Why are you here at USMB?

To the OP,.. cause I got freaking lucky that's why. Sure, it might be rough sometimes but the people on here are mostly nice and I get to be myself on here and nobody (mostly) cares that I'm a Christian that enjoys Harry Potter. :D

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Lucy is pinked permanently. She will never be able to come back. Same with Marion Morrison.
Thank you Gracie for the information, i was wondering why she did not respond to my PM, i will miss Lucy and Marion also.
We get attach to some member so when they are not here anymore it is not the same .:(
Lucy was nuts.
Yes.

She did fit right in, didn't she?
Nuts in a bad way.

And..just for General Knowlege...even a few mods got pinked. Nope. Won't say who. Those who know, know.

To the OP,.. cause I got freaking lucky that's why. Sure, it might be rough sometimes but the people on here are mostly nice and I get to be myself on here and nobody (mostly) cares that I'm a Christian that enjoys Harry Potter. :D
I'm the only French here and i feel just fine , it was not easy at first but i'm a conservative and a Christian just like you that is a good thing because the other is no good ;)

I'm here because it's the only forum that doesn't ban me for speaking my mind.

The mods are kind of old and hard of hearing.
Ain’t that the truth.lol there’s a couple thankfully thst don’t abuse their power and suppress the truth.only problem is they can’t stop the fascists ones thst do and move threads to the rubber room,badlands section and conspiracy theories.

The rubber room is sort of cushy, and the badlands has that aura of danger.

kind of old and hard of hearing.
Like most of the posters here, LOL, eh?

What did you say?

329CD3DA-2A15-44A2-8D83-5F6999ECCBAE.jpeg

What did you say?

View attachment 510834

Rumor is, the British invented the Q-tip.

Where did you hear that rumour?
BBC

That woke shit show?
They were just being intersectional with the Polish.

What did you say?

View attachment 510834

BBC

That woke shit show?

I bet they were.

What did you say?

View attachment 510834

BBC

That woke shit show?
Here they are being a little less intersectional with the polish.

1625877964229.png

just recreation till summer gets here
Well Al Skarkton was at the WH today telling everyone in the shit holes to get a looting and burning again.........................................LOLOL............................Then I read your post and here we are

Forum List

Back