Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Don't have time to hunt it all down here. Follow molecular biologist Gabor Erdosi on Twitter. More and more scientists are seeing the warning signs now.
Nope I don't do Twitter Facebook or any other of that shit.

If you can't support your claims then don;t make them

Marek's disease mRNA vaccine is leaky, just like the Covid one, and

"Over the past fifty years, Marek’s disease—an illness of fowl—has become fouler. Marek’s is caused by a highly contagious virus, related to those that cause herpes in humans. It spreads through the dust of contaminated chicken coops, and caused both paralysis and cancer. In the 1970s, new vaccines brought the disease the under control. But Marek’s didn’t go gently into that good night. Within ten years, it started evolving into more virulent strains, which now trigger more severe cancers and afflict chickens at earlier ages.

Andrew Read from Pennsylvania State University thinks that the vaccines were responsible. The Marek’s vaccine is “imperfect” or “leaky.” That is, it protects chickens from developing disease, but doesn’t stop them from becoming infected or from spreading the virus. Inadvertently, this made it easier for the most virulent strains to survive. Such strains would normally kill their hosts so quickly that they’d die out. But in an immunised flock, they can persist because their lethal nature has been neutered. That’s not a problem for vaccinated individuals. But unvaccinated birds are now in serious trouble."

So an illness that only affects birds.

IOW completely irrelevant to humans.

How about a documentation of all those HUMAN deaths directly attributed to the vaccine?

Teens recover quickly from rare post-vaccine heart inflammation, study says

Rare blood clots more likely after COVID-19 infection than from vaccine, report finds

Nevada teen suffers seizures, extremely rare brain clots after Johnson & Johnson vaccine

DoD Confirms: Rare Heart Inflammation Cases Linked to COVID-19 Vaccines

Comirnaty and Spikevax: possible link to very rare cases of myocarditis and pericarditis.

View attachment 575620

You're trying to sound like you know what you're talking about, but in reality you're just parroting media lies.

So many articles about something that suppose to be so rare, that normally you wouldn't even care about. Media and government are downplaying it to something that you shouldn't worry about, that if happens you can fully recover, again depending what they mean by that. I believe the full recovery is considered if the patient has no further advancement of the illness and can get off the prescription. Of course, they don't mean that.

Myocarditis and myopericarditis are a serious problems and will ruin your heart in under a decade. Your heart doesn't just "recover", it scars. When caught early, the inflammation will not cause big damage when treated, you could be as good as new. If you have some damage to the heart, you will have to live on prescription made by the same vaccine makers, possible for the rest of your life, and not just that... You have to alter every aspect of your life. Physical exertion is gone when troponin levels are high. A heart attack becomes a real threat and heart failure almost inevitable. How long you can live like that... 5, 10, 20 years. Tell that to teenager, and ask the same teenager, or anyone who took the shot, is that what you signed for when you agreed to take it?

The heart is like a well balanced machine, the left and right side operate in harmony. When one side is damaged, the other side must work harder to pick up the slack which will result in early failure. Now imagine a helicopter, it runs perfectly well and the propellers are functioning as intended. But if you remove the dynamic balancing mechanisms that keep vibrations from growing strong enough to make the blades flail widely, if you get it out of balance, you can expect a failure in seconds. Myocarditis in kids was something almost unheard of, and now is common due to the mRNA "vaccines".

For anyone interested in more, read it here.
Since when does the number of articles have anything to do with the ACTUAL PERENTAGE of occurrences?

There is a .017% chance of any endocarditis from a Covid vaccine.

This is what you call passing along misinformation. Where are the studies that show this. Post your evidence that the mrna vaccines don't produce any tcell antibodies. I'll wait.

Killer T cells are created in the bone marrow and clear infections after they have started. Helper Ts stimulate production of antibodies and fighter Ts.

So an illness that only affects birds.

IOW completely irrelevant to humans.

How about a documentation of all those HUMAN deaths directly attributed to the vaccine?

Grasping at straws bub? The problems with mRNA vaccines have been recognized for years.

"From the start, Moderna’s scientists knew that using mRNA to spur protein production would be a tough task, so they scoured the medical literature for diseases that might be treated with just small amounts of additional protein.

“And that list of diseases is very, very short,” said the former employee who described Bancel as needing a Hail Mary.

Crigler-Najjar was the lowest-hanging fruit.

Yet Moderna could not make its therapy work, former employees and collaborators said. The safe dose was too weak, and repeat injections of a dose strong enough to be effective had troubling effects on the liver in animal studies."

Grasping at straws bub? The problems with mRNA vaccines have been recognized for years.

"From the start, Moderna’s scientists knew that using mRNA to spur protein production would be a tough task, so they scoured the medical literature for diseases that might be treated with just small amounts of additional protein.

