Why are the events in Brussels happening?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

Bush invaded Iraq and messed up the post war period with complete ineptitude.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.

So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.

"Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks."

Austrian darling.

I'm pleased you begin your own thread about this. Perhaps today everyone can have debate in this, your thread.

The zionist revenge for WWII, hijacking Western governments and enforcing policy that importing pieces of shit is good.

The causes are simple.

"Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks."

Austrian darling.

I'm pleased you begin your own thread about this. Perhaps today everyone can have debate in this, your thread.

Though you do realize that your thread title was merely two bombs went off. So, discussing the history of it is valid, but hey.

Austria, should have know. When I went to live in Austria I thought you lot would be the same as the Germans, then I realized differently.

Jorg Haider, remember him, he was governor of the region when I was there, for three weeks, and then he decided to drink drive. But they loved him so much, and he was so right wing too.

The causes are simple.

Most of the post-war problems are on Obama's watch.
His inept premature pull-out from Iraq was a colossal mistake.

And your "simple" answer is just that, and please remember 9/11 happened before the invasion of Iraq.

The causes are simple.

Austrian darling.

Though you do realize that your thread title was merely two bombs went off. So, discussing the history of it is valid, but hey.

Austria, should have know. When I went to live in Austria I thought you lot would be the same as the Germans, then I realized differently.

Jorg Haider, remember him, he was governor of the region when I was there, for three weeks, and then he decided to drink drive. But they loved him so much, and he was so right wing too.

"Austria, should have know. When I went to live in Austria I thought you lot would be the same as the Germans"

No we Austrians weren't subjected to the 24/7 brainwashing and 24/7 "Guilt Trip" that our German cousins tragically were subjected to....which is a good thing, because when the SHTF in Germany, it's us Austrians who are going to have to help show them the way again.

The causes are simple.

The post invasion fuck up was Obama's since Bush was no longer in office

One good result of the Brussels bombing will be the election of D J Trump to the office of the President of the United States. We will finally get busy killing the bad guys.

The causes are simple.

So, Obama put Bremer in charge? And then Obama was in office when the Iraqi police and armed forces were disbanded and all those men were made unemployed and unable to get a new job, other than working for insurgents?

That's news to me.

One good result of the Brussels bombing will be the election of D J Trump to the office of the President of the United States. We will finally get busy killing the bad guys.

The right force things to happen that cause bad things that make people vote for the right. It's sick.

Bush invades Iraq, causes ISIS, which then bomb Europe which then leads to the right being able to say we should be tough on stuff.

Just like the Israeli/Palestine situation. Two right wing groups constantly using each other and their violence, to make themselves more relevant to the people. While those who want peace are pushed out the way.

Trump is just another step towards full out war, more military spending, more US troops going abroad and dying, more rich people making a shit load of money out of it.

You want that?

Do you have more Primaries today, Tuesday?

The causes are simple.

So, Obama put Bremer in charge? And then Obama was in office when the Iraqi police and armed forces were disbanded and all those men were made unemployed and unable to get a new job, other than working for insurgents?

That's news to me.
Obama was the one who pulled out against the advice of many in the military

Deal with it

The causes are simple.

So you think there were no terrorist before bush or do you think Bush caused this is a funny thing to say?

The causes are simple.

Terrorism is about fear, its use as a political weapon, where when we succumb to that fear the terrorists win.

The terrorists also win when we respond with bigotry and hate to those whom we believe to be ‘responsible,’ when in fact the terrorists alone are responsible for their criminal acts.

Forum List

Back