Why are you here at USMB?

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
But that is the difference i don't feel comfortable somewhere else.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
What a load of crap. The French are up to speed with everything. CNN have no influence over them .youre paranoid.

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Lucy is pinked permanently. She will never be able to come back. Same with Marion Morrison.
Why was she banned? Especially permanently. I should admit that without her (and some other characters) the forum has become somewhat boring.

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
I was banned from the one before for
telling the truth too much.

Alright. I'm finally opining.

Why I come here, let me count the ways

Purely for entertainment only. When you start to lose control, sign out. It is so hard to do that

To make people laugh, I've always loved to do that because humor is the key to survival

To have people make me laugh no matter who. Those that know me, know humor trumps politics.LOOL...Trumps. Humor is the key to survival intact Few more I'll repost with this

What a load of crap. The French are up to speed with everything. CNN have no influence over them .youre paranoid.
Most of French people are cooked Macaroni.

Alright. I'm finally opining.

Why I come here, let me count the ways

Purely for entertainment only. When you start to lose control, sign out. It is so hard to do that

To make people laugh, I've always loved to do that because humor is the key to survival

To have people make me laugh no matter who. Those that know me, know humor trumps politics.LOOL...Trumps. Humor is the key to survival intact Few more I'll repost with this
YOU. :aargh: That is funny.:aargh:

I was banned from the one before for
telling the truth too much.
hmmm. . .

My story is actually quite similar.

The place I was at, shut down the entire forum one day for 48hrs., six months before the presidential election . . .

The last straw for them, was when I revealed that the foundation behind funding and organizing Obama, the Annenbergs, were also the ones that made a deal to get the first George Bush on the ticket with Reagan. Essentially? Pulling back the curtain and showing the oligarchs are all one, on the same page, is a no no in the world of CFR controlled, Google/ CSICOP slurping forums. Even if you do post links and evidence.

They scrubbed a shit load of my posts, and put a new policy in place, for certain members, given their seniority and posting history, they would have to have all certain members posts pre-approved by either the administration or moderation.

Well. . . I had had just about enough or them. In my mind, I was providing valuable information, contributions, and a service to the public, but I was being treated like shit.

As the old saying goes, if you don't like the rules of someone's sandbox, go find another place to play.

So I did.

I'm here to share ideas and anecdotes with like-minded individuals.
Really? I have never found another poster I would condider like-minded to myself.

Where would you suggest I search to find such an amazing human being?

I think you would find those who are "like-minded" to yourself are often heavily medicated to protect society at large. :biggrin:

Really? I have never found another poster I would condider like-minded to myself.

I think you would find those who are "like-minded" to yourself are often heavily medicated to protect society at large. :biggrin:
In my case, it is a proprietary blend of ginkgo biloba, adderall and pixie dust.

In my case, it is a proprietary blend of ginkgo biloba, adderall and pixie dust.

Sounds like a good blend. I'm not completely sure what's in mine. My girlfriend just says "take this, it'll be ok".

Forum List

Back