Why are we so afraid to admit the obvious?

• So if some crazy ass person takes Bernie seriously….it’s Dems inciting violence and Bernie is responsible.
  • If some crazy assed person takes Trump seriously….it’s that guy’s fault and Trump is not responsible.

personal responsibility would be assumed by the speaker(s) , as well as those who take action due to said speech CC

i don't see any of that happening, do you?

~S~

I think It’s happening in droves. Not everyone who listens to Trump is mailing bombs to people.

My point is/was this:

For the AzogtheDefiler

When a nut job hears Bernie say something pretty generic and starts shooting, it’s Dems inciting violence

When a nut job hears Trump say something pretty aggressive and starts mailing bombs, it’s Trump telling a joke.

Given the spate of recent violence, the board is understandably abuzz with threads and comments about who is to "blame". And of course, each end is essentially putting 100% of the blame on the other end. Each end is laying out a long list of examples of violence, rhetoric and incitement by the other end.

Guess what? They're both right. Facts are facts.

I have a great deal of respect for the power of ideology. It can make people say and do insane things. It can absolutely blind a person to the obvious. But is it so strong that we'd rather see this country burn down than challenge our own tribe to stop the madness?

When the hate is flowing from both ends like water from a fire hose, does it really matter which end is "worse"?

What is so terrifying about just admitting the obvious?
Getting along is way overrated...
43565408_1946493838719223_1319086822852132864_n.png

Given the spate of recent violence, the board is understandably abuzz with threads and comments about who is to "blame". And of course, each end is essentially putting 100% of the blame on the other end. Each end is laying out a long list of examples of violence, rhetoric and incitement by the other end.

I have a great deal of respect for the power of ideology. It can make people say and do insane things. It can absolutely blind a person to the obvious. But is it so strong that we'd rather see this country burn down than challenge our own tribe to stop the madness?

When the hate is flowing from both ends like water from a fire hose, does it really matter which end is "worse"?

Because one side is promoting violence and only condemns one side.....the other side (mine) condemns violence from anyone and does not promote it. so to fix the problem, you need to stop promoting violence and start condemning anyone who does it.....it's pretty clear who needs to do that (not my side, they already do that)

For example, actor Jame Cromwell just said if the dems don't win, there will be blood in the streets....Trump has never said anything close to that.....both sides are not the same.

First off, I had to google Jame Cromwell... Could you please tell what office he holds int he Democratic Party? How many voted for him in the last election?

Then there is Trump who is President:
Trump warns of left-wing 'violence'

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

A similar situation unfolded at a rally that month in Warren, Michigan.

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."
you still don't get it. you can't. you're blinded. defense of people is more important than the one inciting drama.

• So if some crazy ass person takes Bernie seriously….it’s Dems inciting violence and Bernie is responsible.
  • If some crazy assed person takes Trump seriously….it’s that guy’s fault and Trump is not responsible.

personal responsibility would be assumed by the speaker(s) , as well as those who take action due to said speech CC

i don't see any of that happening, do you?

~S~

I think It’s happening in droves. Not everyone who listens to Trump is mailing bombs to people.

My point is/was this:

For the AzogtheDefiler

When a nut job hears Bernie say something pretty generic and starts shooting, it’s Dems inciting violence

When a nut job hears Trump say something pretty aggressive and starts mailing bombs, it’s Trump telling a joke.
apples and oranges. I'll explain if you'd like.

We just need to step back. And be quiet. And listen for a change. Rocket science is easier.
you should tell that to the MSM. maybe round the clock bashing of a president isn't good for our country. Just saying.

It's a shame that you've bought into that notion.
many of us enjoy being individuals. It's amazing how people like you heard us all into a group to lambaste daily.
So you've been convinced that you lose your individuality if you're able to get along with people.

Oh well. You have to live that way, I don't.
I have no desire to belong to a group. none, zip. I enjoy my freedom. Mine. I will fight for everyone to have it, but I don't need to hop on a bus with others to signify solidarity. Nope. I will have similar points of views and I will have comments that sound similar, it isn't that I belong to the group. Each thought and idea was mine. not perpetrated by someone else. that is the rest of the story.

