Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

So then there should be no medical research because no one can make a profit on it and the government can't do it.

You better stop using all drugs and refuse any prescriptions your Dr might give you.

Oh but wait your Dr is making money off your health care so you better not use his or her services either.

And I'll trust Johns Hopkins medical school over an anonymous internet poster any day of the week

That is a total strawman.

The issues with the Vaxx are twofold: Lack of Informed Consent and Government Mandates. The entire Vaxx situation violates the first and is an abuse of power for the second. Nor are either necessary in order for proper medical research to be undertaken.

The only thing you have to know about the "vaccines", to understand that they do pose risks for those who take them, is that the companies who made them asked for complete immunity from litigation from those who take the shot.
Plus, the companies making the experimental injection are proven liars and cheats. They're crooks . . .

That is a total strawman.

The issues with the Vaxx are twofold: Lack of Informed Consent and Government Mandates. The entire Vaxx situation violates the first and is an abuse of power for the second. Nor are either necessary in order for proper medical research to be undertaken.
No one is being forced to get a vaccine

Stop making shit up

Millions of people dying from the vaccine is the biggest hoax of the 21st century.

Pfizer has reported over 1,200 vaxx deaths to FDA for the first 90 days of use.

Up until now, vaccines with 50 deaths have been pulled from the market.

This is the biggest Human Rights Abuse in history.

Pfizer has reported over 1,200 vaxx deaths to FDA for the first 90 days of use.

Up until now, vaccines with 50 deaths have been pulled from the market.

This is the biggest Human Rights Abuse in history.
LINK

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: note FATAL

phizer-doc-2-600x407-1.jpg

And then shortly after that it got full authorization, no excuses needed.
Did you know that your trusted FDA was unaware of the fact that the PCR-test was a stupid choice to determine spread? Actually, they were aware, but they're hoping that that doesn't diminish their reputation in your eyes.

I don't think they have anything to worry about.

Last edited:
So an illness that only affects birds.

IOW completely irrelevant to humans.

How about a documentation of all those HUMAN deaths directly attributed to the vaccine?
Damn, the worst part is not that you're stupid, but that you don't know that you're stupid.

Let me guess, Pfizer say so?
No that was
Let me guess, Pfizer say so?
nope

The NIH

These reported cases of temporally associated possible myocarditis/pericarditis and their clinical course are being evaluated and may be an overestimate of the incidence; however, if all these events are confirmed as likely vaccination complications, this represents an incidence of 13.5 per million doses administered

So I was wrong the incidence of myocarditis is actually .00135%

Within 90 days of getting the shot.

There is no direct evidence that the vaccine was the sole cause of deaths

7500 people die every day in the US so in 90 days 675000 people die.

Now for your claims to be true that it was the vaccine that killed them you have to prove those people would not have died anyway

Oh puhleeze. This is Pfizer reporting results to the FDA from the use of the vaccine. The FATALS are deaths caused by the vaccine.

Haven't you wondered why they want to hide the records for 75 years?

Now for your claims to be true that it was the vaccine that killed them you have to prove those people would not have died anyway
Thanks for bringing that up. You have to prove that people who've received the experimental injection would have been much sicker without it.

Oh puhleeze. This is Pfizer reporting results to the FDA from the use of the vaccine. The FATALS are deaths caused by the vaccine.

Haven't you wondered why they want to hide the records for 75 years?
Have you noticed there are no documented cases of any fatalities cause by the vaccine? I have yet to see a case where the person who died did not die of absolutely naturally occurring causes. I have read all the stories of the so-called deaths from the vaccine, but they always stop short of providing any proof that the vaccine actually caused the death.

In fact, I cannot think of a single person that I know that has not had the vaccine. Because I work for a government contractor, that would make 104 vaccinations with no deaths just where I work. Add in the hundred of other people in my family and church, you would still get 0 deaths. In that same grouping, at least 5 died of COVID before the vaccine was available and none since.

I haven't seen you prove anything. You don't even know the basics when questioned. All you do is go ballistic and show nothing.

You are mostly worthless on information. Now for being a drama queen.....you can go to Burger King and accept your crown.
I love your hypocrisy! You say he doesn't know the basics, while all you do is repeat your Google-found articles filled with technical terms you think support your beliefs. You are probably wrong in most cases because you do not have the education to understand them.

Have you noticed there are no documented cases of any fatalities cause by the vaccine? I have yet to see a case where the person who died did not die of absolutely naturally occurring causes. I have read all the stories of the so-called deaths from the vaccine, but they always stop short of providing any proof that the vaccine actually caused the death.

In fact, I cannot think of a single person that I know that has not had the vaccine. Because I work for a government contractor, that would make 104 vaccinations with no deaths just where I work. Add in the hundred of other people in my family and church, you would still get 0 deaths. In that same grouping, at least 5 died of COVID before the vaccine was available and none since.

Yes. I'll also note the hyper focus on fake PCR "cases" instead of deaths.

Forum List

Back