Why are Trump’s crowds so big!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans are enjoying his presidency. Their indigenous opponents, on the other hand, are quite upset.

Americans are enjoying his presidency? I think you might want to rethink that Trump tard.

It must suck living in a bubble.....

It must suck being brain washed.

LOL......if watching my net worth skyrocket is brainwashing I'll buy the Tide pods as long as you promise not to eat em.

I'm sure you're network is sky rocketing how much crack have you taken lol.

Your misery makes me smile everyday [emoji4]

Carnival freak shows were very popular in their day also.

If you talking about the 8 years of the Obama years yes a gay Muslim and a tranny First Lady was a different freak show. I totally agree Mr. Clean

Jobless people in flyover areas. We in blue productive areas we dont have time for rallies.

Looks like you should have plenty of leisure time....
maxresdefault.jpg
Those are Americans from all over.

....all over dem run cities.
Lot come from rural areas, veterans, etc...

Show me tent cities in rural areas.
They cant get food and shelter in the middle of nowhere , now can they ?

I’ve been to one of his rallies I had to go to the next state and wait in that line and was blessed on getting in. It’s an amazing sight when you see how many people of the truck. Man you Libs are in for another four years maybe one day you’ll get woke

Trump's crowds are big because America loves Trump. NO Democrat can draw crowds like that.

Terri it’s amazing I’ve never seen anything like it and he does A LOT of rallies. Everyone is so nice it’s a great experience. I love and appreciate Mr Trump for all his sacrifice to help our wonderful country.

Jobless people in flyover areas. We in blue productive areas we dont have time for rallies.

Looks like you should have plenty of leisure time....
maxresdefault.jpg
Those are Americans from all over.

....all over dem run cities.
Lot come from rural areas, veterans, etc...

Show me tent cities in rural areas.

Promise you not a one

Springsteen sells out everywhere he goes, including in other countries.

I saw one of these these trump supporters interviewed the other day. He was so incoherent that it was hard to pick out exactly what he was trying to say. The people who attend these rallies seem to be unaware of what is happening to the coal miners and farmers, as well as others, and they don't seem to be concerned about health care, the fact that our infrastructure is in awful disrepair, the destruction of our international reputation, and our lack of preparation to compete globally. It's hard to tell what they are concerned about.

If you attacking character of Trump supporters being stupid and the left being intelligent you’ve already lost the battle.

I'm saying that they don't seem to be aware of what is going on or have any real vision for the country. They are not up to speed. It's all repeating slogans, and chanting, finding someone else to blame, and a sea of generalities. There seems to be a lack of people on their end who can intelligently present policies with supporting evidence, and their "president" just runs, hides, and cannot explain his policies in any detail whatsoever. He just spills whatever comes into his pea brain at the moment, fact-based or not, and just leads chanting.

In any event, I hope that the format used in the current debates among the Democratic presidential candidates, in which each candidate must stay behind his or her podium and wait for the other to finish, instead of this nonsense of allowing the candidates to strut around the stage. This disciplined approach allows for a much clearer picture of each candidate's thinking.

I saw one of these these trump supporters interviewed the other day. He was so incoherent that it was hard to pick out exactly what he was trying to say. The people who attend these rallies seem to be unaware of what is happening to the coal miners and farmers, as well as others, and they don't seem to be concerned about health care, the fact that our infrastructure is in awful disrepair, the destruction of our international reputation, and our lack of preparation to compete globally. It's hard to tell what they are concerned about.

If you attacking character of Trump supporters being stupid and the left being intelligent you’ve already lost the battle.

I'm saying that they don't seem to be aware of what is going on or have any real vision for the country. They are not up to speed. It's all repeating slogans, and chanting, finding someone else to blame, and a sea of generalities. There seems to be a lack of people on their end who can intelligently present policies with supporting evidence, and their "president" just runs, hides, and cannot explain his policies in any detail whatsoever. He just spills whatever comes into his pea brain at the moment, fact-based or not, and just leads chanting.

In any event, I hope that the format used in the current debates among the Democratic presidential candidates, in which each candidate must stay behind his or her podium and wait for the other to finish, instead of this nonsense of allowing the candidates to strut around the stage. This disciplined approach allows for a much clearer picture of each candidate's thinking.

I’ve also noticed that Elizabeth Warren will continue to talk maybe full minute of “your time is up” many many times. The 2nd show actually got 40% less views than the first. Not a good sign at all. I also believe they already lost a lot of moderates at this point. Just my 2 cents

I’ve been to one of his rallies I had to go to the next state and wait in that line and was blessed on getting in. It’s an amazing sight when you see how many people of the truck. Man you Libs are in for another four years maybe one day you’ll get woke

They're not just big. They are grossly obese physically and mentally.

Perhaps they're all constipated physically and mentally and Trump is the only cure.

Perhaps they're all constipated physically and mentally and Trump is the only cure.

Maybe but the real question must be what cures this shit?

Americans are enjoying his presidency. Their indigenous opponents, on the other hand, are quite upset.

Over half are not. We know he is a arrogant pathetical liar, who is enriching himself and his family who think they above the law

Darn girl, you just described Hillary!!!!!

That she voted for lol

Yes I didn't believe all the lies about her, but actually I'm quite glad the way things turned out as tramp will get his long awaited dues.

So tramp is the cure? I hope so , because obesity is a killer.

Welcome to our Obama (at least in star power and charisma)

:)

(Minus the Greek columns and fainting teenagers)

So tramp is the cure? I hope so , because obesity is a killer.

Penny Jackboots doesn't like fat people, Jews, Christians, homeschoolers, and the list goes on and on.

In Penny Jackboot's tiny little mind, this is her world and we're all just taking up space in it. She is intolerant, IOW. Anyone want to guess why she gravitated toward Leftism, did Penny Jackboots?

Mystifying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back