You have an unfortunate ability to group people into a heard based on their beliefs. When I do it it's based on people repeating party lines. And those are quite obvious. When every MSM station says exactly the same points, I get tuned out. There is no individualism there, that's coordinated between stations or a group controlling them.

It's a shame that you've bought into that notion.
many of us enjoy being individuals. It's amazing how people like you heard us all into a group to lambaste daily.
So you've been convinced that you lose your individuality if you're able to get along with people.

Oh well. You have to live that way, I don't.
Any sort of individuality and freedom are not allowed in the collective… Even grade schoolers know that

Last edited:
Care to share who he left out? Maybe you need to take a reading test and go back and read his OP again

Certainly.

His own tribe.

Can I quote the OP to you?

But is it so strong that we'd rather see this country burn down than challenge our own tribe to stop the madness?

Please show me where he challenged his own tribe. So again...Shouldn’t the OP be calling out his own tribe if he’s wanting others to do it? Or are you looking past the detail that he refuses to practice what he preaches?

It’s from the OP. You seemed to have missed it. Reading tests are being administered in your community. You should attend.

Looks like everybody was covered to me

You only read what you wanted to read and since you got so salty over it you must not have liked being called out.

Care to share who he left out? Maybe you need to take a reading test and go back and read his OP again

Certainly.

His own tribe.

But is it so strong that we'd rather see this country burn down than challenge our own tribe to stop the madness?

Please show me where he challenged his own tribe. So again...Shouldn’t the OP be calling out his own tribe if he’s wanting others to do it? Or are you looking past the detail that he refuses to practice what he preaches?

It’s from the OP. You seemed to have missed it. Reading tests are being administered in your community. You should attend.

You only read what you wanted to read and since you got so salty over it you must not have liked being called out.

Call me out all you like. I debate in the manner in which I’m debated.

The point remains and stands; When you tell others to address their tribe and don’t address your own—as I shown above—you lack credibility. The OP has not addressed his own tribe and therefore lacks credibility.

Why you continue to pretend otherwise is a mystery.

Certainly.

His own tribe.

The point remains and stands; When you tell others to address their tribe and don’t address your own—as I shown above—you lack credibility. The OP has not addressed his own tribe and therefore lacks credibility.

Again, please point out who was left out. Why you pretend this to be the case when the words are right there in front of you remains a mystery.

Certainly.

His own tribe.

Again, please point out who was left out. Why you pretend this to be the case when the words are right there in front of you remains a mystery.

From two posts ago.

His own tribe.

Are there words in that that you don’t understand? It’s 3 words.

Where does he call out his own tribe?

Again, this is the quote of the OP:

Scripture says “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone”… Obviously we are all sinners so he should be calling out his own tribe.

At SJ CA, rioting leftist bloodied many faces and threw eggs in that ladies face from point blank range. Had to cancel CHI. Blocked roads in AZ into DJT rallies, burned many cars, broke windows.

Always commee socialst mobs, 9/10 violent events by them . Does not include black riots since DET, Watts etc.

Certainly.

His own tribe.

From two posts ago.

His own tribe.

Scripture says “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone”… Obviously we are all sinners so he should be calling out his own tribe.

And again

And of course, each end is essentially putting 100% of the blame on the other end. Each end is laying out a long list of examples of violence, rhetoric and incitement by the other end

You do realize, criticizing each end encompasses the entire spectrum, right, from right, left, to everyone in between? Is English not your first language? Maybe that's the problem.

Certainly.

His own tribe.

From two posts ago.

His own tribe.

:dunno:

Everyone should admit the obvious. We have taken in millions and millions of people to this country who aren't and don't want to be American. Dumbest policy mistake in the history of mankind. We are at a brink of war.
Just think of all the millions that have migrated here that refused to be Indians.

Yeah, this is an endorsement for letting an invasion take place. It worked so well for the Indians.

Cowardly commee recruit youth during K-12 captivity, then send them out to wreak havoc. Portland riots have been going on since 2016 off/on with big cost to citizens.

Forum List

Back