth and nail.

And I explained that it's not logic, it's reality. Its a simple fact that if the vaccines didn't wear off, there would be no need for a booster. That's common sense.
Cut the shit, are you or are you not saying that vaccine that wears off from 95% to 70% efficacy over time not worth getting?

Because 70% is a whole lot better than nothing.

The survival numbers you yourself presented translate into millions of Americans not surviving

True or false? Do the math dummy.
Fear mongering and nothing more. The survival rates are very high most of this country. VERY HIGH. And had we just let's protect the vulnerable and moved on. Then most would have gotten it and hardly known they had it. For most of America the virus didn't even amount to a bad flu for them. Shutting down was STUPID.

This is not a question of what happened, because what happened was masking, shutdowns, social distancing, remote work, vaccinations etc. all of which reduced deaths. All the stuff fools like you fight tooth and nail.
Just spouting the Gov't BS and fear mongering. Didn't change a damn thing. It spreads like the Flu now and peeps like you think you can contain it. You can't.

It's not a matter of IF YOU CATCH THE VIRUS.......IT'S A MATTER OF WHEN .....It's always been that way whether you like it or not

2 years you fuckers have been whining like bitches. America is getting tired of your BS.

It's been shown over and over again. You've seen it. From immunity to PROTECTION.
Dumbass thats not definition, thats an EXPLANATION to laymen what to expect from Covid-19 vaccinations. And yes, with new variants and info this has changed. None of that means vaccination is not well worth it, none of it means it is not saving many lives.

Definition of the word has not.

Data doesn't back your claim... "Clearly republicans have decided that more covid deaths..." Florida covid rates are among lowest in a nation.

When are you going to question Democrat governors decisions to put covid patients in nursing homes?

By the way, why do you think that what DeSantis is doing is a bad thing for Florida?
Florida death rate per hundred thousand from Covid as of Nov. 26th is certainly not one of the lowest in the country. In fact, they are the 10th highest in deaths per hundred thousand in the country.
Florida case rate per hundred thousand from Covid as of Nov. 26th are certainly not one of the lowest in the country. In fact, they are the 12 highest in the country.

If we look at blue state vs red states...
Of the 10 states with the least covid deaths per hundred thousand, 8 out the 10 are blue state.
Of the 10 states with the least number of covid cases per hundred thousand, 10 out of 10 were blue states.

The fact is republicans are most interested in relaxing restriction and stimulating the economy in their state because that is where the votes are. The public is sick and tired wearing masks, social distancing, vaccinations, and other restrictions. They are working to end the epidemic but are unpopular with voters. Although democrats have made the hard choices that are paying off in reducing covid and saving lives, I suspect that they will pay the price in upcoming elections.

Last edited:
Cut the shit, are you or are you not saying that vaccine that wears off from 95% to 70% efficacy over time not worth getting?

Because 70% is a whole lot better than nothing.
As you ignore the natural immunity factor and studies that make your standard BS suck.

Time for people to tell you to fuck off......And all the other FAUCITES.........Yall have done enough damage already.

Dumbass thats not definition, thats an EXPLANATION to laymen what to expect from Covid-19 vaccinations.

Definition of the word is the same.

It's been shown over and over. But I'm sure daddy gov't is proud of you defending them so. Maybe you bought stock in Gillead............and their Gov't chosen drug over cheap drugs that could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

But I guess you don't care about that. They told you to attack those who don't agree so they can keep making billions off of those dying from their policies.

Fear mongering and nothing more.
These are YOUR NUMBERS dummy.

How am I "fear mongering" by simply explaining to you what your very own numbers mean in terms of Covid-19 death expectancy?

I'm sorry doing basic math scared you so much.

Florida death rate per hundred thousand from Covid as of Nov. 26th is certainly not one of the lowest in the country. In fact, they are the 10th highest in deaths per hundred thousand the country.
Florida case rate per hundred thousand from Covid as of Nov. 26th are certainly not one of the lowest in the country. In fact, they are the 12 highest in the country.

If we look at blue state vs red states...
Of the 10 states with the least covid deaths per hundred thousand, 8 out the 10 are blue state.
Of the 10 states with the least number of covid cases per hundred thousand, 10 out of 10 were blue states.

The fact is republicans are most interested in relaxing restriction and stimulating the economy in their state because that is where the votes are. Wearing masks, social distancing, vaccinations, and other restrictions save lives but are not popular with voters. Although democrats have made the hard choices that are paying off is reducing covid and saving lives, I suspect that they will pay the price in coming elections.

Interesting that you're not using CDC data. Why?

CDC

1638242146094.png

Wanna take guess where are the lowest rates?

Interesting that you're not using CDC data. Why?

CDC

View attachment 569908

Wanna take guess where are the lowest rates?
Death rate....death rate....concentrate now...he is talking about DEATH RATE.

Florida has accounted for 1/3 of all deaths in America last month, biggest Covid spike they've had since the start of the pandemic and you think thats a success story? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back