Why Are The Mormons Having A War On Masturbation?

But it's not a lie that your Church is encouraging people to spy and tattle. And the truth is, you really don't know if anyone is spying or tattling...I'm sure they don't publish it in the Mormon newsletter....or do they?

I don't know...I just know it's a weird video.

So they are encouraging spying and tattling in secret because they don't publish is in Mormon newsletters? Once again I am asking myself why I take this nonsense seriously.

Quite frankly the topic of masturbation doesn't come up that often. No pun intended. There are many other more important things to worry about.

Wow that's hilarious. I know what this is. And you appear to be far more fascinated in the sexual activities of the youngsters you've identified, than those you attack for "interfering" with them. Which is always amusing, because you pro-sex, pro-abortion cheerleaders always screech that it's nobody's business what kids are doing sexually.

Well that doesn't make one lick of sense.

I'm so relieved that there are people like Carla around ready and willing to encourage our children to masturbate.

Good grief.

Not only did I encourage them to masturbate, when they became teens, (around 17 yrs of age) I made them wear a condom necklace around their necks. :biggrin:

My daughter is no Bristol Palin, that's for sure! LOL!

I'm sure that worked out great for them.

Yuck.

It's worked out great for me too. I'm not a grandparent.

Because discouraging future generations is a good thing apparently.

I didn't say "my" crotch, but I think you already know that.

So why are you so concerned about what other people do or don't do with their crotch while also attacking the Church for being concerned about what people do or don't do with their crotch?

You really need to be consistent.

But it's not a lie that your Church is encouraging people to spy and tattle. And the truth is, you really don't know if anyone is spying or tattling...I'm sure they don't publish it in the Mormon newsletter....or do they?

So they are encouraging spying and tattling in secret because they don't publish is in Mormon newsletters? Once again I am asking myself why I take this nonsense seriously.

Quite frankly the topic of masturbation doesn't come up that often. No pun intended. There are many other more important things to worry about.

But your Church bothered to make a freaking video about it!!! Not only that, but they turned it into a war scene, with young men aiming their guns right at the boy who's "masturbating."

If you're unhappy with the video, maybe you should write a letter.

I'm so relieved that there are people like Carla around ready and willing to encourage our children to masturbate.

Good grief.

Not only did I encourage them to masturbate, when they became teens, (around 17 yrs of age) I made them wear a condom necklace around their necks. :biggrin:

My daughter is no Bristol Palin, that's for sure! LOL!

I'm sure that worked out great for them.

Yuck.

It's worked out great for me too. I'm not a grandparent.

Because discouraging future generations is a good thing apparently.

Have you not heard about our over population problem? Geez, please read something....something else.

I'm so relieved that there are people like Carla around ready and willing to encourage our children to masturbate. ...

Not half as relieved as I am that there are people like Avatar (and you?) ready and willing to attach unhealthy senses of shame and fear to a perfectly natural rite of passage into young adulthood, all in the name of religious fundamentalism! :doubt:

Who is suggesting you should feel fear or shame?

BTW if you are experiencing guilt about something, that's usually an indication that you did something wrong.

I'm so relieved that there are people like Carla around ready and willing to encourage our children to masturbate. ...

Not half as relieved as I am that there are people like Avatar (and you?) ready and willing to attach unhealthy senses of shame and fear to a perfectly natural rite of passage into young adulthood, all in the name of religious fundamentalism! :doubt:

BTW if you are experiencing guilt about something, that's usually an indication that you did something wrong.

Projection much?

But your Church bothered to make a freaking video about it!!! Not only that, but they turned it into a war scene, with young men aiming their guns right at the boy who's "masturbating."

So someone makes a video and now it's the Church making a video?

Projection much?

Now that doesn't make a lick of sense.

So someone makes a video and now it's the Church making a video?

So, now you're denying it's from the Mormon Church?

Is this not Kim B. Clark, who's in the video, talking about the battlefield?

upload_2014-9-17_12-47-21.jpeg

Why yes, it most certainly is. You are in serious denial.

Kim B. Clark - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What every they do, it is their business. That's the whole point of the thread, DingDong.

Then why are you so upset that some people choose not to masturbate?

I never said that once, and you are being dishonest. What I don't agree with, is your Church putting up ridiculous, unrealistic videos.

You might have a point if the Church did.

Problem is you are lying about that.

You owe me an apology.

Again, why do you care? How is this your business? Are you Mormon? Is a law being broken?

What every they do, it is their business. That's the whole point of the thread, DingDong.

Then why are you so upset that some people choose not to masturbate?

I never said that once, and you are being dishonest. What I don't agree with, is your Church putting up ridiculous, unrealistic videos.

You might have a point if the Church did.

Problem is you are lying about that.

You owe me an apology.

Wrong again. You haven't proven that the church produced that video. You've just provided evidence that a church member is somehow associated with it.

Forum List

Back