Why are Trump’s crowds so big!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans are enjoying his presidency. Their indigenous opponents, on the other hand, are quite upset.

Americans are enjoying his presidency? I think you might want to rethink that Trump tard.

It must suck living in a bubble.....

It must suck being brain washed.

LOL......if watching my net worth skyrocket is brainwashing I'll buy the Tide pods as long as you promise not to eat em.

I'm sure you're network is sky rocketing how much crack have you taken lol.

Americans are enjoying his presidency. Their indigenous opponents, on the other hand, are quite upset.

Americans are enjoying his presidency? I think you might want to rethink that Trump tard.

It must suck living in a bubble.....

It must suck being brain washed.

LOL......if watching my net worth skyrocket is brainwashing I'll buy the Tide pods as long as you promise not to eat em.

I'm sure you're network is sky rocketing how much crack have you taken lol.

Dont have a network.
But then you not knowing the difference could be why you aren't benefiting from this kick ass economy.

I’ve been to one of his rallies I had to go to the next state and wait in that line and was blessed on getting in. It’s an amazing sight when you see how many people of the truck. Man you Libs are in for another four years maybe one day you’ll get woke

Jobless people in flyover areas. We in blue productive areas we dont have time for rallies.

Looks like you should have plenty of leisure time....
maxresdefault.jpg

Those are Americans from all over.

I’ve been to one of his rallies I had to go to the next state and wait in that line and was blessed on getting in. It’s an amazing sight when you see how many people of the truck. Man you Libs are in for another four years maybe one day you’ll get woke

Trump's crowds are big because America loves Trump. NO Democrat can draw crowds like that.

Jobless people in flyover areas. We in blue productive areas we dont have time for rallies.

maxresdefault.jpg

....all over dem run cities.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lot come from rural areas, veterans, etc...

maxresdefault.jpg

Lot come from rural areas, veterans, etc...

Show me tent cities in rural areas.

Why did Boys 2 Men and Britney Spears sell out stadiums all across the country?

Because people loved them

If that what makes you sleep at night lol

Trump 2020 [emoji631]

Springsteen sells out everywhere he goes, including in other countries.

I saw one of these these trump supporters interviewed the other day. He was so incoherent that it was hard to pick out exactly what he was trying to say. The people who attend these rallies seem to be unaware of what is happening to the coal miners and farmers, as well as others, and they don't seem to be concerned about health care, the fact that our infrastructure is in awful disrepair, the destruction of our international reputation, and our lack of preparation to compete globally. It's hard to tell what they are concerned about.

If you attacking character of Trump supporters being stupid and the left being intelligent you’ve already lost the battle.

Springsteen sells out everywhere he goes, including in other countries.

I saw one of these these trump supporters interviewed the other day. He was so incoherent that it was hard to pick out exactly what he was trying to say. The people who attend these rallies seem to be unaware of what is happening to the coal miners and farmers, as well as others, and they don't seem to be concerned about health care, the fact that our infrastructure is in awful disrepair, the destruction of our international reputation, and our lack of preparation to compete globally. It's hard to tell what they are concerned about.
A Trump rally is a catharsis for dumbfounded dipshits. It's a dark alchemy where authoritarianism is made into clean christian patriotism.

So you’re saying evil wins in 2029?

Because he is willing to speak to people as if he was one of them. Because he has a message of hope. Because he elevates those who are down.

The current crop of democratic hopefuls are hoping that no one will notice that they have nothing but promising to buy votes without any real way to actually pay for those promises. So they will convenitly be dropped after they are in office.

You know what I believe you’re absolutely right. God Bless [emoji631]

maxresdefault.jpg

Is that Pelosi village in California?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back