“And that list of diseases is very, very short,” said the former employee who described Bancel as needing a Hail Mary.

Crigler-Najjar was the lowest-hanging fruit.

Yet Moderna could not make its therapy work, former employees and collaborators said. The safe dose was too weak, and repeat injections of a dose strong enough to be effective had troubling effects on the liver in animal studies."

mRNA research is decades old.

Research is not the same as safe and effective vaccines.

Companies such as Moderna have been trying to find a way to profit from mRNA. This is all about money and power, not public health.
Yeah OK I suppose you want the government to do all medical research then.

If someone is peddling a cure, then they are surely charlatans
You mean like Pfizer? They're peddling an experimental injection that doesn't confer immunity and wanes in short order, but calling it a vaccine anyway. And they want everyone to keep taking it indefinitely.

What with Pfizer's criminal rap sheet, one has to wonder what's wrong with people who look to them for answers to their health problems.

Last edited:
I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

Why should I be forced to get an untested vaccine when I've already HAD Covid and have natural immunity, Mike? In what way does that make any sense at all?

And yet they couldn't get it approved . . .
But they did. There were no shortcuts in the FDA approval process only some overlapping of the trial phases so as to speed up the whole process

And in fact there was an Ebola mRNA vaccine produced and used in Africa before the Covid vaccine if you read the article you would have know that

Yeah OK I suppose you want the government to do all medical research then.

Omigoodness! What do you think is happening right now? The Vaxx is a giant clinical trial sponsored by the government. The Pharmas have been given complete immunity for any damage the vaxxes cause. And note, the NIH is part owner of the Moderna Vaxx.

But they did.

in fact there was an Ebola mRNA vaccine produced and used in Africa before the Covid vaccine if you read the article you would have know that

This is America and Covid is not Ebola.

Omigoodness! What do you think is happening right now? The Vaxx is a giant clinical trial sponsored by the government. The Pharmas have been given complete immunity for any damage the vaxxes cause. And note, the NIH is part owner of the Moderna Vaxx.

So then there should be no medical research because no one can make a profit on it and the government can't do it.

You better stop using all drugs and refuse any prescriptions your Dr might give you.

Oh but wait your Dr is making money off your health care so you better not use his or her services either.

And I'll trust Johns Hopkins medical school over an anonymous internet poster any day of the week

Maybe if you personally knew ones killed by this vaccine it would change the way you think. If it is such a wonder drug we are just suppose to over look the deaths associated with this miracle vaccine. I haven't shut myself in my house and by everything I have learned in life there is no way a virus can be stopped by a piece of cotton but fear is a great thing and I think some would eat shit if some one were told it would save them. If this virus or poison were as spread as bad as it does I would be dead. I know no one who has died from this virus including ones over 80 years old. But I do know ones in their 20's dying of the cure. And what the hell is this booster bull shit? The pharmaceutical industry is not your friend. They care as much as Joe if you live or die. Drugs that have thousands of law suits against them are still being passed off as miracle dugs. Take the over 200 drugs to cure a chemical imbalance, you know the ones that have been involved in EVERY school shooting since the 50's. How many elected officials have called out these drugs as nothing but poisons? None they blame a piece of steel. Mercury, is poison and belong to nothing we eat. Prozac was used by NAZIS in WWII to make their victims go mad. But these poisons are used to cure a chemical imbalance. No one on Earth even knows what a chemical imbalance is. Ya just might think this would explain these crazed ass holes that burn down schools or go through a mall hacking anyone in sight in places that don't have a Second Amendment? Just take your poison and shut up and if you die you can count on your media to cover it up. All at the FDA have financial ties to the drug industry. These drugs are approved by the FDA twice as fast and twice as many.The average profit of each poison to cure a chemical imbalance is $6.5 million a day with over a million people around the earth prescribed these poisons. Remember when we had home remedies that was always at the store and always worked? They all one day vanished because these small manufactures didn't have the funds to spend millions to prove these home remedies worked.

The pharmaceutical industry is the number one lobbyist spending 7 times that of number two and with profits of hundreds of billions a year is plenty to butter every palm that comes along. Government is not Godly or a saint. Unless you know anyone in government that hasn't retired without riches beyond anyone's dream including that fuck Joe.
Millions of people dying from the vaccine is the biggest hoax of the 21st century.

The only thing you have to know about the "vaccines", to understand that they do pose risks for those who take them, is that the companies who made them asked for complete immunity from litigation from those who take the shot.

But they did. There were no shortcuts in the FDA approval process only some overlapping of the trial phases so as to speed up the whole process

And in fact there was an Ebola mRNA vaccine produced and used in Africa before the Covid vaccine if you read the article you would have know that
You're making excuses for the fact that it required emergency-authorization because it was not authorized.

Forum List

Back